PDA

View Full Version : Who will be first to "Strap On The Belt"?

MDSteel15
02-04-2011, 06:02 PM
I think it will be Ryan Clark after a big hit!

harrison'samonster
02-04-2011, 06:10 PM
I think it will be Hines after catching the opening drive touchdown

Riddle_Of_Steel
02-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Long shot, I know, but I say Ziggy Hood gets the first sack and opportunity to put the belt on.

Nobody has really noticed him or talked about him very much this season, but he has silently been turning into a force on our defense. We all spent so much time missing Aaron Smith, that we failed to notice we have a beast at LE in Ziggy.

My prediction-- Aaron Rodgers steps up into the pocket to avoid a Woodley/Harrison outside rush, only to be greated by the hugging arms of Mr. Hood.

Ziggy has a sack in each of the last (5?) games I believe, and I say he continues the streak Sunday by starting the Rodgers Slaughter. He has effectively made our pass rush even more fearsome, as QBs can rarely step up into the pocket anymore to avoid our OLBs. We don't normally expect DEs to generate pressure onthe QB in our system, but he has been doing just that, and our run defense has not missed a step with him in the lineup this season.

El Nino
02-04-2011, 10:05 PM
what happened to the option 'the patriots suck and tom brady is gay'?

stlrtruck
02-04-2011, 10:34 PM
I say LaMarr after his first sack/int and his infamous karate kick.

Packerstud
02-04-2011, 10:37 PM
I don't see an Aaron Rodgers option

SteelersBry79
02-04-2011, 10:50 PM
what happened to the option 'the patriots suck and tom brady is gay'?

This

And you're not going to! Not here or in the game. :chuckle:

El Nino
02-04-2011, 11:19 PM
I say LaMarr after his first sack/int and his infamous karate kick.

that kick is ugly as hell, they need to hire greg lloyd to teach him some tae kwon do, so he can change that celebration to a spinning windmill kick or something:chuckle:

mcg24
02-04-2011, 11:30 PM

http://jorgeguerra.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/pacifier.jpg