PDA

View Full Version : countdown to Super bowl

sax
02-02-2011, 06:31 AM
6:30am Wed 2/2

102 hrs 30 min til kick off

tic...tic...tic

What to do to use up all that time?

sleep...work....watch highlights of past games...

spank the old lady?

later,
sax

pete74
02-02-2011, 07:02 AM
i woke up with a semi thinking about how close we are to it. LOL. im joking but as it approaches im getting more and more excited. i have a signed Bradshaw jersy that i never wore but im cutting the tags and wearing itt for this game. if we win it will be my lucky jersy, if we lose i burn it

sax
02-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Sat approx 31 hr 24min till kick off
tic...tic...tic...

It's getting close!!!!

How to kill 31 hrs?
vacuum house....scrub bathroom / foyer floors....prepare food for the game....
suck on some mindless tv.....sleep some....go for long walk.....

tic ...tic.. tic....

31 hrs...19 min

later,
sax

pghfrank62
02-05-2011, 11:31 AM
I have been amped up for 2 weeks, but the anxiety is really a drag. Kickoff will be a relief! It is just like everything else now a days, over covered, over hyped, just a chance to make as much money on the game as possible. But it will be worht it

stb_steeler
02-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Lets get it on! oh i know that song! :tt04::tt02::tt::tt03::thumbsup:

Steelboy84
02-05-2011, 01:59 PM
It's been a long two weeks, I can say that. The anxiety is killing me.

sax
02-05-2011, 02:24 PM
28 hr 6 min
tic...tic... tic...
can't wait till 6:31pm tonight....we will be UNDER 24 HRS..to kick off!!!

tic...tic...tic...

passed out for ~ three hrs...GOOD....was up at 3am....

tic...tic...tic...

Think I'll go take a long shower.... get SOME work done arount the house...
...good song for waiting....I got the feeling..James Brown....

Tic...tic...tic...

...get up off that thing...James Brown.....happy dance...:danceshout:

tic...tic..tic...

are we there yet!

tic...tic..tic...

later,
sax

sax
02-05-2011, 02:45 PM
You gotta check out this!!!!

Good for lots of laughs & killing time!!!
http:forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=93024

7,157 post
1,446.088 hits

az billiards
forums
main forum
funny pic/gif thread

YOU WILL LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!!!

tic...tic..tic..

later,
sax

skuller
02-05-2011, 04:36 PM
The packers will win, about 90% of the country would like to see the packers win. This time you won’t have the referees on your side either. another reason the Steelers wont win... Did you see Hines Ward in that Gay Cowboy outfit he sealed your fate right there.

Riddle_Of_Steel
02-05-2011, 04:44 PM
The packers will win, about 90% of the country would like to see the packers win.

Just means that the smart folks betting on the Steelers are about to get a big payday in Vegas on Sunday.

This time you won’t have the referees on your side either.

Ah...setting up your excuses for Monday morning already, I see.

The Steelers have been battling the opposing teams AND the referees all season. Maybe you have been living in a cave in Cheesehead land for the last 6 months, but most of us have noticed that the Steelers have been a marked team this season. The referees ROUTINELY look the other way on a play-by-play basis, when James Harrison and Lamar Woodley are being held and choked by offensive tackles on every play. They ROUTINELY look the other way when defenders lay illegal hits on Big Ben, but are reaching for their flags before James Harrison even lands his tackle.

Did you see Hines Ward in that Gay Cowboy outfit he sealed your fate right there.

Your defensive backs have been really chatty this week-- they better watch out and make sure they don't get hit by a guy in a gay cowboy outfit. He has this funny habit of lighting up overconfident defensive backs like Charles Woodson and the other fool that thinks he is as fast as Mike Wallace.

LVSteelersfan
02-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Can't wait to see 90% of the people in the country disappointed by yet another Steeler's win. I think the Packers are going to come out extremely nervous and make some early mistakes that will put the Steelers out in front. Then Lebeau really lets the dogs out. You all think that the Packer's defense is all that but the Steeler's offense practices against the Steeler's defense all the time. They will not be phased by it as they ram the ball down your throat with Ward leading the way knocking down everyone in his path.

The packers will win, about 90% of the country would like to see the packers win. This time you won’t have the referees on your side either. another reason the Steelers wont win... Did you see Hines Ward in that Gay Cowboy outfit he sealed your fate right there.

sax
02-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Yes! ........ Most pick Packers to win

but,.....we HAVE to play the GAME

colts.....was to win last year

Patriots... was to win against the Giants....

LET's get it ON!!!!!

Approx. 23 hrs to kick off!!!!

tic...tic...tic...

later,
sax