PDA

View Full Version : ACLU Does it Again

Suitanim
05-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Defends the "Gods Hates Fags" Church that is protesting at soldiers funerals.

The Church should be burned to the ground, all it's members publicly flayed then fed alive to hungry pigs, but, most likely, will probably win their appeal.

http://stoptheaclu.com/archives/2006/03/14/aclu-protects-funeral-protesters/

Bear in mind that the law in question does not bar these f*cked up fruitloops from protesting, only that they keep their idiocy 500 yards away, but it's still not good enough for the ACLU.

Indy_Steelers
05-03-2006, 08:43 PM
i have read about this church and they are kooks.

83-Steelers-43
05-03-2006, 08:52 PM
All I can say about this is that those people make me sick. Somebody should take the bats to them.

Indy_Steelers
05-03-2006, 09:31 PM
the church has just under 100 people and it is 80% family

3 to be 4
05-03-2006, 09:44 PM
these are the mental people, who, because they have the name "church" at the end of their name, make Christians everywhere look bad.
These absolute morons are a perfect example of the false teachers talked about in the Bible, sent by the enemy, to mess with everyones minds. Just look at the smiles on their faces as they say this shit. Pure evil. Charles Manson smiles. sick, sick *ucks.

MasterOfPuppets
05-04-2006, 02:38 AM
All I can say about this is that those people make me sick. Somebody should take the bats to them.
and anyone affiliated with the aclu......

DIESELMAN
05-04-2006, 05:10 AM
I propose a new bill. If you come to a funeral of a fallen soldier and you carry signs that say "Thank God for dead soldiers", then you can expect to get your ass kicked, stomped and beaten beyond recognition. The people doing the kicking, stomping and beating will not be charged with a crime but will be apologized to for having the most sacred of events ruined for them. Further more anybody else who wishes to help the people that are getting kicked, stomped and beaten will also be in violation of federal law and immediately be sentenced to 10 years at Ft. Leavenworth.....:helmet:

Indy_Steelers
05-04-2006, 02:13 PM
The ACLU isn't just constitutionally wrong here, they're inconsistent. They support a buffer around abortion clinics but it's OK to abuse grieving family members at a funeral.

That is a great point.

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 03:55 PM
these are the mental people, who, because they have the name "church" at the end of their name, make Christians everywhere look bad.
These absolute morons are a perfect example of the false teachers talked about in the Bible, sent by the enemy, to mess with everyones minds. Just look at the smiles on their faces as they say this shit. Pure evil. Charles Manson smiles. sick, sick *ucks.

I agree completely. The Christian Church in this country gets enough of a bad wrap from the media and this is just dyin to be taken out of context and blown out of proportion. You're exactly right wit the false prophet thing and hopefully everyone is smart enough to see that and nail these assh*les for who they really are.

I propose a new bill. If you come to a funeral of a fallen soldier and you carry signs that say "Thank God for dead soldiers", then you can expect to get your ass kicked, stomped and beaten beyond recognition. The people doing the kicking, stomping and beating will not be charged with a crime but will be apologized to for having the most sacred of events ruined for them. Further more anybody else who wishes to help the people that are getting kicked, stomped and beaten will also be in violation of federal law and immediately be sentenced to 10 years at Ft. Leavenworth.....:helmet:

Where do I sign up? I've got a baseball bat and a Buick waitin to go!

REP TO BOTH OF YOU!

BuFu