PDA

View Full Version : A new one from that smart Bungles board

clevestinks
05-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Just saw this the morning:

""Wrong, the road to the AFC North crown goes through Cincinnati, we own it, even your own coach said were the team to beat. I hate to break bad news to ya, but we are the Champions of the North Division, and will be again this year. You guys have alot of work to do.""

Bungles fans its time to get over yourselves, last I knew a super bowl ring was better than a AFCN ring!!! And we have a AFC Championship ring also

AFCN ring < AFC Championship ring
AFCN ring < SuperBowl ring
=
Bungles < Steelers

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 11:22 AM
Bungles fans its time to get over yourselves, last I knew a super bowl ring was better than a AFCN ring!!! And we have a AFC Championship ring also

=
Bungles < Steelers

Super Bowl Rings:

Steelers: 5
bengals: 0

AFC Championship rings:

Steelers: 6
bengals: 2

AFCN rings:

Steelers: too many to count
bengals: 1 or something but who gives a damn

BuFu

SID
05-04-2006, 12:07 PM
That board lacks logic. We have 16 AFC Central titles and 2 AFC north titles.

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 12:36 PM
That board lacks logic. We have 16 AFC Central titles and 2 AFC north titles.

Thanks for the info! We certainly have earned all those titles. Just wonderin...when did we change to become the AFCN from the AFC Central? Who was in the AFC Central before we were put in the AFCN. I always thought it was interestin how Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cinncinati, and Baltimore were in the AFC North but a team like the Buffalo bills is in the AFC East. No sense there. But oh well. Peace.

BuFu

shimmysteelerfan
05-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the info! We certainly have earned all those titles. Just wonderin...when did we change to become the AFCN from the AFC Central? Who was in the AFC Central before we were put in the AFCN. I always thought it was interestin how Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cinncinati, and Baltimore were in the AFC North but a team like the Buffalo bills is in the AFC East. No sense there. But oh well. Peace.

BuFu

the central consisted of STEELERS, browns, bengals, ravens, jags, titans.

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 01:15 PM

Thanks..lol of course the jags make sense because they are so very central but I'm bein to technical now. Just wonderin, what are the break ups now in the AFC and NFC?

BuFu

BBC
05-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Thanks..lol of course the jags make sense because they are so very central but I'm bein to technical now. Just wonderin, what are the break ups now in the AFC and NFC?

BuFu

Do you mean the divisions?

There's the:
AFC North: Steelers, Bengals, Browns, Ravens
AFC East: Patriots, Jets, Bills, Dolphins
AFC West: Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders
AFC South: Colts, Texans, Titans, Jaguars

NFC North: Packers, Vikings, Lions, Bears
NFC East: Redskins, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys
NFC West: 49ers, Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks
NFC South: Panthers, Falcons, Saints, Bucs

BBC
05-04-2006, 04:03 PM

""Wrong, the road to the AFC North crown goes through Cincinnati, we own it, even your own coach said were the team to beat. I hate to break bad news to ya, but we are the Champions of the North Division, and will be again this year. You guys have alot of work to do.""

=
Bungles < Steelers

:shrug: The Road to the AFC North title goes through Cincy, but the road to the Super Bowl goes through Pittsburgh.

What "work" exactly do we have left to do? Replace Randle El? Holmes, Reid, Jacobs. Replace Kimo? Diesel Keisel. Replace Bettis? Verron, Duce (if healthy). Replace Hope? Clark and Smith.

Looks like we're done...

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Do you mean the divisions?

There's the:
AFC North: Steelers, Bengals, Browns, Ravens
AFC East: Patriots, Jets, Bills, Dolphins
AFC West: Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders
AFC South: Colts, Texans, Titans, Jaguars

NFC North: Packers, Vikings, Lions, Bears
NFC East: Redskins, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys
NFC West: 49ers, Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks
NFC South: Panthers, Falcons, Saints, Bucs

That's what I was lookin for. Thanks.

BuFu

SteelerFanInCA
05-04-2006, 06:06 PM
I'll say it again. bungals 8-8 in 2006.

SteelShooter
05-04-2006, 06:28 PM

And don't forget, prior to that it was STEELERS, Browns, Bungles and Oilers (Houston).

Being from near Houston, I grew up with the Oilers fearing the Steelers. There were some awesome regular season and playoff games between the two teams back in the day.

MasterOfPuppets
05-04-2006, 07:03 PM
And don't forget, prior to that it was STEELERS, Browns, Bungles and Oilers (Houston).

Being from near Houston, I grew up with the Oilers fearing the Steelers. There were some awesome regular season and playoff games between the two teams back in the day.
earl campbell was one bad mofo...its funny how people always seem to forget about him when they mention great backs....

Black@Gold Forever32
05-04-2006, 08:17 PM
I love Bengals fans. They really are funny. They own the AFC North. We had the same record last at 11-5. If it wasn't for Tommy Turnover dropping two games we would have won the division. Granted they did beat us at Heinz Field. But we turned the ball over what like 5 times in that game and they still only beat us by 7. Yea thats really owning the division.

Anyway you Bengals fans can have your little meaningless AFC North crown. Steelers won the Super Bowl. I'll take that over a division championship. When the Bengals actually win a playoff game then come talk to me and us Steelers fan. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bengals fans.

tony hipchest
05-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bengals fans.they only put crack in their pipe.

SteelerzGirl
05-04-2006, 09:57 PM

=
Bungles < Steelers

Yep, it's official... Bengals fans have nothing but air between their ears.

3 to be 4
05-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Its like Tom Cruise in Rain Man when his father stiffed him in the Will.

"I got the rose bushes. I DEFINATELY got the rose bushes!"

"we won the division. We DEFINATELY won the division. They won the Super Bowl. But we got the division title"

CantStop85
05-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Its like Tom Cruise in Rain Man when his father stiffed him in the Will.

"I got the rose bushes. I DEFINATELY got the rose bushes!"

"we won the division. We DEFINATELY won the division. They won the Super Bowl. But we got the division title"
Considering we're only a few years removed from a 2-14 record, I'll take a division title and playoff berth as pretty good progress. If the Bengals' defense improves, then we can start discussing superbowl possibilities, until then...yeah you're the better team, you won the superbowl...enjoy it.

Stlrs4Life
05-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Considering we're only a few years removed from a 2-14 record, I'll take a division title and playoff berth as pretty good progress. If the Bengals' defense improves, then we can start discussing superbowl possibilities, until then...yeah you're the better team, you won the superbowl...enjoy it.

Then why don't you relay that message to your Kitty Litter friends?

3 to be 4
05-06-2006, 12:17 AM
the Bengals playoff performance was kind of like Jason Biggs in "American Pie" when he had the girl in the bedroom.

tony hipchest
05-06-2006, 12:22 AM
the bengals suck

3 to be 4
05-06-2006, 12:32 AM
the Bengals are big poopy pants

tony hipchest
05-06-2006, 12:47 AM
tigons > bengals

MattsMe
05-06-2006, 01:22 AM
they only put crack in their pipe.

And vice versa....now that they've gotten Gayer...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6921&highlight=gayer

floodcitygirl
05-06-2006, 08:33 AM
I love Bengals fans. They really are funny. I get the sarcasm here, but you can ONLY say this because you don't have to live around them!! :help:

Blitzburgh55
05-06-2006, 08:46 AM
in 2005 the bungals had the easiest scheuld in the league adn still gave up 30ppg

SteelerzGirl
05-06-2006, 11:45 AM
I get the sarcasm here, but you can ONLY say this because you don't have to live around them!! :help:

So do you want me to send you a bus ticket back to Cambria County or what? Tell me what you want, sister! LOL :wink:

floodcitygirl
05-06-2006, 05:40 PM
So do you want me to send you a bus ticket back to Cambria County or what? Tell me what you want, sister! LOL :wink: Ohhh, if only it were that simple!!! lol Thanks girly...a little empathy goes a long way to help! Of course just hearing some fellow STEELER chat is even better! When it gets REALLY bad, I just replay my highlights video...again! When it's DEVASTATINGLY bad, I just watch the post season in it's entirety! (It's sooo much better when you know how it comes out!) :jammin:

Stlrs4Life
05-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Why do you guys even go to there Kitty Litter boards anyways? It's awaste of time. You will not find very many intelligent fans there anyways?

Ohio Steeler
05-07-2006, 12:35 AM
Why do you guys even go to there Kitty Litter boards anyways? It's awaste of time. You will not find very many intelligent fans there anyways?

I go there just for a good Laugh when I need one

Volpe1564
05-08-2006, 02:28 AM
maybe CJ and take another swing at coach lewis if times start to get rough again :point:
:toofunny: