PDA

View Full Version : I know this is outta the blue..

NJSteelersgirl_3rdgen
05-04-2006, 05:16 PM
but I'm really gonna miss the Bus :crying01:

dSharp
05-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Well the good news is that he's doing those Sunday Night Football games as an analyst for NBC (I think it's NBC). So, you'll at least get to see him on TV. I think everyone will miss Jerome. I mean, I don't even know what jersey to wear for Steeler games now. I've worn my Bettis jersey for like 8 straight years. Feels weird knowing that he won't be suiting up anymore. Real weird.

:nervous:

clevestinks
05-04-2006, 06:50 PM
The Bus was so much more than just a good player for us!

3 to be 4
05-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Bettis and Bruschi are going to do a "Tango and Cash" kind of movie. You need some prick to play the Jack Palance role, the guy ruining the heroes reputations. any ideas??

WWIIOwheelz
05-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I know what you mean. My buddy bought me an NFL Authentic white jersey & had Bettis autograph it for me at a show he got to see, my first Bettis jersey ever, and by FAR the nicest jersey I've ever owned. And now he doesn't play anymore. :(

Sad for us, great for him. Went out a champion for one of the greatest franchises in all of sports.

tony hipchest
05-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Bettis and Bruschi are going to do a "Tango and Cash" kind of movie. You need some prick to play the Jack Palance role, the guy ruining the heroes reputations. any ideas??bill belichick

ok. how about nick harper or stroker ace?

melroseplace
05-04-2006, 07:27 PM
I know, I miss him already and we haven't even begun the season, which is probably when it will really hit home.

83-Steelers-43
05-04-2006, 07:39 PM
You need some prick to play the Jack Palance role, the guy ruining the heroes reputations. any ideas??

Marvin Lewis? Mike Holmgren? Both cry like little girls.

BlackNGold203
05-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Bettis and Bruschi are going to do a "Tango and Cash" kind of movie. You need some prick to play the Jack Palance role, the guy ruining the heroes reputations. any ideas??

Easy one...Brian Billick....

No..wait...Billick's too stupid....