PDA

View Full Version : Albert Haynesworth Driving Nails In Own Coffin.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Albert Haynesworth was charged in Virginia on Wednesday with simple assault in an apparent road rage incident. Link below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6090069

This guy is about as dumb as they come. :doh:

vasteeler
02-04-2011, 02:28 PM
what a piece of **** . that guy could be a bad ass.what a waste of talent

TRH
02-04-2011, 02:28 PM
just RELEASE this sorry-a** SOB please. Step up to the plate Washington. Put us all out of our misery who have to put up with and see this pathetic million-dollar human being on television. He doesn't deserve the money (hell, he can't even earn is paycheck ON the field, let alone off)

He's a poison and a cancer. A Randy Moss type of player who NO city needs.

MattsMe
02-04-2011, 03:05 PM
*waits for the inevitable "should the Steelers sign Haynesworth?" thread*

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 03:08 PM

:toofunny: I doubt it. Wutchy's gone. :chuckle:

GMU Steeler
02-04-2011, 03:09 PM
The Redskins are a trainwreck of an organization. I am just glad I had a Pittsburgh area native and fan to teach me all I needed to know about football or else I'd probably be stuck rooting for those losers. It's funny really but when I first started following football, the Skins had been in recent times more successful than us but I just remember my grandpa who I mentioned above talking about how the Steelers did it right and I just remember also loving to watch The Bus too. I feel kinda bad for Skins fans since many are in my family and friends but I have no sympathy at all for Dan Snyder. This guy makes Mike Brown and Al Davis look like a good owner and that's saying something.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 03:18 PM
The Redskins are a trainwreck of an organization. I am just glad I had a Pittsburgh area native and fan to teach me all I needed to know about football or else I'd probably be stuck rooting for those losers. It's funny really but when I first started following football, the Skins had been in recent times more successful than us but I just remember my grandpa who I mentioned above talking about how the Steelers did it right and I just remember also loving to watch The Bus too. I feel kinda bad for Skins fans since many are in my family and friends but I have no sympathy at all for Dan Snyder. This guy makes Mike Brown and Al Davis look like a good owner and that's saying something.

Yeah, I was a Colts fan when I was a kid when they were still in Baltimore (I live an hour away from there, unfortunately) and, luckily, I didn't switch to the Redskins when the Colts left town. My step-dad was a Steeler fan and I hitched up with them and weathered a lot of painful years in the 80s and early 90s. I hated the Redskins and am glad I didn't ever entertain latching on with them in light of the joke they've become.

steeltheone
02-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Yeah, I was a Colts fan when I was a kid when they were still in Baltimore (I live an hour away from there, unfortunately) and, luckily, I didn't switch to the Redskins when the Colts left town. My step-dad was a Steeler fan and I hitched up with them and weathered a lot of painful years in the 80s and early 90s. I hated the Redskins and am glad I didn't ever entertain latching on with them in light of the joke they've become.

I believe Shanahan will turn them around!

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 03:33 PM
I believe Shanahan will turn them around!

I'm not so sure about that. He's like the captain of the Titanic looking out into the ocean and saying, "What's that poking out of the water over there? Let's go investigate!".:chuckle:

silver & black
02-06-2011, 08:56 AM

Nah... it's more like: "he'd be perfect for the Raiders." :rolleyes:

Atlanta Dan
02-06-2011, 09:12 AM
That would be an "oh shit" moment if you gave the finger to another driver and then saw a 6'5" 325+ guy get out of his car to discuss the matter with you:chuckle:

FanSince72
02-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Of course at least a four-game suspension will follow next season...correct?

NCBlackWolf
02-12-2011, 09:50 PM

Well, I never seen Big Snack just f'ing chill during a play.
Haynesworth is ....tired.. is all...

http://fatoub.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/haynesworth.gif

mesaSteeler
02-13-2011, 08:42 AM
:toofunny: I doubt it. Wutchy's gone. :chuckle:
:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

Merchant
02-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Worst signing in NFL history? Hmm..

steelax04
02-15-2011, 12:10 PM
And it continues with sexual assault... http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/14/AR2011021405667.html?hpid=moreheadlines

This guy is a mess.

Fire Arians
02-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Worst signing in NFL history? Hmm..

this dude's the ryan leaf of DT's

Fire Arians
02-15-2011, 01:09 PM
That would be an "oh shit" moment if you gave the finger to another driver and then saw a 6'5" 325+ guy get out of his car to discuss the matter with you:chuckle:

lol that's when i pull out my .45 and tell the guy to walk back to his car or die