PDA

View Full Version : LA Steelers FAN

Karmaloop_Rep
02-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Whats up! I'm from Los Angeles, new to the forum. Decided to sign up so I can hear what everyone has to say about SUPER BOWL!

Steelers are legit and I am confident that we will win!

vasteeler
02-04-2011, 11:22 AM
welcome aboard, stay away from wally and buddha and you should be ok and if truck offers you something to eat DECLINE

Wallace108
02-04-2011, 11:35 AM
welcome aboard, stay away from wally and buddha and you should be ok and if truck offers you something to eat DECLINE

VA, did you get lost? You realize you're posting on the open board, right? :sofunny:

Welcome aboard, karmaloop. :drink:
I hope you're not here just to display that sig. :wink02:

Karmaloop_Rep
02-04-2011, 12:36 PM
haha no. i joined to see what everyones got to say for superbowl. i plan on loggin onto here during commercials

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 12:40 PM
haha no. i joined to see what everyones got to say for superbowl. i plan on loggin onto here posting commercials

Fixed! :thumbsup:

SteelCityMom
02-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Lol...it's all good Karmaloop. Welcome to the boards! :drink:

I've got no problem with good contributing members pimping a site in their sig...some here have charity links in their sigs, some have their blog sites, some have their youtube vids...I'm fine with that.

It's the spammers who make a random post in a 2-5 year old thread with links to jersey sites or their business sites that are the obvious problems lol. Especially when their IPs trace to India or China.

Enjoy your time here and Go Steelers! :tt02:

vasteeler
02-04-2011, 12:47 PM
VA, did you get lost? You realize you're posting on the open board, right? :sofunny:

Welcome aboard, karmaloop. :drink:
I hope you're not here just to display that sig. :wink02:

no not lost. everyone needs a warning about you three, its only fair:chuckle:

Karmaloop_Rep
02-04-2011, 12:56 PM
haha good to hear! i'm here in LA around chargers fans.. so i need someone to relate to.