PDA

View Full Version : Can We Throw ESPN People In The "Mog??"

caplovestroyp43
02-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Jeez oh pete! What IS IT with these people being so anti Steeler? Are they getting paid to be that way? Even Colin Cowherd is getting on my nerves this week and I really like listening to him on the way to work. He's taking Green Bay!!!

I'm going to laugh my a ss off when Vegas loses millions when the Steelers win Sunday and by God, that's what they deserve!!

Sick to death of ESPN and their bias against us. Anyone else feel that way??

:mad::mad::mad:

stlrtruck
02-04-2011, 11:51 PM
I stopped listening to ESPN years ago. They have their biases and they are so obvious, it's sickening to watch and/or listen to them anymore.

Buddha Bus
02-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Who cares what BSPN thinks? F*ck them! They are always all over the "hot" teams nuts every time. They were all up in Brady's vagina just a few weeks ago. How'd that turn out? They'll be made to look foolish yet again.

WickedSteel
02-05-2011, 12:15 AM
Colin Cowherd is from the pacific northwest and still hasn't got over the Steelers beating the Seahawks in SB XL. I remember him after the game saying the Steelers only won because of terrible officiating and that the NFL should put an asterisk next to that game and pretend that it never happened.

ESPN has their glaring biases in every sport.

They absolutely LOVE the Pats and especially Brady. They are the greatest team in the history of the NFL. Bellicheat is the smartest coach ever. Brady has achieved god like status. They are the clASS of the NFL. Blah, blah, blah.

They love the Yankees and drool all over them constantly.

They love the Lakers and especially Kobe. I will say that they have been drooling all over the Heat this year for obvious reasons.

They don't care much for hockey anyway but when they do talk about it they LOVE Ovechkin and the Caps and they love the Wings.

They hate the Steelers because they aren't flashy. They love the teams that throw it all over the lot and rack up big points. (Pats, Colts, Saints, Packers) They love boisterous players and coaches that are always providing sound bytes (Rex Ryan, T.O., Ochocinco, Ray Lewis, entire Cowboys organization)

Stu Pidasso
02-05-2011, 01:11 AM
HELL-OOOOOOO They are based in BOSTON....

steelers33
02-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Lol I do not think one person from ESPN has picked the Steelers. Hell I don't think the anyone in the media picked us. Packers are getting very confident if ****y you can tell in their interviews. And where does this all lead us... The exact position the Steelers are best at, the hunters.

JCPsteelers
02-05-2011, 06:56 AM
skip bayless picked the steelers to win.

FanSince72
02-05-2011, 09:02 AM
skip bayless picked the steelers to win.

Yeah but he also picked Aaron Rodgers to throw for 405 yards.

There are a few ESPN talking heads that I like. One is Wilbon who wears his Black and Gold proudly and doesn't qualify his answers with a bunch of equivocating bullshit.

He picked us because he thinks we'll win and because he's a Steeler guy (I believe his was 24-21 Steelers).

Contrast that with Berman who picked GB by a point and then said to Steeler fans that he's got our backs because he picked the Jets and the Ravens by a point also.

So what does that mean, Chis?

That you WANT the Steelers but are too afraid to go against the popular choice of GB because Ben & Co. represent some sort of Evil Empire?

Talk about covering your bases!

StainlessStill
02-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Jeez oh pete! What IS IT with these people being so anti Steeler? Are they getting paid to be that way? Even Colin Cowherd is getting on my nerves this week and I really like listening to him on the way to work. He's taking Green Bay!!!

I'm going to laugh my a ss off when Vegas loses millions when the Steelers win Sunday and by God, that's what they deserve!!

Sick to death of ESPN and their bias against us. Anyone else feel that way??

:mad::mad::mad:

Call me crazy, but personally, I LOVE IT. Watching Sports Nation and watching that dumb blond co-host yell "GREEN BAY!!! GREEN BAY! PACKERS! PACKERS!" all week was a treat. They went onto have a lot of NFL players go on and I think they had like 25-7 in favor of the Packers to win the Super Bowl. Kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside givin the media is treating us like we are the Browns and it's the FIRST TIME we are taking a shot at this.

Watching ESPN and their homerism for the Pack, you would think the Packers have won 2/5 Super Bowls in '05 and '08 and it's Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers going to their first Super Bowl since 1996.

Let 'em, they will be inserting crow in mouth very, very soon!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!

realdeal
02-05-2011, 11:57 AM
One idiot this morning thinks Michael Vick is a better QB than Big Ben!! LOL!!

StainlessStill
02-05-2011, 12:02 PM
One idiot this morning thinks Michael Vick is a better QB than Big Ben!! LOL!!

Of course! And so is Jon Kitna and Joey Harrington too right?! I've been done watching a whole ESPN and whatever else shows since the first week. I'm done listening to that garbage.

SacknificentStew56
02-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Call me crazy, but personally, I LOVE IT. Watching Sports Nation and watching that dumb blond co-host yell "GREEN BAY!!! GREEN BAY! PACKERS! PACKERS!" all week was a treat. They went onto have a lot of NFL players go on and I think they had like 25-7 in favor of the Packers to win the Super Bowl. Kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside givin the media is treating us like we are the Browns and it's the FIRST TIME we are taking a shot at this.

Watching ESPN and their homerism for the Pack, you would think the Packers have won 2/5 Super Bowls in '05 and '08 and it's Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers going to their first Super Bowl since 1996.

Let 'em, they will be inserting crow in mouth very, very soon!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Beadle is her name and HATIN' on our Steelers is her GAME!! That heffer even attempted to remake the Mean Joe Green Coke commercial by throwin' the bottle at a poor little kid after guzzlin' it. I hope all these non-believers put money on the Packers.

SteeleReign
02-05-2011, 01:36 PM
You guys kill me! WHO CARES who the heads at ESPN pick or promote??!!! They are in biz to make money so they give more love & coverage to the popular players & teams. It's called makin' money.

On top of that, I don't want the Steelers to be the Pats/Colts/Lakers/Yanks. I like them being disrespected, disregarded, and disliked....meanwhile, we'll keep adding to the trophy case!

tube517
02-05-2011, 02:47 PM
I no longer watch The Disney Channel II (BSPN)

dsr
02-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Vegas won't lose, whoever wins. That's not the way bookmakers work.

LVSteelersfan
02-05-2011, 04:59 PM
People are dreaming if they think Vegas will lose if the Steelers win. There will be millions bet on both teams. A lot of you must be listening to the wrong people. I have heard about 50/50 picks on which team will win. Personally I could care less what people say. I quit watching the crap on tv a couple days ago. I have heard a little bit on the radio while driving around town but don't really get the feeling that everyone is picking the Packers.