PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps there's a simpler reason why our kids are so dumb

Suitanim
05-04-2006, 10:43 AM
10 Creepiest TV shows. You know that things are bad when Teletubbies isn't even in the top 5!

http://shiveredsky.blogspot.com/2006/05/top-ten-weirdest-creepiest-freakiest.html

melroseplace
05-04-2006, 04:28 PM
I've only watched a few of those...I'm not sure I agree with Mr. Rogers being on there, although I guess if I really think about it, it is kinda weird haha. I grew up on that show tho and I turned out ok (for the most part..) :yep:

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 05:06 PM
I saw Lazy Town on Nick Jr. one time after I turned on the TV after class one day because I was watchin Fresh Prince the nite before when I fell asleep. I was trippin out because it was half funny/half f*cked up. It's like a hentai-pedofilic-muppet dream on LSD. I mean you have puppets....and people...and people that look like puppets on this show. You have a young lookin girl (apparently she's actually 15 I heard somewhere) who has pink hair like you see on those cheap japanese cartoons. To top it off the hero guy is some pseudo-gymnast who can't simply walk from one place to another but instead has to flip and cartwheel everywhere he goes. He's supposed to be an action hero but he never does anythin but flip from place to place. And how cliche does it seem that the guy that creates the show makes himself the "coolest" character on the show. The teletubbies and that other similar one...don't even get me started. It almost seems like people are intentionally tryin to make our kids retarded.

I disagree with Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. I watched that a lot growin up (it was on right after "Shining Time Station" where I lived if any of you remember that) and I loved the show. I always thought Mr. Rogers was a good role model for kids to watch growin up because he was so kind and friendly and assuring to lil kids. Just my thoughts. Peace.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
05-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Then you have the show "BRATZ" which basically encourages young girls to become future skanks...lol :rolleyes: