PDA

View Full Version : most hated nfl team

Big D
05-05-2006, 03:50 PM
name your most hated nfl team. Mine is the choakland faiders

Ohio Steeler
05-05-2006, 03:53 PM
The Dallas Cowgirls ( america's team my ass )

83-Steelers-43
05-05-2006, 03:54 PM
The Cincinnati Bengals (wow, they have fans all of a sudden?)

shimmysteelerfan
05-05-2006, 03:55 PM
The Pat's

HburgXL06
05-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Lol. Where's 3 to be 4 on this? Hmmm I have a personal dislike for the patriots because I saw them take us out of the playoffs so many times. But I really don't hate a whole team. Peace.

BuFu

Big D
05-05-2006, 03:59 PM
oh yes the bungals the team with the most fair weather fans in the country. next thing you know you will see a outbreak of closet cardinal fans

PisnNapalm
05-05-2006, 04:31 PM
I have always said, the no matter how the Steelers do, it's been a good week if the Cowboys lose.

*FINGER* to Dallas.

Big D
05-05-2006, 04:39 PM
i'll give you another reason to hate the raiders check out what the raiders said about our steelers
C'mon, everyone knows that the league is all about publicity, and what could be better than having the ol' brokedown Bus win a Lombardi in his hometown in his last game? I smell a FIX. The Seahawks absolutely dominated that game and were ****ed over by a series of unbelievably bad / blatantly ****ed up calls.
He talks about a "fix" how about when troy intercepted that pass and it got overturned. Raider fans make more excuses then anybody. They are pathetic the keep talking shit even though there team is in the toilet

HburgXL06
05-05-2006, 04:50 PM
i'll give you another reason to hate the raiders check out what the raiders said about our steelers
C'mon, everyone knows that the league is all about publicity, and what could be better than having the ol' brokedown Bus win a Lombardi in his hometown in his last game? I smell a FIX. The Seahawks absolutely dominated that game and were ****ed over by a series of unbelievably bad / blatantly ****ed up calls.
He talks about a "fix" how about when troy intercepted that pass and it got overturned. Raider fans make more excuses then anybody. They are pathetic the keep talking shit even though there team is in the toilet

True that they do. And yea, if there was any fix it was that everyone wanted Indy to go to the super bowl because everyone thought it was "their year." Please.

BuFu

shimmysteelerfan
05-05-2006, 04:53 PM
i dont think indy will ever go for the fact that manning cant perform under pressure...like when tennesse lost to florida all those years manning was behind center.

Big D
05-05-2006, 04:57 PM
yup mannings cant win the big game

Ohio Steeler
05-05-2006, 05:06 PM
i dont think indy will ever go for the fact that manning cant perform under pressure...like when tennesse lost to florida all those years manning was behind center.

manning is way over rated and if it was not for Marvin Harrison, he would be nothin

PisnNapalm
05-05-2006, 05:10 PM
DALLAS SUCKS!!

Ohio Steeler
05-05-2006, 05:11 PM
http://www.dacowboys.com/images/cowboys-suck.gif

and should'nt this thread be in the Blast Furnace

SteelerzGirl
05-05-2006, 05:42 PM
The team I dislike the most is the Patriots, followed closely by the Ravens.

kmsteelerwr15
05-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Since I used to live in Philly, I can't stand the Eagles!!!!!!!!

SteelerFan091472
05-05-2006, 07:13 PM
The Cowboys followed closely by the Ravens.

Haiku_Dirtt
05-05-2006, 07:23 PM
The Dallas Cowgirls ( america's team my ass )

It's a tough call. Definately Dallas. But the venom really spews when we play Ravens recently.

clevestinks
05-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Since I`m stuck here in Ohio, I hate the brownies,

But I hate owners more than teams, Al Davis, Jerry Jones they suck

Suitanim
05-05-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm going Ratbirds here...even though they suck, the bad taste lingers. Same with Jax, and the Browns are just a given. Denver a little, Cincy a little...Dallas from the old days. That's about it.

Tim
05-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Pretty even between the Ravens and the Titans. I can't stand Billick and Fisher. I'm sure I'll hate whichever team they coach.

(although I hear Fisher is a pretty good guy in terms of what he's done with the league, I still can't stand him)

Tha rock
05-05-2006, 10:24 PM

stop talking crap you dont even no how much paing its been having a SB robbed from U,
i hate no team really.

TheTruestBlackGoldFan
05-05-2006, 10:28 PM
I absolutely hate INDY...but the most is deff the ravens...for gods sake they wear purple anybody find a problem in that? And Billick Sucks major Balls.

3 to be 4
05-05-2006, 10:30 PM
stop talking crap you dont even no how much paing its been having a SB robbed from U,
i hate no team really.

what Super Bowl was that I wonder?

HburgXL06
05-05-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm going Ratbirds here...even though they suck, the bad taste lingers. Same with Jax, and the Browns are just a given. Denver a little, Cincy a little...Dallas from the old days. That's about it.

What don't you like about jacksonville? Just wonderin.

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
05-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Cleveland Shit Stains. And Old cleveland a close second. (Baltisore)

Suitanim
05-05-2006, 11:08 PM
What don't you like about jacksonville? Just wonderin.

BuFu

I was at the first ever MNF game they held, and it was against the Steelers. It wasn't the best year for the Steelers, and the fans were just....wow....how do I describe it?

Obnoxiously ignorant about the game of football, and very vocally ignorant?

On top of that, it's a low-rent, southern Alabama redneck haven.

We lost 20-3, and I was very nearly killed by all the drunk rednecks on my way out. We LOST and they almost killed me.

The fans in Cleveland are more respectful and informed by a factor of 10.

HburgXL06
05-05-2006, 11:14 PM
I was at the first ever MNF game they held, and it was against the Steelers. It wasn't the best year for the Steelers, and the fans were just....wow....how do I describe it?

Obnoxiously ignorant about the game of football, and very vocally ignorant?

On top of that, it's a low-rent, southern Alabama redneck haven.

We lost 20-3, and I was very nearly killed by all the drunk rednecks on my way out. We LOST and they almost killed me.

Oh aiight I feel you. Yea they come off as mad ignorant.

BuFu

clevestinks
05-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Damn they must be bad, because cleveland fans here suck. I have a friend who tooks his twin nephews to a browns/Steelers game in cleveland, they were 8 years old. When they stood to root a Steelers TD, the brownie fans poured beer all over their seast so when they sat down they were soaked in beer, class move

JAG151
05-06-2006, 10:20 AM
I think I have a tie between Dallas and Cleveland.
They both suck!!
I'll never forgive Clevland for slamming Bradshaw to the ground that time!!
And Dallas, just watch Michael Irvin and that will say everything about what I hate about the Cowboys!!

RoethlisBURGHer
05-06-2006, 11:33 AM
:sign03: I hate the Cleveland Clowns more than anyone,because I live in Cleveland.I have to see and listen to thier fans,all I read in the paper is about the Browns.I live in a place that is just total anti-Steelers.But at least I can respect Browns fans,unlike the rest of the team's fans in our division.

:sign02: A very close second is the Old Browns...the Baltiwh0re Ratbirds.Art Modell is a lying old bastard,Billick is just an arrogant creep,Killah Ray is an f'n murderer,Jamal "Bubba" Lewis is a drug dealer.Thier fans are complete thugs.Oh,and when they went to Baltimore,they killed off a whole city for three years and killed off the best rivalry in football.

:sign09: And then come the Bungles.All of a sudden,this team has a fan base.I haven't seen more than 10 Bengal fans in the last 10 years...but within the last three years I see a hell of a lot more.Most of them are bandwagon jumping p-ssies that don't know shit about football.Chad "Can't Stop Number 85 Unless he's Being Covered By Ike Taylor" Johnson is an arrogant loudmouth loser.Marvin Lewis is a guy I used to have a lot of respect for,until the last two years his real colors have shown,he's a Baltiwh0re Ratbird at heart.TJ Houzurdaddy is just a whiney little crybaby bitch.

Tha rock
05-06-2006, 04:26 PM
what Super Bowl was that I wonder?

the one that was tucked away from us

3 to be 4
05-06-2006, 04:32 PM
the one that was tucked away from us

hahahaha

you mean when your team quit like beaten dogs because of a call? they still could have won easily but they laid down like dogs and let Brady pick up 14 more yards. Then in the OT the beaten dogs laid down and let the Patriots drive down the field like they were playing against women. So even if it WAS a stupid rule that got enforced as it should have, dont think the Raiders had any kind of character that would have allowed them to go into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers that year anyway, much less the Rams. It didnt cost the Raiders anything. It just gave them an excuse.

Tha rock
05-06-2006, 04:39 PM
hahahaha

you mean when your team quit like beaten dogs because of a call? they still could have won easily but they laid down like dogs and let Brady pick up 14 more yards. Then in the OT the beaten dogs laid down and let the Patriots drive down the field like they were playing against women. So even if it WAS a stupid rule that got enforced as it should have, dont think the Raiders had any kind of character that would have allowed them to go into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers that year anyway, much less the Rams. It didnt cost the Raiders anything. It just gave them an excuse.

go head and live in your dream world

83-Steelers-43
05-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Fictionary? That's not even a word.

boLT fan
05-06-2006, 04:44 PM

LMAO :sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelerzGirl
05-06-2006, 05:06 PM

:rofl:

Oh my goodness, that's so funny. I have tears running down my face from laughing so hard...(lol).

Tha rock
05-06-2006, 05:11 PM

i meant to say dream:dang: LOL:sofunny: ohh well

3 to be 4
05-06-2006, 06:28 PM
when did he say fictionary? i kind of like it though.

83-Steelers-43
05-06-2006, 06:28 PM
i meant to say dream:dang: LOL:sofunny: ohh well

We know buddy....we know. I mean, they sound very similar, dream......fictionary.

83-Steelers-43
05-06-2006, 06:29 PM
when did he say fictionary? i kind of like it though.

He edited it out. Or maybe it was fictionary and I just made it up? I'm crazy like that.

MasterOfPuppets
05-06-2006, 07:31 PM
We know buddy....we know. I mean, they sound very similar, dream......fictionary.
and with da rock...they're almost spelled the same...lol

Tha rock
05-06-2006, 08:40 PM
and with da rock...they're almost spelled the same...lol

i dont think so muppet

Burghman
05-06-2006, 10:11 PM
i dont think so muppet
Boy i that Derrick guy fast Imagine him and porter on our team.:blurp:

Tha rock
05-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Boy i that Derrick guy fast Imagine him and porter on our team.:blurp:

ohh yeah mt boy burgess yeah hes good check these out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L3s6mSsgf8&search=raiders%20lamont

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n-sXZx3eI4&search=randy%20moss

Lyn
05-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Anyone who grew up in the Pittsburgh area, is familar with the brown/steeler rivalry or lives in da burgh now that doesn't say Cleveland is not paying attention.

Suitanim
05-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Oh my...I'm pretty sure this is the ugliest collection of humanity I've ever seen. Only Al Davis could collect a group of freaks like this, and only a Raiders fan would post this awfulness and be proud of it...

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2805/050506draftclass3309ff.jpg

Tha rock
05-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Oh my...I'm pretty sure this is the ugliest collection of humanity I've ever seen. Only Al Davis could collect a group of freaks like this, and only a Raiders fan would post this awfulness and be proud of it...

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2805/050506draftclass3309ff.jpg

suitpen the only ugly one is the white guy with red hair, the uglyiest pic here is your avatar.
thats pic is my sig.

Blitzburgh55
05-06-2006, 11:28 PM
The ealges since i live in Phila

MasterOfPuppets
05-07-2006, 03:25 AM
suitpen the only ugly one is the white guy with red hair, the uglyiest pic here is your avatar.
thats pic is my sig.
so then you find them all to be attractive but the red haird guy???.........:cya:

I_Luv_Teletubbeyz
05-07-2006, 08:55 AM
I hate the Bengals almost as much as I love the Teletubbeyz

83-Steelers-43
05-07-2006, 09:03 AM
I hate the Bengals almost as much as I love the Teletubbeyz

Yeah, that's just a little freaky. :screwy:

3 to be 4
05-07-2006, 09:28 AM
teletubbies are cool. Lala is my favorite.

SteelerzGirl
05-07-2006, 10:08 AM
:rofl:

Let's not have this teletubbies conversation again. Puh-leeeeze! LOL

83-Steelers-43
05-07-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm sorry, it just freaks me out. In every post I have seen from this grown man/woman, it involves teletubbies. Let's just say I hope they are registered in their neighborhood.

SteelerzGirl
05-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Yea, I agree. It's freaky for sure to normal people like me and you, but 3 to be 4 and I Luv Teletubbeyz likes them. And don't even get them started on those Wiggles people...(lol).

silver & black
05-07-2006, 10:33 AM

I seem to recall fans of every other team saying pretty much the same thing. I am a die hard Raiders fan, and I never said or thought anything like that. In fact, I came here and defended the Steelers' Superbowl win and congratulated them on a job well done.

I can understand a Steeler fan hating the Raiders... it works the other way too. I personally don't hate the Steelers... I wouldn't come here if I did.

Just remember, ALL teams have their share of a$$hole fans... the Raiders don't hardly have a corner on the market.

3 to be 4
05-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Yea, I agree. It's freaky for sure to normal people like me and you, but 3 to be 4 and I Luv Teletubbeyz likes them. And don't even get them started on those Wiggles people...(lol).

now the Wiggles are some neat fellows. Anthony is my favorite. Greg is the most talented but there is kind of a distance he keeps, you just dont feel like you can get to know him. Murray is kind of nice. Jeff is just retarded, he cant help it.

j-dawg
05-07-2006, 11:54 AM
hehehehe... fictionary

rad.

SteelCityMan786
05-07-2006, 12:32 PM
The most hated NFL Team for me is more like teams for me
Anyone but the Steelers. The Redskins would go in my respected in list. even though I don't like them to a STEELERS LEVEL.

3 to be 4
05-07-2006, 03:47 PM
the Bengals suck.

Burghman
05-07-2006, 04:26 PM
For me it would who else but the Browns:boxing:

Indy_Steelers
05-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Just remember, ALL teams have their share of a$$hole fans... the Raiders don't hardly have a corner on the market.

but the raiders have a idiot owner. he keeps getting all these old players.

I try not to hate any team but man the Raider Nation still complains about the immaculate reception (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZi2ryWsShY). But props to the raiders of the 70s, they were a good team. If the Steelers did not do it in the 70s I think the raiders would have.

I also have a very hard time rooting for the colts even though I live in Indy. I do not like the ownership here either. The fans are too ****y for their own good. I also lived in Baltimore when they left there after saying they would never leave. Some Colts fans still say that the ball was caught for a td in the ?95 AFC title game. Colts fans are sore losers. I got so much crap for wearing a Steelers shirt on "Colts Day" the Friday before the playoff game and they threatened to fire me. I told them "I hope you do not lose this game". Believe me they all got theirs when I got back to work.

SteelerFanInCA
05-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Bungles, Faiders & Chargettes.

clevestinks
05-08-2006, 03:32 PM
I guess to sum this all up, there are 31 teams that suck! Go Steelers! LOL

HburgXL06
05-08-2006, 05:14 PM
but the raiders have a idiot owner. he keeps getting all these old players.

I try not to hate any team but man the Raider Nation still complains about the immaculate reception (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZi2ryWsShY). But props to the raiders of the 70s, they were a good team. If the Steelers did not do it in the 70s I think the raiders would have.

I also have a very hard time rooting for the colts even though I live in Indy. I do not like the ownership here either. The fans are too ****y for their own good. I also lived in Baltimore when they left there after saying they would never leave. Some Colts fans still say that the ball was caught for a td in the ‘95 AFC title game. Colts fans are sore losers. I got so much crap for wearing a Steelers shirt on "Colts Day" the Friday before the playoff game and they threatened to fire me. I told them "I hope you do not lose this game". Believe me they all got theirs when I got back to work.

I'm in agreement wit you. Everyone seemed to think that this year was the "colts year" and that all other teams were to just stand down and let them pass through. I remember talkin to a girl from Indiana for a while back in Decemeber and January. She was all about the colts and thought had much faith in them goin to the super bowl. She wasn't necessarily ****y but confident. The first time the Steelers played the colts I said to her it would be hard but if anyone could stop the colts it was the Steelers....they didn't...that time. Ben was injured and we got beat. I admitted that and was sad but then we came back in and got in the playoffs and I got downright scared when I found out we had to play the colts. I talked to her a few days before the game and said again that if anyone could stop the colts it was the Steelers. It was the most stressful and emotionally rollercoaster game I've ever watched but we did overcome...I haven't heard from her since.

I guess to sum this all up, there are 31 teams that suck! Go Steelers! LOL

If you ain't the Steelers you the enemy and we the army. We invade territory and takeover wherever we go and rule over our own territory wit a Steel Fist. All I have to say is "Long Live the KingS"

BuFu

clevestinks
05-08-2006, 05:41 PM
If you ain't the Steelers you the enemy and we the army. We invade territory and takeover wherever we go and rule over our own territory wit a Steel Fist. All I have to say is "Long Live the KingS"

BuFu[/QUOTE]

I second that " LONG LIVE THE KINGS"

silver & black
05-08-2006, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=lovejoy71]but the raiders have a idiot owner. he keeps getting all these old players.

"Idiot" is strong word. Al Davis is many things... idiot is not one of them. He is a maveric, an eccentric, always a leader... never a follower, he has a brilliant football mind. He has made some decisions that haven't gone the way he planned, as has every owner.

You are correct, in that the Raiders were "old" for a few years but, that was just Al trying to win it all one more time before he goes. It almost worked in 02. The Raiders are anything but old these days. They are a rather young team right now, with most of the older players being kept around for depth and veteran presence.

The Raiders did win the Superbowl in 1976. I have to give the 70's to the Steelers though... they were an awsome team back then but, so were the Raiders. No other team even came close to the Steelers or the Raiders of the 70's.

Hopefully, the Raiders can regain what they once were, and the Steelers and the Raiders can play those killer games again that they were famous for back in the day.

boLT fan
05-08-2006, 05:58 PM
I'd like the see the Raiders and Chargers both at their peaks at the same time. It seems whenever one is, the other is down. Then when we beat you guys it would be something to be proud about. =D

SCSteeler4Life
05-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Cowboys, then The Ratbirds

Steel Pit
05-09-2006, 05:18 AM
At this point, the Bengals, the Bengals and then the Bengals. Oh don't let me forget to mention the Bengals. The most hated team is always subject to change with me. At one point I've hated most the Oilers, the Raiders, the Browns, the Jaguars, the Cowboys and the Ravens. H E L L, I hate them all.

Conan
05-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Being from the philly area I like the eagles about as much as stubbing my toe on a cold day, and i HATE their fans I think they are the worst fans in all of sports.

But anyways i can really make a case for the whole NFC east

Cowboys- mortal enemies
Eagles- just flat out hate them and their fans
Redskins- Dan snyder (enough said)
Giants- does anybody like manning and shockey?

gratefuled
05-10-2006, 12:22 PM
I root for the Steelers and anyone who plays the cowboys. It has been that way since I was 6, it's still that way today and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Now with TO, I truly hope to see them implode.

coachspeak33
05-10-2006, 12:56 PM
The Cleveland Browns are by far the easiest team to hate.
Reason #1-They moved.
#2-Turkey Jones dropping TB on his dome
#3-Eric Metcalf's returns for TD
#4-They have always (post merger) lost the big game...... ALWAYS!!!!
#5-They removed all ties with most former players except the annoying Jim Brown... even Brown fans are annoyed by him.
#6-The Butch Davis experiment..... this guy gave Matt Millen a run for his money in the clueless dept..... heck Millen still has a job
#7-This franchise enables the dumbest football fans on the planet
#8-Throwing beer bottles on the field at opposing players and officials
#9-I dont know which is worse.... the dawg pound or the fact that the official spelling is D-A-W-G
#10-Their unoffical mascot was a little fairy kinda thing (remember the Brownie??) and now it is a dog.... oh my bad a D-A-W-G
#11-Their organization has always been led by wishy-washy flakes.... Davis, Policy, Modell, Brown, old man Lerner pulled the wool over the entire city by contributing to them losing the team and then came back four years later as the "new owner"
#12-The team/organization that appeared in 1999.......Yuck
#13-Day 1 draft busts....Couch, Brown, Green, Warren, etc
#14-Throwing dog bones and batteries at opposing players
#15-They fired a coach at the end of a four year run that saw three division titles and three trips to the AFC title game
#16-They trashed Municipal Stadium after the last game....

The Browns are like school on Sunday...........No Class!!!!!!!!