PDA

View Full Version : Hello from jersey

NJSteelersgirl_3rdgen
05-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Hey ya'll. Obviously you can tell I'm from Jersey. I'm the third generation of steeler girls in my family. I just turned 21 in march. I've never been to pittsburgh but definately plan on getting there soon. My boyfriend is trying to be a PA state trooper so im secretly hoping he gets stationed near pittsburgh. um yeah thats about all.

Here we go steelers!

Ohio Steeler
05-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey ya'll. Obviously you can tell I'm from Jersey. I'm the third generation of steeler girls in my family. I just turned 21 in march. I've never been to pittsburgh but definately plan on getting there soon. My boyfriend is trying to be a PA state trooper so im secretly hoping he gets stationed near pittsburgh. um yeah thats about all.

Here we go steelers!

welcome to sf

HburgXL06
05-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here! My dad is from Pittsburgh and I've only been there several times in my life and have never seen a game in person but hope to as well. If you have any questions or need any help feel free to hit me up. Peace.

BuFu

SteelerFanInCA
05-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the family.

clevestinks
05-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Here We GOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooSteelers! Welcome

Prosdo
05-04-2006, 11:04 PM
Welcome to the site!

SteelShooter
05-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "HI!" :rolleyes:

SteelerzGirl
05-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, Jersey! Good luck to your b/f on trying to become a PA State Trooper. It's tough getting in. I hope he makes it so you can both be in Steelers Country. :smile:

shimmysteelerfan
05-05-2006, 05:36 PM
welcome, i wanna go to PB!!!!!!!!

Burghman
05-05-2006, 10:14 PM

Here we go steelers!
I hope you like the Burgh.

steelersgirl86
05-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Welcome...I am sure you will enjoy it here!!!

:dancing: :banana: :sign01: :tt: :helmet: :tt02: :jump: :propeller