PDA

View Full Version : This guy needs your help!

SteelerzGirl
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
You guys (and gals if you wanna) need to help this guy out. Poor thing...(lol).

http://www.avirginsplea.com/

shimmysteelerfan
05-05-2006, 01:37 PM
im gonna send out a bulletin on myspace for the poor fella. man 25 and a virgin.........

HburgXL06
05-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Hey all I'll say is good luck but no pity. I'm a virgin too and I ain't whinin. I know my time will come when I find the right girl. And I ain't gonna put myself out publicly on the internet pathetically like that to declare my virginity and as for pity. Good luck to him but doin what he doin ain't gonna help him none...least not in any way that he'll truly appreciate in the end. Peace.

BuFu

Edit: This society puts too much emphasis on sex and the constant need for sexual satisfaction. There are other things in life besides sex and sexual acts that bring pleasure. Think of how much we could accomplish if people would stop tryin to constantly get laid and put that energy into other aspects of their lives. Just a thought. Peace.

Ohio Steeler
05-05-2006, 03:56 PM
You guys (and gals if you wanna) need to help this guy out. Poor thing...(lol).

http://www.avirginsplea.com/

must be a Bungals ( you know cause he is such a losser) fan :sofunny:

tony hipchest
05-05-2006, 05:09 PM
this pud is beyond help. the best i could do is take his plutonic friend by the hand and show him how its done.

SteelerzGirl
05-05-2006, 05:11 PM
There ya go, tony! Great idea! Show 'n Tell! She's pretty, huh? :smile:

Suitanim
05-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Edit: This society puts too much emphasis on sex and the constant need for sexual satisfaction. There are other things in life besides sex and sexual acts that bring pleasure. Think of how much we could accomplish if people would stop tryin to constantly get laid and put that energy into other aspects of their lives. Just a thought. Peace.

No offense dude, but, until you actually engage, isn't it a bit pretentious to comment on something you haven't actually experienced?

I admire your tenacity, and respect your convictions, but, well....don't knock it 'til you try it.

tony hipchest
05-05-2006, 07:39 PM
don't knock it 'til you try it.

in the voice of beavis *heh heh....., you said "knock it".*

and as far as the plutonic friend.... i would. hes (the pud) the type of guy who takes girls out. im the type who takes them home. (atleast in my better years. :dang:)

melroseplace
05-05-2006, 07:41 PM
haha that girl better know what she's in for because it's only the 5th and he has over a million hits already..

Suitanim
05-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Come on...by that logic we should all hook up with another dude at least once.

And I'll DEFINITELY pass on that!!!

Conversely, using YOUR logic, the species would die out...

MasterOfPuppets
05-06-2006, 02:57 AM
haha that girl better know what she's in for because it's only the 5th and he has over a million hits already..
:rolleyes: she'll spend more time on the mess than she will having sex....:monkey:

HburgXL06
05-06-2006, 04:27 AM
No offense dude, but, until you actually engage, isn't it a bit pretentious to comment on something you haven't actually experienced?

I admire your tenacity, and respect your convictions, but, well....don't knock it 'til you try it.

My comment on societal obsession on sex is not a deregatory statement against the act of sex which I know will be pleasurable when it happens for me. It is just the idea that if a boy isn't lucky enough to lose his virginity by the time he is 14 he is considered less of a man by others. I know that is somewhat general and not always true but it's a similar idea I'm tryin to convey. True story: one time when I was wit some friends in their apartment just hangin out drinkin a lil I confessed that I was a virgin to them all. The response I got from one guy that was shared by the group was, "BuFu c'mon man you gotta get rid of that." Followin such logic I should go hump the first thing wit legs and an ass so that I don't have to have the blemish of "virgin" applied to me. I don't try to be preachy. I'm no where near as religious as I prolly should be and I don't want anyone to feel I'm forcin any beliefs but I do feel as though sex is over emphasized everywhere in this society. Just my thoughts. Peace.

BuFu

SteelShooter
05-06-2006, 05:17 AM
:finger: .................................................P A T H E T I C................................................ :finger:

SteelerzGirl
05-06-2006, 01:29 PM

I'm wondering what kind of girl would actually agree to have her photo plastered all over the Net for something like that. Did you check out his myspace site? There's someone on there named Devin who is beggin' for it. Yikes! Talk about being desperate. I also noticed that the guy, Geoff, is in Canada. Poor Canadians aren't gettin' no lovin'...(lol).

BB2W
05-06-2006, 02:00 PM
haha that girl better know what she's in for
I have a feeling it's gonna be a pretty short show...

tony hipchest
05-06-2006, 02:11 PM
I have a feeling it's gonna be a pretty short show...

the scene from forrest gump comes to mind.