PDA

View Full Version : Leinart news.......

shimmysteelerfan
05-03-2006, 11:57 AM
News here in vegas just reported Leinart was seen last night hanging out with Paris Hilton @ club Pure.........shouldnt that guy be taken care of some business in phoenix????? Seems like matty needs to get his priorites straight.......:dang:

pucho58
05-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Got drafted and now he is trying to get some. What's wrong with that.

tony hipchest
05-03-2006, 12:38 PM
maybe they should just lock him in a cage until he nails down that starting position. if i were him id be doing all that and then some. party down.

i am glad we have a qb who dont like to party though :rolleyes:

Suitanim
05-03-2006, 01:51 PM
He is getting somewhat of a "Broadway Joe Jr." reputation already...too bad he hasn't taken a single pro snap yet.

shimmysteelerfan
05-03-2006, 02:14 PM
i dont think a little partying will effect him, but the people you hang with are who you will turn out to be like.

clevestinks
05-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Cash and honeys? Life is good! Now if it were Ben, I wouldnt be happy, we need him focused!

CantStop85
05-03-2006, 05:55 PM
There still ain't no party like a Roethlisberger party.

http://app.onlinequickblog.com/images/11270-16549/bigben.bmp

http://app.onlinequickblog.com/images/11270-16549/bigben2.bmp

http://app.onlinequickblog.com/images/11270-16549/bigben3.bmp

http://app.onlinequickblog.com/images/11270-16549/bigben4.bmp

tony hipchest
05-03-2006, 07:10 PM
im thinking ben got laid that night. and we all know leinart got some with paris. better to mop up after urlacher than vick.

cade mcnown is the man though. throwing the mac on one of hefs 7 takes balls. for you youngsters, mcnown was busted trying to get some booty from one of hugh hefners girlfriends.

disclaimer: i do not condone minors reading playboy, youll go blind (yeeah right :sofunny:)

Suitanim
05-03-2006, 07:17 PM
There's quite a difference between getting trashed in Oxford, Ohio on cheap whiskey with a few undergrads (Something I've done myself) and partying until the wee hours in a drunken stupor with a multi-millionaire hotel heiress wh*re in Sin City.

SteelerzGirl
05-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Can't wait for the video!

boLT fan
05-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Say hello to Matt Mexico!

MattsMe
05-03-2006, 10:52 PM
Say hello to Matt Mexico!

:sofunny: Maybe she's the one who gave Vick the virus. Rumor is, she has herpes too.
I'm just wondering if clips from their sex tape will make the SportsCenter highlight reel.

Suitanim
05-04-2006, 08:46 AM
:sofunny: Maybe she's the one who gave Vick the virus. Rumor is, she has herpes too.
I'm just wondering if clips from their sex tape will make the SportsCenter highlight reel.

If she's got herpes, it's gonna spread through Hollywood like wildfire, since Paris' old boyfriend is currently scrogging Lindsay Lohan, and Lindsey Lohan is scrogging everyone else...

TexaSteeler
05-04-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm sure he has free time. The Cards don't own all 24 hours of his day.

MasterOfPuppets
05-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Leinart's gonna have to spend his entire signing bonus on penicillin. :dang:
he can make it back on video royalties.

MattsMe
05-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Actually, Leinart's name would be Raymond Venezuela :sofunny:

http://www.ronmexico.kainalopallo.com/

Funny link. Turns out my name's Raymond Venezuela too. Guess it just uses first names to generate an alias.

shimmysteelerfan
05-05-2006, 01:39 PM
what kinda name is this??? Xavier Somalia...somalia??? what a rip off

Black@Gold Forever32
05-05-2006, 03:34 PM
I loved those pictures of Ben. I saw them in January right after the win against the Bengals on the net. Ben is the man and all. But I can get better looking girls then that and I'm not a hot shot NFL QB. Come on Ben weres your standards? Matt Leinart hasn't proved jack yet and he nailed Paris Hilton.

shimmysteelerfan
05-05-2006, 04:04 PM
I loved those pictures of Ben. I saw them in January right after the win against the Bengals on the net. Ben is the man and all. But I can get better looking girls then that and I'm not a hot shot NFL QB. Come on Ben weres your standards? Matt Leinart hasn't proved jack yet and he nailed Paris Hilton.

sometimes people forget all about standards when they party like that......lord knows i have. :dang:

MasterOfPuppets
05-05-2006, 04:08 PM
put your beer gogles on and look again.:alcoholic

tony hipchest
05-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Actually, Leinart's name would be Raymond Venezuela :sofunny:

http://www.ronmexico.kainalopallo.com/this is so strange, i typed in my real name and it said my alias would be Tony Hipchest! :sofunny:

El Nino Uruguay?????:dang: WTF?!?!?!?!

tha alias for tony hipchest is much better : Adonis United States

boLT fan
05-05-2006, 05:26 PM
My Alias for my real name is Ron Virgin Islands :sofunny:

blackngoldbaby
05-05-2006, 07:25 PM
LOL!!!!!:sofunny:

Black@Gold Forever32
05-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Really was joking with the Ben and his standards. As long he is keeps winning on the field I could care less what he does. His 27-4 record speaks for itself. Yea the Ben haters will say its been the running game and the defense to why Ben is 27-4. All I know look at the history of the NFL. I don't think one QB can win without talent around him. Plus the Steelers wouldn't have made the Super Bowl this year without Ben. Ben's play in the playoffs was one of the big reasons we made it to the Super Bowl. Yea Ben didn't play well in the Super Bowl. But he did what he had to do to win the game. So if Ben's drinking and banging average chicks leads to Super Bowl titles I'm all for it.

Suitanim
05-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Okay, how do I change my screen name to "John Mullet Polynesia".

Suitanim
05-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Well, when that week rolls around, we should all crash a Falcons board as Ron Mexico I, Ron Mexico II, etcetera....

SteelShooter
05-07-2006, 04:49 AM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: I was waiting for someone to play that card! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :bowdown: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tony hipchest
05-12-2006, 05:49 PM
looks like leinart is upset with all the attention he has been getting for lettin paris give him lapdances in the caesars palace night club. i liked pti's take: if his skin is so thin maybe he should just stick with taking sc co-eds out to the in-and-out burger. i dont recall ben crying when the media hounded him about his relationship with n. gublis.

sack up, matt! and be proud youre boning a "trick of the week" hoe.

sounds like he couldnt handle the nyc media if he was selected by the jets.