PDA

View Full Version : Not to be outdone, The Browns MB idiots up the ante

Suitanim
05-04-2006, 08:47 AM
I posted my comparison of Wimbley and Zo up at that little shithole Browns BB I go to, just to kind of see what they thought...here are the responses (and, remember, I based my comparison off of straight facts, hard empirical data).

"Suit is just scared, and well he should be. He has seen the A and A+ grades we got for this draft and he knows the Squeelers didnt do quite so well."

"Go **** yourself.

It can't be said any better than that.

Seriously. Shut the **** up, and we'll see you on the field next year.

If you stop breathing before then, no one will care, really."

"I'll laugh and be happy as you pull a Rat-like fluke out of thin air, then crash back to earth in sobering fashion.

Be happy though, you've now tied us in number of NFL championships. Er, wait, I forgot when football started in Pennsyltucky, so you guys are Rome, what was I thinking.

Nevermind."

When I came back and asked if anyone had anything intelligent to say, any kind of facts to refute what I had said (other than death smack), I received these "clever" responses.

"Why would we waste facts on you? You don't even understand that a winning a Championship is the same no matter what it's called"

(This one kills me, because they continue to think I'm a reincarnation of some guy named Floyd who used to post there, which, of course, I'm not)

"Floyd you are always were, are now and will always be an imbecile."

tony hipchest
05-04-2006, 09:21 AM
retards think they get a trophy for a few rags giving them an "a" grade on their draft.

the gene pool is not too deep over there.

j-dawg
05-04-2006, 09:24 AM
well... i gave you my opinion about your comparison of wimbley and zo up in here... i'm trying to find your post over there...

mean spirited responses on the BB board?

i never would have thought!!

:thud:

clevestinks
05-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Even the Cleveland Plain Dealer didn`t give them a A, only Romeo did

Suitanim
05-04-2006, 09:31 AM
well... i gave you my opinion about your comparison of wimbley and zo up in here... i'm trying to find your post over there...

Here's the Cliff's Notes comparison of Zo and Wimbley again:

They are virtually the same player, but 'Zo had much better college stats.

j-dawg
05-04-2006, 09:32 AM
yep, i'm not totally impressed with the draft... i was happy with free agency, but you don't know for at least two-four years if any of the players pan out from the draft.... i wanted our pass rush to be addressed... McGinst is all we really got.... so i'd say our draft was a C+ at best...

j-dawg
05-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Here's the Cliff's Notes comparison of Zo and Wimbley again:

They are virtually the same player, but 'Zo had much better college stats.

well... time will tell, wimbley won't be an impact player his rookie year, it's a tough transition from DE to Linebacker... but i believe in savages insight, he found ray lewis and that dude aint half bad....

clevestinks
05-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Even for our team, the post draft is similar to the mock drafts, everyone grading everyone, only time will tell. everyone wants the " Mel Kiper Best Available" when in reality the smart teams draft the best fit for thier system. An outsider may think we had an average draft, but we can see that we drafted the best fit.

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Where's a link to personally witness this stupidity. It seems like the championships they are talkin about are the ones from before the merger into the NFL, but it would seem that since the creation of the NFL is the dawn of modern football and the championships won before that were in a smaller league comparably sized to the AFC and NFC it would not seem appropriate to give them credit for those wins under the new NFL system. Just my thoughts. Peace.

BuFu

Suitanim
05-04-2006, 03:42 PM
I cannot, in good consceince post a link, since if even a few of you went over there it would increase their membership exponentially. Better to let those idiots stew in their own stupidity in their own little dunces corner of cyberspace.

clevestinks
05-04-2006, 03:44 PM
I cannot, in good consceince post a link, since if even a few of you went over there it would increase their membership exponentially. Better to let those idiots stew in their own stupidity in their own little dunces corner of cyberspace.
I agrree we went over to bungles board last season to stir the pot, then all the haters came over here.

tony hipchest
05-04-2006, 04:07 PM
suit and cleve are right. even if a few of them got tracked back to this board, on the bottom of our shoe, the i.q. here would decrease exponentionally.

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 04:08 PM

Aiight, I'll take it as a "For our safety" warning. Besides I don't want to hurt them by barraging them with facts! Peace.

BuFu

SteelerzGirl
05-04-2006, 08:52 PM
suit and cleve are right. even if a few of them got tracked back to this board, on the bottom of our shoe, the i.q. here would decrease exponentionally.

Oh, Buckeye Dan will be back, no doubt about it...(lol).

Who the heck is Floyd?

BlackNGold203
05-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Wow..fans dumber than Cincy fans....

Who knew??

Suitanim
05-05-2006, 08:00 AM
Oh, Buckeye Dan will be back, no doubt about it...(lol).

Who the heck is Floyd?

Me, apparently...

Hammer67
05-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Me, apparently...

I have been on that board and read your posts.....hilarious. But, why did you post a pic of you and your family there one time? You knew they would thrash it!

Good stuff though...keep em looking dumb.:smile:

tony hipchest
05-13-2006, 10:30 AM
I have been on that board and read your posts.....hilarious. But, why did you post a pic of you and your family there one time? You knew they would thrash it!

Good stuff though...keep em looking dumb.:smile: you might of missed the pictures them clownies posted of themselves (they quickly took them down). im still embarrased for them old fools.

SteelShooter
05-13-2006, 02:29 PM
I posted my comparison of Wimbley and Zo up at that little shithole Browns BB I go to, just to kind of see what they thought...here are the responses (and, remember, I based my comparison off of straight facts, hard empirical data).

"Suit is just scared, and well he should be. He has seen the A and A+ grades we got for this draft and he knows the Squeelers didnt do quite so well."
.................................................. ...................................."Floyd you are always were, are now and will always be an imbecile."

:rofl: :joker: :rofl: :joker: :rofl: :joker: :rofl: :joker: :rofl: :joker:

Suit.....you are just too cool Bro! I love it!

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 02:42 PM

Good stuff though...keep em looking dumb.:smile:

Because they are a collective of internet toughguys. For awhile, I was posting what bar I'd be at, where I'd be sitting, and that they could easily identify me by my Steelers jersey with the big letters S-U-I-T-A-N-I-M on the back.

HburgXL06
05-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Because they are a collective of internet toughguys. For awhile, I was posting what bar I'd be at, where I'd be sitting, and that they could easily identify me by my Steelers jersey with the big letters S-U-I-T-A-N-I-M on the back.

....And I'm guessin none of them ever showed up. Haha. By the way, just wonderin, you use Suitanim as you user name here and on the back of your jerseys. What is the significance of the name or where did you get it? Just curious. Peace.

BuFu

Ambridge
05-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Whenever a Browns fan wants to start talking about their NFL Titles that they won back in the age of "Neanderthal Man" and want you to respect that as the same as a present day Superbowl Championship........you know your dealing with the true fecal material fans of that pathetic franchise.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/2004/09/12/20040911212624.jpeg
Hell!! The last time the Browns actually won a title in Cleveland they didn't even get a trophy so the league came up with this ugly excuse for an over grown paper weight "Trophy" to commemorate their 1964 win. Who else better than Jim "I'm a women beating, Racist" Brown to hold that piece of junk?!?!

HburgXL06
05-13-2006, 04:48 PM
^What the hell is that? It says NFL on it but I didn't think that the browns won a championship. Someone explain this please.

BuFu

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 05:01 PM
....And I'm guessin none of them ever showed up. Haha. By the way, just wonderin, you use Suitanim as you user name here and on the back of your jerseys. What is the significance of the name or where did you get it? Just curious. Peace.

BuFu

WAY back in the day, back when dial-up was high-tech, I got my first personel email account through the long-ago defunct Mindspring ISP, and I attempted to have the email addy pseudonym@mindspring.com. It was already taken, so instead of playing the "pseudonym124563" game, I just bastardized it to suitanim. I put it on jerseys and stuff is because i like it better than any other nickname I've had.

HburgXL06
05-13-2006, 06:12 PM
O aiight. Makes sense. In the online world where everyone uses a name other than their own your's is one that actually makes sense there. Peace.

BuFu

j-dawg
05-13-2006, 07:05 PM
Whenever a Browns fan wants to start talking about their NFL Titles that they won back in the age of "Neanderthal Man" and want you to respect that as the same as a present day Superbowl Championship........you know your dealing with the true fecal material fans of that pathetic franchise.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/2004/09/12/20040911212624.jpeg
Hell!! The last time the Browns actually won a title in Cleveland they didn't even get a trophy so the league came up with this ugly excuse for an over grown paper weight "Trophy" to commemorate their 1964 win. Who else better than Jim "I'm a women beating, Racist" Brown to hold that piece of junk?!?!

yep... sure love when people trivialize championship teams..... someday my grandkids won't be trivializing the steelers championship wins... but that's because they'll know how to respect teams that proved their worth on the field... what exactly is "present day" in your eyes ambridge? the 70's??? as opposed to the 60's??? :dang: :dang:

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Ambridge is right...Browns fans try to play both sides of the coin, dissing the Steelers for not having won anything recently(Well, not so much now, eh?), but they are also quick to point out that half a century ago they won multiple championships.

I think we all know why that is, though...

j-dawg
05-13-2006, 07:16 PM
i didn't get that from ambridges post... seemed like he was saying that browns fans have no right to be proud of their championship teams... i've never taken anything away from the steelers success... the steel curtain on up...

"Whenever a Browns fan wants to start talking about their NFL Titles that they won back in the age of "Neanderthal Man" and want you to respect that as the same as a present day Superbowl Championship"

a championship team is just that... a championship team.... i don't believe that should be trivialized....

Black@Gold Forever32
05-13-2006, 07:22 PM
J-Dawg some just don't look at those NFL championship titles the same as Super Bowl titles. A championship is a championship in my eyes. Its just a shame that Art had to move the Browns and then go on and win a Super Bowl in Baltimore. That was the Super Bowl title that Browns fans deserved. Romeo will bring your Browns back. He has a great football mind. Its to bad I hate the guy now since he is a rival lol.

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 07:24 PM
I've heard just about EVERY Brown fan who's ever posted on this board, my last, or on their boards say "You Steelers haven't won anything in 25 years" as a slap in the face, but, when we reciprocate, we are suddenly supposed to respect their 50 year old trophies more than they DISrespect our 25 year old ones?

Do I have to point out how hypocritical that is?

j-dawg
05-13-2006, 07:31 PM
I've heard just about EVERY Brown fan who's ever posted on this board, my last, or on their boards say "You Steelers haven't won anything in 25 years" as a slap in the face, but, when we reciprocate, we are suddenly supposed to respect their 50 year old trophies more than they DISrespect our 25 year old ones?

Do I have to point out how hypocritical that is?

well, i haven't written that... and it's hypocritical to back ambridges point 'cause that's basically what he's saying about the browns...

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 07:35 PM
You are just one...your ignorant, arrogant and VERY prolific brethern who have ruined the path instead of paving it ahead of you have, and have written it often.

j-dawg
05-13-2006, 07:43 PM
touche'

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 07:56 PM
touche'

Riposte
You haven't been around here that long.

j-dawg
05-13-2006, 08:03 PM
you're right on that one... but i know how football fans are... and every teams got disrespectful ones... we both respect athletes and talent... no matter what team they're on...

Suitanim
05-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Christ...we were using fencing terms, and my French was supposed to be italicized...instead the font changed.

(Sigh)

Black@Gold Forever32
05-13-2006, 08:09 PM
you're right on that one... but i know how football fans are... and every teams got disrespectful ones... we both respect athletes and talent... no matter what team they're on...

Every teams fan base has bad apples. Its just the way it is. But I try to have intelligent and respectable conversations with other teams fans. I don't like to trash talk. Its just not my style. But if another teams fan wants to bring it. I'll bring it.

tony hipchest
05-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Christ...we were using fencing terms, and my French was supposed to be italicized...instead the font changed.

(Sigh)

c'est mal

j-dawg seems better served on a steelers board rather than wasting away on a browns board.

j-dawg
05-14-2006, 12:41 AM

(Sigh)

:duel:

hehehehe....

Ambridge
05-14-2006, 06:27 PM
yep... sure love when people trivialize championship teams..... someday my grandkids won't be trivializing the steelers championship wins... but that's because they'll know how to respect teams that proved their worth on the field... what exactly is "present day" in your eyes ambridge? the 70's??? as opposed to the 60's??? :dang: :dang:

To be quite honest with you how about championships in the Superbowl Era??
The thing that smacks of jealousy is when I hear Browns fans who want to equate their league championships the same as a Superbowl victory.
You can say the old NFL Championship and the Superbowl are cut from the same cloth but that's about as close as you can say that the two count as the same thing.

HburgXL06
05-14-2006, 06:38 PM
No one still told me what the f*ck that "trophy" that the browns player is holdin. If you don't know what I'm askin...scroll up. Peace.

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
05-14-2006, 07:15 PM
No one still told me what the f*ck that "trophy" that the browns player is holdin. If you don't know what I'm askin...scroll up. Peace.

BuFu

Before the Super Bowl, they were NFL Championships. Before the AFL- NFL Merger. The Browns have 4 NFL Championships. The other titles were when they were in the AAFC. All American football Conference. And even then they were the Cleveland Rams. Who moved to LA. So, those titles I do not recognize as NFL Titles.

So that trophy you see being held is the equivilant to the Lombardy Trophy.

HburgXL06
05-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Before the Super Bowl, they were NFL Championships. Before the AFL- NFL Merger. The Browns have 4 NFL Championships. The other titles were when they were in the AAFC. All American football Conference. And even then they were the Cleveland Rams. Who moved to LA. So, those titles I do not recognize as NFL Titles.

So this was before the merger? Before the "browns" and what titles were won in the AAFC and when was that and what is the AAFC and how does that correspond to the NFL/AFL and modern NFL?

BuFu

Ambridge
05-14-2006, 09:16 PM

I hope you're talking in sarcastic tones Dom?? :cool:
That trophy is equivilant to a bygone era of football that no one recognizes anymore.

HburgXL06-You don't recognize or never heard of Jim Brown??
Just curious.

j-dawg
05-14-2006, 11:03 PM
That trophy is equivilant to a bygone era of football that no one recognizes anymore.

many football enthusiasts would disagree with you on that one...

HburgXL06
05-14-2006, 11:17 PM
Just curious.

Jim Brown? Nope, does that make me oblivious, stupid or both?

BuFu

j-dawg
05-15-2006, 12:01 AM
"5.2 yards per carry, never missed a game, won the rushing title every year but one when he was in the league, there was a lot of contenders but if you have to select one, you have to pick Jim as the greatest running back in history."
- Bob Costas
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/77.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/62.jpg

Jim Brown played only nine seasons for the Cleveland Browns -- and led the NFL in rushing eight times. He averaged 104 yards a game, a record 5.2 yards a pop. He ran for at least 100 yards in 58 of his 118 regular-season games (he never missed a game). He ran for 237 yards in a game twice, scored five touchdowns in another game and four times scored four touchdowns. He rushed for more than 1,000 yards in seven seasons, scorching opponents for 1,527 yards in one 12-game season and 1,863 in a 14-game season.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/30.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/10H.jpg

yeah... he was kind of a big deal... hehehe...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/JBrownCle3.jpg

SteelerDan43
05-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Jim Brown? Nope, does that make me oblivious, stupid or both?

BuFu

Unfortunatley both, pretty much widely considered one of the or the best RB to ever play the game. But he is a jackass too... he regularly leaches on the new hot black athelete such as Lebron James

HburgXL06
05-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Thanks j-dawg for explainin to me witout bustin on me. Rep points to you. From the looks of it he was a really good player. In my defense he did play way back when for the browns so I wouldn't have heard of him during my Steelers upbringin. I did find it interestin how in his one card pic he is kneelin in front of what appears to be an Impala. Haha. I'm not bustin it it just seemed funny to me. Anyway thanks man. Peace.

BuFu

SCSteeler4Life
05-15-2006, 01:46 AM
He led the league in wife beatings also.

Ambridge
05-15-2006, 04:39 AM
he regularly leaches on the new hot black athelete such as Lebron James

Funny how Jim dropped Maurice Clarett like a hot potato.

clevestinks
05-15-2006, 04:46 AM
He led the league in wife beatings also.
This part is true!

Also I agree that Jim Brown was the best of his era. But once again you cannot compare players or teams from any era. Jim Brown seems to me as a back way before his time. Would he be great today, probably. But when he played he was one of a few, big, fast powerful players. Today everyone outside of cleveland is big fasst and powerful. Today everybody is an athlete, not so when JB played. That shouldn`t be held against him, I agree, but the fact remains, he did not play against the talent of today.

j-dawg
05-15-2006, 04:59 AM
This part is true!

Also I agree that Jim Brown was the best of his era. But once again you cannot compare players or teams from any era. Jim Brown seems to me as a back way before his time. Would he be great today, probably. But when he played he was one of a few, big, fast powerful players. Today everyone outside of cleveland is big fasst and powerful. Today everybody is an athlete, not so when JB played. That shouldn`t be held against him, I agree, but the fact remains, he did not play against the talent of today.

i understand the point you're making here.. but i also would like to point out that defenses back then were set against the run first and the pass second...

clevestinks
05-15-2006, 06:09 AM
i understand the point you're making here.. but i also would like to point out that defenses back then were set against the run first and the pass second...
You are correct about that, Like I said I am not knocking the man, plus he was the best Lacrosse player maybe in NCAA history.

Stlrs4Life
05-16-2006, 08:51 PM
I hope you're talking in sarcastic tones Dom?? :cool:

Just curious.

No, John just trying to explain what that trophy was. It was the trophy that they received for winning the NFL Championship.

SteelerzGirl
05-17-2006, 10:51 PM
I like to watch the goings-on at the Browns board. Their members are comical. They talk more about partying than they do about football. That's understandable, though, I guess, since their team hasn't really given them much football to talk about. (shrugs)

Ohio Steeler
05-17-2006, 11:26 PM
The Clowns SUCK nuff said :tt:

j-dawg
05-18-2006, 02:06 AM
I like to watch the goings-on at the Browns board. Their members are comical. They talk more about partying than they do about football. That's understandable, though, I guess, since their team hasn't really given them much football to talk about. (shrugs)

yeah.. it really does suck.... although... i find the cincy board way more unbearable...

clevestinks
05-18-2006, 03:45 AM
The Clowns SUCK nuff said :tt:
tO THE POINT and accurate

CowherLover
05-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Funny how Jim dropped Maurice Clarett like a hot potato.
It took quite some time actually for JB to disappear from the picture. He jumped off that train just before it skipped the track. He pretty much held on close to the end, in case there could be any glory for him to say he mentored him. Neither JB or Clarett's mother did him any favors by "advising" him on personal or professional matters. Since MC still can't seem to take responsibility for anything he does and claims to be a victim any time he gets a chance,tells me what type of people counseled him. Sorry to go on about this topic but it p#sses me off, sorry to ramble on,lol.

SteelerzGirl
05-19-2006, 05:58 PM
yeah.. it really does suck.... although... i find the cincy board way more unbearable...

Yep... So thank goodness the Steelers fans in Ohio have this MB to come to! :smile:

clevestinks
05-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Yep... So thank goodness the Steelers fans in Ohio have this MB to come to! :smile:
You got that right, its not just the Steelers, its the hotties, SteelerzGirl, also that keeps us coming back!

SteelerzGirl
05-21-2006, 07:55 AM
You got that right, its not just the Steelers, its the hotties, SteelerzGirl, also that keeps us coming back!

Awww... Thank you, Cleve. That was very sweet of you to say. But I'm sure all the girls here on SF are hotties. And I just know all the Steelers boys are. :smile: