PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Tickets

shimmysteelerfan
05-04-2006, 12:36 PM
I need to find some tickets to the steelers/cardinals game in august.....i found some decent tickets for 135 a piece for decent 30 yard line seats.....any one know any cardinal season ticket holder's that want to make some cash????? this will be my first steelers game!!!:bouncy:

kysteelerman
05-12-2006, 10:20 PM
well, if i were you i would just go up there and get them you will be able to get them way under face value.. just don't take the first offer and wait alittle bit.. try to find a season ticket holder that has extra's because they do sell them cheap.. sometime's i find people giving them away.. not always but sometimes.. i don't really use scalper's because they alway''s want to much money.. just walk around and make a sign how many tickets you need,, and someone will approuch you .. preseason tickets are really easy to get

Hypnotic
05-13-2006, 01:05 PM
If you do go shimmy, tell us how that new Stadium they have is.

shimmysteelerfan
05-13-2006, 05:34 PM
well, if i were you i would just go up there and get them you will be able to get them way under face value.. just don't take the first offer and wait alittle bit.. try to find a season ticket holder that has extra's because they do sell them cheap.. sometime's i find people giving them away.. not always but sometimes.. i don't really use scalper's because they alway''s want to much money.. just walk around and make a sign how many tickets you need,, and someone will approuch you .. preseason tickets are really easy to get

thanks im gonna try it out......i will let you all know how it is, its supposed to be pretty nice i hear