PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry going for the hat trick

CantStop85
05-03-2006, 09:51 PM
First the marijuana charges, second the gun charges, and now...

Chris Henry Investigated for Sex Crime

He's already had a couple of run-ins with the law, but there may be more trouble brewing for Bengals player Chris Henry.

Henry is now the subject of what prosecutors are calling an "alleged crime of a sexual nature."

No formal charges had been filed as of Wednesday evening.

Kenton County Chief Prosecutor Ken Easterling confirmed with 9News that the Covington Police Department is investigating Henry.

"The only thing that I'm really going to indicate is Chris Henry is being investigated for potential criminal activity that occurred here in Covington. The crime is sexual in nature," said Easterling.

"The findings are very preliminary, the Covington police is involved in the investigation and as soon as they determine if charges should be brought we will bring them," he added.

Henry avoided jail time on a marijuana charge from a December 2005 arrest in Covington by pleading guilty and entering a drug rehab program.

On May 30th, though, he's facing a felony concealed firearm charge out of Orlando, Florida.

A Bengals spokesman says the team is aware of this new allegation and is mounting its own inquiry.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2006/local/05/03/henry.html

Ohio Steeler
05-03-2006, 10:09 PM
he is nothin but a thug

Livinginthe past
05-04-2006, 01:05 AM
Wow. Some of these NFL players need to start spending some of that salary on counselling - its not as if there aren't tens of examples of NFL players, past and present, going off the rails.

I think part of it is 'Lottery winner syndrome' - alot of these guys think they have made it and wont ever have to scrimp and save for anything again so they tend to lose a sense of value on life.

Sad, really.

NM

MasterOfPuppets
05-04-2006, 01:13 AM
another cincy success story.....:sofunny:

Ambridge
05-04-2006, 03:57 AM
A Bengals spokesman says the team is aware of this new allegation and is mounting its own inquiry.

Mounting an investigation into what Chris was mounting.

I'm sure we'll hear Marvin Lewis come out and say something like "Chris is an important part of the Bengal organization and we support him 100%". :rolleyes:

Suitanim
05-04-2006, 07:47 AM
The Bengals are quickly becoming "Raiders East"...

floodcitygirl
05-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Apparently sometimes character doesn't count.:thmbdown:

tony hipchest
05-04-2006, 08:57 AM
"alleged crime of a sexual nature."

"The only thing that I'm really going to indicate is Chris Henry is being investigated for potential criminal activity that occurred here in Covington. The crime is sexual in nature," said Easterling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like either beastiality or sodomizing his fist in public, and theyre not quite sure what to charge him with.

clevestinks
05-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Oh well thank goodness he isnt a Steeler

BB2W
05-04-2006, 04:38 PM
From what I heard on the radio he gave his credit card to a friend to rent a hotel room and a woman that was with his friend claims to have been sexually assaulted. I don't think he was there, but he was linked to the crime because of the credit card transaction.

MasterOfPuppets
05-04-2006, 04:47 PM
"alleged crime of a sexual nature."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like either beastiality or sodomizing his fist in public, and theyre not quite sure what to charge him with.
maybe he did the peewee herman ...:popcorn: :jerkit: ..:hunch:

CantStop85
05-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Looks like Henry will live to see another day.

"Local 12 was investigating this story all day long Wednesday. Team officials tell Brad they have been made aware of the investigation. After conversation with both investigators and Chris Henry, team officials believe he was not involved in any criminal activity, and have been led to believe at this time he will not be charged with any crime.

Henry was implicated in this investigation, because he allegedly gave his credit card to a friend to use at a Covington hotel this weekend. When the complaint, involving a crime of sexual nature, was filed by a female, the credit card led police to Henry. He was not at the hotel when police contacted him."

http://www.wkrc.com/breaking/story.aspx?co...D4-8008512D6BD7

tony hipchest
05-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Looks like Henry will live to see another day.

http://www.wkrc.com/breaking/story.aspx?co...D4-8008512D6BD7

nice spin. of course he wouldnt be at at the hotel. he freaking bolted! i heard today on the radio (sirius) that no charges were likely to be brought but if they were it would be contributing alchohol to the delinquency of a minor (a 14 and 15 year old).

its simple. him and a buddy were at a hotel with 2 youngsters, and got busted before any act could be consumated. he ran hoping this story would never leak and he be implicated in light of his recent transgressions.

CantStop85
05-05-2006, 07:01 PM
nice spin. of course he wouldnt be at at the hotel. he freaking bolted! i heard today on the radio (sirius) that no charges were likely to be brought but if they were it would be contributing alchohol to the delinquency of a minor (a 14 and 15 year old).

its simple. him and a buddy were at a hotel with 2 youngsters, and got busted before any act could be consumated. he ran hoping this story would never leak and he be implicated in light of his recent transgressions.
If that be the case, at least he was smart enough to avoid getting caught this time. :blurp: