PDA

View Full Version : Lakers=Choke

shimmysteelerfan
05-05-2006, 10:13 AM
The Lakers had there chance and blew it......can they pull there heads out and take game 7???

Lyn
05-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Let's hope they can because I would love to see a rematch.

I am a longtime DDDEEEEEETRRRROOOIIITTTTTT PISTON FAN

clevestinks
05-06-2006, 05:59 AM
I have to go to LA for two weeks my future brother in law lives in Beverly Hills and is a huge LAkers fan if they lose he will be worthless afterwards, oh well I wont let him ruin my trip! LOL

Ohio Steeler
05-06-2006, 10:36 AM
I hate to say it but I think the Lakers are DONE...

tony hipchest
05-06-2006, 10:25 PM
seeing kobe look sad in a post series loss press conference really is a great thing. makes me laugh.

great job phoenix and MVP steve nash.

ha ha!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Go Clippers and Cavs. Since the Burgh didn't have a pro Hoops team and I was born and lived close to Chi Town I grew up a Micheal Jordan fan and Bulls fan. Since the Bulls are done I'm rooting for the Cavs and Clippers. Elton Brand was a Bull and the Bulls made a stupid trade when they traded Brand to the Clippers. King James what can I say he is the man. He is like Jordan and Magic rolled into one player.

Koopa
05-06-2006, 10:53 PM
well the clippers will beat the suns in 5 possibly 6....nash better go kiss the owner of the bulls for releasing tim thomas casue without him the lakers would've got swept. stupid south african canadian doesn't deserve the mvp

shimmysteelerfan
05-07-2006, 12:54 PM
well the clippers will beat the suns in 5 possibly 6....nash better go kiss the owner of the bulls for releasing tim thomas casue without him the lakers would've got swept. stupid south african canadian doesn't deserve the mvp

are you kidding me ?????????? the clippers you cant be serious.........and nash not deserving the mvp thats just ignorant!!!!!