PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is talking about the Packers being hot right now

lexingtonsteelersfan
02-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Well that two week break and our defense will surely cool them off:tt04:
Seriously they have played well but i honestly believe that momentum will be halted and the timing won't quite be there. You can't simulate that in practice and you certainly can't simulate that against our D.

I truly believe playing them with this time off helps us. And i also am a believer of our experience in two previous SBowls will help us. People have pooh poohed that all week but experience will help a bit.

sacredgrooves
02-04-2011, 06:21 PM
They are just riding on hype fumes from the Atlanta debacle of a game. They barely beat the Bears, and unless we shoot ourselves in the foot, will not beat us. :drink:

Merchant
02-04-2011, 06:54 PM
They're 6-3 in their last 9 games

We're 8-1 in our last 9 games

Remind me who's the hot team?

KingsOfTheGridiron
02-04-2011, 07:17 PM

Watch out bringing logic and fact into the equation. You've been warned.

GBpack2010
02-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Were hot right now. Nobody can't say we aren't. I think the bye will help us a little to get us healthy again. I think the bye will help Pittsburgh too. Like I said this is an even matchup. Nobody ever said Pittsburgh isnt a hot team right now either.

Packerstud
02-04-2011, 09:48 PM

The Packers have won their last five games.

All five opponents had ten or more wins this season.

Three of those five wins came on the road

Atlanta Dan
02-04-2011, 09:57 PM

All five opponents had ten or more wins this season.

Three of those five wins came on the road

Packers beat a Philadelphia team that lost at home to the Vikings, a Falcons team that lost to the Steelers without Roethlisberger (I have forgotten more about the Falcons flaws than you will ever know), and a Bears team led by a QB who was the equivalent of the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz (he had no heart)

I am terrified - can you please give me the link to the website where I can save time and order my "Packers Super Bowl Champs" T-shirt and cap tonight?

Packerstud
02-04-2011, 10:01 PM
I am terrified - can you please give me the link to the website where I can save time and order my "Packers Super Bowl Champs" T-shirt and cap tonight?

http://www.packersproshop.com/welcome/69f22ab2b3b647ef/

Taking orders around 9 pm CST, Sunday

Atlanta Dan
02-04-2011, 10:21 PM

I went there and did not see any Super Bowl champs merchandise - since everyone knows who is going to win why not?:noidea:

tony hipchest
02-04-2011, 10:21 PM

so have the steelers. :coffee:

its funny how SO may people had either the jets or ravens as sb winners until the steelers embarrassed them.

now they are an after thought much like the panthers and browns that we stomped to finish out the season.

had either the jets or ravens made it to the sb they would be the favorites against any of the 6 nfc playoff teams including green bay.

one would think the steelers were the worst team in the afc to ever advance this far.

SteelSurf
02-04-2011, 10:22 PM

GREAT news for the people of Zambia, Romania, Armenia, and Nicaragua -- because they're all getting free Packers gear!

Steelers will be happy they could facilitate such a gift.

Atlanta Dan
02-04-2011, 10:24 PM
so have the steelers. :coffee:

its funny how SO may people had either the jets or ravens as sb winners until the steelers embarrassed them.

now they are an after thought much like the panthers and browns that we stomped to finish out the season.

had either the jets or ravens made it to the sb they would be the favorites against any of the 6 nfc playoff teams including green bay.

one would think the steelers were the worst team in the afc to ever advance this far.

Biggest mismatch involving a superior NFC team since Denver-49ers in SB XXIV