PDA

View Full Version : The rent is due!

LegendSteel
02-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Does anyone happen to have a video of the jumbotron segment where Farrior says, "The rent is due, and guess who the landlord is, WE ARE!" I looked on Youtube and couldn't find it. At the beginning of the video before Farrior says it, there's an air-raid siren, and at the end, after he says it, someone says, "Steeler Nation, MAKE SOME NOISE!"

Thanks.

pete74
02-01-2011, 03:27 PM
never heard of it but would like to see it. if you find it post a link please

steelerchad
02-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Does anyone happen to have a video of the jumbotron segment where Farrior says, "The rent is due, and guess who the landlord is, WE ARE!" I looked on Youtube and couldn't find it. At the beginning of the video before Farrior says it, there's an air-raid siren, and at the end, after he says it, someone says, "Steeler Nation, MAKE SOME NOISE!"

Thanks.

This was on at the AFC championship game. I'm not sure I saw it at any regular season games. I don't have it, and lots of people record renegade, but not sure if you'll have any luck finding this one.

LegendSteel
02-01-2011, 06:26 PM
I know they've played it at a few games. I think it was the Pats game when it started. That game I remember they were trying a bunch of new things.