PDA

View Full Version : Madden Simulation Predicts Steelers Victory

SteelersBry79
02-03-2011, 11:04 PM
http://www.sportsrageous.com/madden-simulation-predicts-steelers-over-packers-in-the-super-bowl-02-0
3-2011

EA Sports performed its annual Madden Super Bowl simulation (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/7409465.html), and the outcome may give superstitious Packers fans reason to worry. On Tuesday, EA revealed that its Super Bowl XLV simulation resulted in a 24-20 Steelers victory over the Packers.
EA Sports has been running its Super Bowl simulation every year since Super Bowl XXXVIII, and the simulation has predicted the correct victor every year with the exception of Super Bowl XLII, when the New York Giants triumphed over the heavily favored and undefeated New England Patriots.
While the scores have been off, the Madden simulation had the Patriots beating the Panthers and Eagles in Super Bowls XXXVIII and XXXIX, respectively, and had the Saints defeating the Colts last year.

GBpack2010
02-03-2011, 11:18 PM
I dont think the Steelers are that much better. This teams are even teams. Steelers 4 losses came to quality opponents. The Pats beat them up and so did the Saints. You guys beat the Jets but so did we and we did it in NY as well. You had to withstand a furious comeback to hold them off.

Buddha Bus
02-03-2011, 11:24 PM
I dont think the Steelers are that much better. This teams are even teams. Steelers 4 losses came to quality opponents. The Pats beat them up and so did the Saints. You guys beat the Jets but so did we and we did it in NY as well. You had to withstand a furious comeback to hold them off.

Ummm, you do realize we nearly pulled out that Saints game, right? I hardly think they "beat us up". So what, anyway. Your boys struggled against the Lions. The regular season doesn't mean jack shit anymore. This is the REAL season now... playoff time! And the Steelers are always ready for the big games. By the way, it showed them winning in the Madden simulation by only 4 points. That seems pretty even to me.

SteelersBry79
02-03-2011, 11:27 PM

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5174/5414572403_b904612c4c_m.jpg

GBpack2010
02-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Ummm, you do realize we nearly pulled out that Saints game, right? I hardly think they "beat us up". So what, anyway. Your boys struggled against the Lions. The regular season doesn't mean jack shit anymore. This is the REAL season now... playoff time! And the Steelers are always ready for the big games. By the way, it showed them winning in the Madden simulation by only 4 points. That seems pretty even to me.

Who cares what Madden simulation says. We have to play it out on the field to see what happens. I really didnt think PItt was as good as NE was had the Pats got past the Jets and I didnt think we were super bowl bound either. It shall be interesting.

BGSU A Dub
02-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Who cares what Madden simulation says. We have to play it out on the field to see what happens. I really didnt think PItt was as good as NE was had the Pats got past the Jets and I didnt think we were super bowl bound either. It shall be interesting.

And with grammar like that I think it's interesting you got past middle school.

Yes, that was very juvenile but the hatred has started to mount and I couldn't stop myself. Especially with this new "Green and Yellow" song out.

Buddha Bus
02-03-2011, 11:42 PM

I don't really care what Madden says (the game or the fat ass blow-hard!). I agree, let's play the game out. I'm extremely confident our team will get the job done. :tt02:

As far as NE being better, if they truly were, they'd f*cking be here right now. Screw them and their soft, dress wearing QB and hobo coach. I'm tired of hearing "what if..." scenarios involving a team that's going to be sitting at home and watching 2 DESERVING teams compete for the Lombardi. If Queen Elizabeth II had balls, she'd be the King. :hunch:

GBpack2010
02-03-2011, 11:46 PM
And with grammar like that I think it's interesting you got past middle school.

Yes, that was very juvenile but the hatred has started to mount and I couldn't stop myself. Especially with this new "Green and Yellow" song out.

Yes it has started to mount. Bring it Pittsburgh! I hope we kick some Steelers butt Sunday!

GBpack2010
02-03-2011, 11:52 PM
I think this thread should be moved to the smack forum soon. The closer this game gets the more heated it is getting. I know both teams dont like each other but more then ever this week.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:01 AM
I know both teams dont like each other but more then ever this week.

Since when? :huh:

BGSU A Dub
02-04-2011, 12:09 AM

I second this. I just think Aaron Rodgers is a huge prick and will never be better than Farve.

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 12:09 AM

Um since both teams came into the NFL anyway. Why would they like each other?

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 12:11 AM
I second this. I just think Aaron Rodgers is a huge prick and will never be better than Farve.

Already is better then Favre. Favre choked in so many big games. Only reason we won it with Favre was because of the number 1 defense that year and Reggie White was on the team.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:16 AM
Um since both teams came into the NFL anyway. Why would they like each other?

Why would they hate each other? Seriously, what the hell are you on about? These 2 teams respect the heck out of each other and both carry a long and storied great football history. I haven't EVER heard of any problem between these 2 teams to suggest they don't like each other.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Already is better then Favre.

http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/685.jpg

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 12:27 AM
http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/685.jpg

I dont understand all the hate for Rodgers. What has Favre done since 96? He was the best all time regular season qb but postseason he was the all time biggest choker. Defense won us the 96 championship and we had so many weapons on offense. I could have gone out there at qb and won a title. The next year against the Broncos whom we were heavily favored against Favre couldnt do it at the end.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:33 AM
I dont understand all the hate for Rodgers. What has Favre done since 96? He was the best all time regular season qb but postseason he was the all time biggest choker. Defense won us the 96 championship and we had so many weapons on offense. I could have gone out there at qb and won a title. The next year against the Broncos whom we were heavily favored against Favre couldnt do it at the end.

I can't believe, as a supposed Packers fan, that you are actually trying to make an argument that Rodgers is already better than one of, if not THE best QB ever in the NFL. It defies any sort of rational logic unless you are about 3 years old and just started watching football yesterday. Rodgers is very good, but nowhere near the QB Favre was. I'm simply stunned at this ridiculous assertion. :doh:

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 12:36 AM
I can't believe, as a supposed Packers fan, that you are actually trying to make an argument that Rodgers is already better than one of, if not THE best QB ever in the NFL. It defies any sort of rational logic unless you are about 3 years old and just started watching football yesterday. Rodgers is very good, but nowhere near the QB Favre was. I'm simply stunned at this ridiculous assertion. :doh:

We moved on from Favre. Glad he is gone. He might be the best qb in Viking history and really hope he goes into their hall of fame and not ours. He jacked our team around then turned on us to try to get revenge. Rodgers first 3 years stat wise are much better then Favre's. How many ints does Favre throw compared to Rodgers? Funny how nobody mentions that cause all of a sudden cause Favre isnt a Packer they love him now.

OX1947
02-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavre

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Rodgers first 3 years stat wise are much better then Favre's

Do you care more about stats or Lombardis? Being a Packers fan, I would think it should be the latter. :noidea:

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:47 AM
We moved on from Favre. Glad he is gone. He might be the best qb in Viking history and really hope he goes into their hall of fame and not ours. He jacked our team around then turned on us to try to get revenge. Rodgers first 3 years stat wise are much better then Favre's. How many ints does Favre throw compared to Rodgers? Funny how nobody mentions that cause all of a sudden cause Favre isnt a Packer they love him now.

I honestly can't believe how stupid this post is. What part of...

NFL records:
Most career TD passes
Most career passing yards
Most career pass completions
Most career pass attempts
Most consecutive starts by a QB
Most career wins by a QB

Accomplishments:
3 consecutive league MVPs (NFL record)
8 division championships
5 NFC championship games played
2 Super Bowl appearances (winning 1)

... don't you understand?

Regardless of your feelings about how much of a dick he was when he left your team, you can't possibly try to make a case that Rodgers is better than him based on your bitterness. You are really making a fool of yourself and any Packer fan that comes here and sees your asinine comments, will probably give themselves a concussion from the monumental facepalm they inflict on themselves after reading this drivel.

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 12:48 AM
I love the fact everyone hates our qb though. That means we are winning all the time. Nobody likes Brady either cause he is the greatest. I dont care what anyone thinks, we just gotta go out there and kick some tail.

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 12:49 AM

NFL records:
Most career TD passes
Most career wins by a QB

Accomplishments:
8 division championships

Regardless of your feelings about how much of a dick he was when he left your team, you can't possibly try to make a case that Rodgers is better than him based on your bitterness. You are really making a fool of yourself and any Packer fan that comes here and sees your asinine comments, will probably give themselves a concussion from the monumental facepalm they inflict on themselves after reading this drivel.

Plus Favre won a Super Bowl. :noidea:

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:50 AM
I love the fact everyone hates our qb though. That means we are winning all the time. Nobody likes Brady either cause he is the greatest. I dont care what anyone thinks, we just gotta go out there and kick some tail.

Nobody hates your QB. I said he's a very good QB. I want you to try to validate your argument that he's better than Favre. I have much respect for Rodgers and the game he plays, but don't be silly.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Plus Favre won a Super Bowl. :noidea:

:smack: It's in the post, drunk!

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 12:51 AM
I love the fact everyone hates our qb though. That means we are winning all the time.

:toofunny:

Rodgers has won, what, 3 or 4 playoff games? :noidea:
I wouldn't put him in the Hall of Fame quite yet.

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 12:53 AM
:smack: It's in the post, drunk!

Your post was too long. I got bored with it and never made it that far through it. :sofunny:

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 12:55 AM

NFL records:
Most career TD passes
Most career wins by a QB

Accomplishments:
8 division championships

This was all back in the 90's. If we didnt have a good defense back then there is no way Favre would have half those stats. Our defense was awesome and special teams was the best too. Our receivers made Favre look great too back in those days. Look what happened when they left, Favre's numbers went in the tank.

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 12:56 AM
I would take Brady or Manning in a playoff game over Favre any day of the week.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Your post was too long. I got bored with it and never made it that far through it. :sofunny:

Wrong thread, dummy! :buttkick:

BGSU A Dub
02-04-2011, 12:58 AM

Who forgot to take the trash out? :blah: :blah:

I'm not even mad that he is a Packers fan, I'm more embarrassed that such an ignorant person is allowed to 1. speak and 2. have an opinion. Jake Plummer was a Godsend too, right?

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:59 AM
This was all back in the 90's. If we didnt have a good defense back then there is no way Favre would have half those stats. Our defense was awesome and special teams was the best too. Our receivers made Favre look great too back in those days. Look what happened when they left, Favre's numbers went in the tank.

Yes because the defense also plays offense. :doh:

I also don't recall Favre having a plethora of good receivers to throw to either. Wow... just... wow.

http://orangecow.org/pythonet/pics/mp306-05.jpg

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:00 AM
Who forgot to take the trash out? :blah: :blah:

I'm not even mad that he is a Packers fan, I'm more embarrassed that such an ignorant person is allowed to 1. speak and 2. have an opinion. Jake Plummer was a Godsend too, right?

:rofl:

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 01:02 AM

You're making it sound like the Packers suck and Rodgers got them to the Super Bowl all by himself. You give credit for all of Favre's success to the defense and his wide receivers. Don't the Packers have a damn good defense and receivers now? :noidea:

You're trying to put Favre in the same category as Trent Dilfer.

EDIT: God help me. A month ago, if someone would have told me I'd be here defending Favre .... :doh:

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:04 AM

Well, they do have the same amount of Super Bowl rings. :chuckle:

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Well, they do have the same amount of Super Bowl rings. :chuckle:

Yeah, and I have the same amount as Rodgers. :sofunny:

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Yeah, and I have the same amount as Rodgers. :sofunny:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 01:10 AM
I dont hate the Steelers myself but I know there are lots of Steeler fans that hate us especially in my area I live in. I know it probably isnt different out in PA either.

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 01:12 AM
You're making it sound like the Packers suck and Rodgers got them to the Super Bowl all by himself. You give credit for all of Favre's success to the defense and his wide receivers. Don't the Packers have a damn good defense and receivers now? :noidea:

EDIT: God help me. A month ago, if someone would have told me I'd be here defending Favre .... :doh:

I never said we suck. Our defense is just as good now as it was then and we have a great qb. So he hasnt won anything yet? Neither has Marino and he was the best all time IMO.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:13 AM
I dont hate the Steelers myself but I know there are lots of Steeler fans that hate us especially in my area I live in. I know it probably isnt different out in PA either.

Well, as long as you know. :rolleyes:

Seriously, how old are you? If you're between the ages of 3 and 14, I'll lay off.

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 01:15 AM
I never said we suck. Our defense is just as good now as it was then and we have a great qb. So he hasnt won anything yet? Neither has Marino and he was the best all time IMO.

The point I'm making is you said the only reason Favre was successful is because he had a great defense and great receivers. But Rodgers also has a great defense and great receivers. Why doesn't that count against Rodgers' success?

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:16 AM
I never said we suck. Our defense is just as good now as it was then and we have a great qb.

And don't forget that you have one of, if not, the best group of receivers in the league, which you seem to use to downgrade Favre's accomplishments with. Are you even paying attention to what you're typing?

Buddha Bus
The point I'm making is you said the only reason Favre was successful is because he had a great defense and great receivers. But Rodgers also has a great defense and great receivers. Why doesn't that count against Rodgers' success?

Goddamned shared brain!!!!! :banging:

Wallace108

In the area I live in, the fan base is split about 50/50 between Steelers fans and Browns fans. So I know a LOT of Steelers fans. And I don't ANY who hate the Packers.

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Well, as long as you know. :rolleyes:

Seriously, how old are you? If you're between the ages of 3 and 14, I'll lay off.

Why that kind of response. I was just stating the facts and obviously you agree with what Im saying.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:20 AM
In the area I live in, the fan base is split about 50/50 between Steelers fans and Browns fans. So I know a LOT of Steelers fans. And I don't ANY who hate the Packers.

I live in southeastern PA and I only know one person who hates the Packers that's a friend of mine and that's because he's a Bears fan for some inexplicable reason.

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 01:21 AM

I always thought they didnt like us. I could be wrong.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Why that kind of response. I was just stating the facts and obviously you agree with what Im saying.

I haven't agreed with ONE thing you've said. I'm asking how old you are because I don't want to pick on some kid who doesn't know any better. I haven't seen hardly ANY facts in your statements thus far. Just random Rodgers knobbing and Favre bashing.

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 01:22 AM

Cause Rodgers is on our team. Favre isn't a Packer anymore.

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 01:24 AM
I haven't agreed with ONE thing you've said. I'm asking how old you are because I don't want to pick on some kid who doesn't know any better. I haven't seen hardly ANY facts in your statements thus far. Just random Rodgers knobbing and Favre bashing.

You dont agree with me that Rodgers is a good qb?

BGSU A Dub
02-04-2011, 01:25 AM

Bettis isn't on our team anymore but I respect what he did while in a Steelers uniform. Same with Santonio, and Porter, and... and...

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 01:26 AM

So Rodgers is great because he's still on your team, and Favre sucks because he isn't? http://smiliesftw.com/x/facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:26 AM

So just shameless homerism in other words? Just because someone is on your team, doesn't make them the best ever at their position.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/15/129158556075572762.jpg

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Guys I know it is getting heated between our fans cause the game is getting closer. I will admit I will be devasted if we lose this game. I will be back here win or lose though. I have lots of respect for your team and I think Big Ben is a great qb. It will hurt bad if we lose though.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:31 AM

I stand corrected. I do, in fact, agree that he is good. But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point. Rodgers being a good QB was NEVER up for debate in this discussion and I challenge you to go back and find one single post in this thread that said otherwise. I'll save you the time... THERE IS NONE! The debate is you are saying Rodgers is better than Favre and that is just blatantly retarded. I can't make it any more clearer than that. Favre>Rodgers .

GBpack2010
So just shameless homerism in other words? Just because someone is on your team, doesn't make them the best ever at their position.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/15/129158556075572762.jpg

You havent said once though or acknowledged Rodgers is good though.

MattsMe
This thread is funny.

Brett Favre's penis has accomplished more in this league than Rogers has. Could probably throw a tighter spiral too.

Aaron might be great one day, but we won't know until he retires a couple of times.

MattsMe
02-04-2011, 01:33 AM
I stand corrected. I do, in fact, agree that he is good. But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That should be your new sig!

Wallace108
You didn't direct this question at me, but I'm going to answer anyway ...

Rodgers IS a good QB. In a few years, he could be regarded as the best in the league. But the problem I have, as I'm sure others have, is that a lot of people ALREADY consider him one of the best in the league. He hasn't deserved it yet. It's the same shit we heard about Tony Romo a few years ago.

People, especially the "experts," are quick to hop on the "next big thing" bandwagon. Vince Young was named Rookie of the Year and made the Pro Bowl twice. How's he doing today? All I'm saying is let's see what Rodgers does over the next few seasons.

Buddha Bus
This thread is funny.

Brett Favre's penis has accomplished more in this league than Rogers has. Could probably throw a tighter spiral too.

Aaron might be great one day, but we won't know until he retires a couple of times.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl:

GBpack2010
I stand corrected. I do, in fact, agree that he is good. But I absolutely and wholeheartedly fart in the general direction of almost every other thing you have posted to this point. Rodgers being a good QB was NEVER up for debate in this discussion and I challenge you to go back and find one single post in this thread that said otherwise. I'll save you the time... THERE IS NONE! The debate is you are saying Rodgers is better than Favre and that is just blatantly retarded. I can't make it any more clearer than that. Favre>Rodgers .

We can save the argument. Rodgers career could turn out better then Favre's. You never know. At the end of his career Rodgers could be better but that is a long way's to go unless it is shortened by injuries.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:39 AM
We can save the argument. Rodgers career could turn out better then Favre's. You never know. At the end of his career Rodgers could be better but that is a long way's to go unless it is shortened by injuries.

I'm glad you're finally conceding defeat. I highlighted the key word here, but you have been stating all along that he was already better than Favre. You have now just saved me from stepping outside to smash myself in the back of the head with a brick 30 or 40 times to make me feel like I accomplished something this evening. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 01:41 AM

BINGO!!! You hit the nail on the head. When Rodgers retires, he could be regarded as the best QB to ever play the game. But in a few years, he could also be regarded as a guy who had a couple of really good years and then turned to crap. We won't know until it happens. Love him or hate him, Favre had a long, distinguished career. And as of today, Favre > Rodgers.

BGSU A Dub
02-04-2011, 01:45 AM
Case closed. I'm sure this thing will be locked up in the morning.

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 01:47 AM

Probably not ... Buddha and Matt have friends in high places. :wink02:

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 01:47 AM
Like I said win or lose I will be here. I wont rub it in if we win and if we lose I will be the first to tip my hat off to you guys.

SteelersBry79
02-04-2011, 01:48 AM
BINGO!!! You hit the nail on the head. When Rodgers retires, he could be regarded as the best QB to ever play the game. But in a few years, he could also be regarded as a guy who had a couple of really good years and then turned to crap. We won't know until it happens. Love him or hate him, Favre had a long, distinguished career. And as of today, Favre > Rodgers.

If Rodgers does stay for while, I just hope he doesn't hang around like Methuselah, aka Bret Favre and let his ego overtake his mind.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:48 AM

I'm going to take some snapshots of this and send it off to Johns Hopkins University to use it as a case study in mental defectiveness in the human brain. Hopefully, we'll find a cure for stupidity out of this train wreck of a thread. :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Like I said win or lose I will be here. I wont rub it in if we win and if we lose I will be the first to tip my hat off to you guys.

And we'll return the favor. I'm not into rubbing it in on people who aren't assholes. I'll be here to congratulate you if you win. :hatsoff:

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 01:51 AM
And we'll return the favor. I'm not into rubbing it in on people who aren't assholes. I'll be here to congratulate you if you win. :hatsoff:

It sucks one of us is going to feel the pain of losing though. I really dont wish it on anyone except the Bears, Vikings, Patriots, Cowboys and Cards but other then that nobody else.

SteelersBry79
02-04-2011, 01:52 AM
It sucks one of us is going to feel the pain of losing though. I really dont wish it on anyone except the Bears, Vikings, Patriots, Cowboys and Cards but other then that nobody else.

We both know what that feels like. The Pack lost to the Pats and the Steelers lost to the Cryboys.

BGSU A Dub
02-04-2011, 01:54 AM
I'm going to take some snapshots of this and send it off to Johns Hopkins University to use it as a case study in mental defectiveness in the human brain. Hopefully, we'll find a cure for stupidity out of this train wreck of a thread. :chuckle:

Or irrational thought in teenagers...

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 01:54 AM

Yeah, I'll have a hard time rubbing it in on the Pack too because they are honestly my favorite NFC team. I've always wanted to see a Steelers/Packers SB though. Here's to a good game and sorry if I was hard on you... I've got a reputation to uphold. :drink: :chuckle:

SteelersBry79
02-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Yeah, I'll have a hard time rubbing it in on the Pack too because they are honestly my favorite NFC team. I've always wanted to see a Steelers/Packers SB though. Here's to a good game and sorry if I was hard on you... I've got a reputation to uphold. :drink: :chuckle:

Same here. I've always liked the Packers and I've been wanting a Steelers/Packers SB for a while.

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 01:59 AM
If Rodgers does stay for while, I just hope he doesn't hang around like Methuselah, aka Bret Favre and let his ego overtake his mind.

No chance of that happening. There is only one Brett Favre. And there shall be no other after him.

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 02:01 AM
I've got a reputation to uphold. :drink: :chuckle:

And that you have. You've done a great job of pissing all over this thread. Job well done. :popcorn:

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 02:02 AM
And that you have. You've done a great job of pissing all over this thread. Job well done. :popcorn:

Spank you very much, Creepy Uncle! :hatsoff:

SteelersBry79
02-04-2011, 02:03 AM
No chance of that happening. There is only one Brett Favre. And there shall be no other after him.

Let's hope so. I used to love Favre, but with all his retire/unretire antics over the past few years, I've lost most of the respect I had for him.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Let's hope so. I used to love Favre, but with all his retire/unretire antics over the past few years, I've lost most of the respect I had for him away.

:iagree:

Sixburgher
02-04-2011, 02:30 AM
That's nice. Unfortunately, the real game still needs to be played on Sunday.

BGSU A Dub
02-04-2011, 02:32 AM
That's nice. Unfortunately, the real game still needs to be played on Sunday.

You are WAY out of line for talking about what the title of the tread is ACTUALLY about :wink02:

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 02:39 AM
You are WAY out of line for talking about what the title of the tread is ACTUALLY about :wink02:

I thought it was the Madden simulation predicting Rodgers will be better than Favre. :noidea:

(Hint, note the title at the top of my post. :wink02:) :chuckle:

BGSU A Dub
02-04-2011, 02:46 AM

You were more on point than I. I thought it was about high school graduation and admission to Johns Hopkins (note title as well).

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 02:49 AM
You were more on point than I. I thought it was about high school graduation and admission to Johns Hopkins (note title as well).

:rofl:

Crud, you figured out how to do that. :sofunny:

SacknificentStew56
02-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Madden simulation is nothing more but a computerized news reporter offering it's lame opinion just like the live reporters.

kirklandrules
02-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Madden simulation is nothing more but a computerized news reporter offering it's lame opinion just like the live reporters.

But you can't take their predictions lightly. They obviously programmed the Pats cheating methodology into the game and accurately predicted how said cheating would result in stealing 3 championships. That's pretty damned good! The only problem is they forgot to take that code out of the game for the Giants Super Bowl.