PDA

View Full Version : Moussaoui: Life In Prison (no parole)

83-Steelers-43
05-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Just announced. I like the verdict. I'm all for the death penalty, but in this situation it's different. We execute him, he becomes a martyr. Now he can sit in cell and rot. There is always the possibility of an inmate shanking him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,194166,00.html

Cape Cod Steel Head
05-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Good. Just what he didn't want.

Suitanim
05-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Exactly. It's cheaper to keep them alive anyway...

tony hipchest
05-03-2006, 05:42 PM
i hope they feed him nothing but pigs feet and pork rinds (with the hair in them)

MasterOfPuppets
05-03-2006, 05:48 PM
i hope they feed him nothing but pigs feet and pork rinds (with the hair in them)
and nothing to drink but alchohol......:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
05-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Exactly. It's cheaper to keep them alive anyway...

Neil Cavuto reported that it's going to cost us $100,000 dollars a year in taxpayer cash.

Suitanim
05-03-2006, 05:51 PM
But, if he's on death row (for probably at least 20 years, given how the appeals process works), he'd still cost us 100k a year, PLUS all the legal fee's.

83-Steelers-43
05-03-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm not stating I have problem with that, I like the verdict. Just thought I would put that out there if anybody was wondering.

BBC
05-03-2006, 05:56 PM
"America, you lost. I won," Moussaoui said, clapping his hands as he was led out of the court room after the verdict was read.

Kill the son of a bitch...

Want a cheap way? Give me a bat, a room, and him.

SID
05-03-2006, 06:00 PM
I use to work as a prison guard and there are blind spots in the prison cameras, and I think Moussaoui is gonna find out what they are used for. :bash: Im not gonna get into what really goes on in a prison but I have seen guys who were in for raping kids go through hell every day. I cant imagine whats gonna happen to this guy, but he'll deserve it all.

tony hipchest
05-03-2006, 06:05 PM
I use to work as a prison guard and there are blind spots in the prison cameras, and I think Moussaoui is gonna find out what they are used for. :bash: Im not gonna get into what really goes on in a prison but I have seen guys who were in for raping kids go through hell every day. I cant imagine whats gonna happen to this guy, but he'll deserve it all.

great insight. this guy is viewed as lower scum than jeffery dahmer. case closed.

can you say "mopstick" moussaui? (i bet it will be one stinky chocholate covered mopstick too.)

Suitanim
05-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Well, yeah, that's an even better point. If they killed Dahmer in jail, this dude is REALLY f**ked.

tony hipchest
05-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Well, yeah, that's an even better point. If they killed Dahmer in jail, this dude is REALLY f**ked.

i love it, prison "locker room" material:

"America, you lost. I won," Moussaoui said, clapping his hands as he was led out of the court room after the verdict was read.

dude is toast. even dahmer had maximum protection in the joint. *wink, wink*

"blanket party"!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelerzGirl
05-03-2006, 07:36 PM

I know many, many Corrections Officers and you're right... They most definitely know how to take care of business. :wink:

I'm hoping Moussaoui is placed in solitary so he can rot away for the rest of his miserable life. Allowing him into the general population will just get himself killed and I'd much rather not see him die a "martyr."

MasterOfPuppets
05-04-2006, 02:29 AM
I know many, many Corrections Officers and you're right... They most definitely know how to take care of business. :wink:

I'm hoping Moussaoui is placed in solitary so he can rot away for the rest of his miserable life. Allowing him into the general population will just get himself killed and I'd much rather not see him die a "martyr."naw...put him in a cell with a 350lb homo skinhead.......:thmbup:

Suitanim
05-04-2006, 09:59 AM
They said on the news he was going to be placed in solitary confinement. That's sweet.

They ought to put a note in his food every day telling him he's a coward who blew his assignment. A little psychological torture isn't as fun as beating him within an inch of his life but it's VERY effective.

(sigh) Then the ACLU would probably get him released due to "torturing him".

tony hipchest
05-04-2006, 10:02 AM
They said on the news he was going to be placed in solitary confinement. That's sweet.

. im pretty sure dahmer was in solitary confinement. definitely wasnt walking around with the general population.

shimmysteelerfan
05-04-2006, 10:07 AM

I'm hoping Moussaoui is placed in solitary so he can rot away for the rest of his miserable life. Allowing him into the general population will just get himself killed and I'd much rather not see him die a "martyr."

News this morning said he will be in solitary for 23 hours a day for the rest of his life, one hour in the yard by him self........im sure the gaurds will let a few people visit him once and awhile.....:chair:

SteelerzGirl
05-04-2006, 10:09 PM
im pretty sure dahmer was in solitary confinement. definitely wasnt walking around with the general population.

Actually, after initially being confined in solitary, Dahmer was permitted, upon his request, to interact with other inmates...

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/dahmer/21.html

BlackNGold203
05-04-2006, 10:17 PM
No other decision to be made here...he wanted to die...so screw him..let him rot and take it up the pooper for the next 30 years

tony hipchest
05-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Actually, after initially being confined in solitary, Dahmer was permitted, upon his request, to interact with other inmates...

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/dahmer/21.html

rep points to you steelerzgirl. you busted me in a flat out lie. its obvious i dont know shit.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0197213/bio

The first year of his sentence, Dahmer was isolated from the general prison population for his own protection. In 1994 he was sent to a maximum security facility in Portage and was allowed some contact with the other inmates. He died after a brutal bludgeoning attack on November 28, 1994, by a fellow inmate who claimed God had instructed him to murder Jeffrey Dahmer. Even after Dahmer's death, legal battles continue over his estate

clevestinks
05-11-2006, 01:59 PM
I wanted him dead, but I guess life is worse if he is general population!