PDA

View Full Version : America's Game: Pittsburgh Steelers

SeinfeldNut
02-04-2011, 10:11 PM
I am of course pumped for this game to get started but, is anyone or has anyone watched the America's Game series on the Pittsburgh Steelers recently? I am planning on looking at them tonight & tomorrow.

Atlanta Dan
02-04-2011, 10:29 PM
I am of course pumped for this game to get started but, is anyone or has anyone watched the America's Game series on the Pittsburgh Steelers recently? I am planning on looking at them tonight & tomorrow.

I watched 1975 (my favorite) and 2008 again this week

SteelersBry79
02-04-2011, 10:29 PM
I've been watching almost nothing but Steelers videos myself for the past 2 weeks! I'm trying to get all the heart attacks I'll be getting during the game out of the way now....uh oh, there's another one.....ok I'm better now :chuckle:

SeinfeldNut
02-04-2011, 10:32 PM
I've been watching almost nothing but Steelers videos myself for the past 2 weeks! I'm trying to get all the heart attacks I'll be getting during the game out of the way now....uh oh, there's another one.....ok I'm better now :chuckle:

Haha, yeah I am also preparing to go on a roller coaster of emotions from the moment that ball is kicked off.

SeinfeldNut
02-04-2011, 10:33 PM
I watched 1975 (my favorite) and 2008 again this week

Nice, always love revisiting those special years and how the team, came together, battled through adversity & wound up geting through it to win the Lombardi Trophy.

stb_steeler
02-04-2011, 11:35 PM

U didnt watch the Bettis fumble in 05 playoffs just now did ya?....now that was heart attack!

SteelersBry79
02-05-2011, 01:30 AM
U didnt watch the Bettis fumble in 05 playoffs just now did ya?....now that was heart attack!

I watched it as it happened, along with every Steelers playoff game since, and yes that play gave me a major heart attack. The final 3:26 in SB XLIII was one long continuous heart attack!

I'll say this: I don't mind having heart attacks as long as it's only from the Steelers :tt02: