PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Steeler fans

GBpack2010
02-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Thanks for a great 2 weeks here talking with you guys. You guys are the most respectful classy fans and I didnt think you were before I joined. I think if we played the Jets it would be a war within 2 days on their boards but you guys are a breath of fresh air. I know things are getting heated cause the game is almost here but let's enjoy it cause you never know when these two teams will get back there. Here is to a fun game and it has been a great season for both teams. I am ready for gametime! The only thing you will disagree with me on is Go Pack Go!

mcg24
02-05-2011, 12:18 AM
Good having you.

tony hipchest
02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
thank you GB.

im glad you joined here and its great youve enjoyed your stay. im also proud of our board and how no regular members succumbed to the urge to needlessly flame you.

ive been a member here for the past 2 superbowls and am amazed we didnt have flood of GBfan posters doing drive by posts, just to run some weak smack.

im actually shocked how these 2 weeks have played out, to be honest. i chalk it up to knowlegable fanbases who are smart enough to take any victory for granted, and run alot of hot air smack, beforehand.

although i am expecitng a win, i can easilly say i would feel much more confident facing philly, atlanta, or chicago.

(i said after the final game of the season, that alot of teams will be upset chicago couldnt knock the packers out of the playoffs).

43Hitman
02-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Thanks for a great 2 weeks here talking with you guys. You guys are the most respectful classy fans and I didnt think you were before I joined. I think if we played the Jets it would be a war within 2 days on their boards but you guys are a breath of fresh air. I know things are getting heated cause the game is almost here but let's enjoy it cause you never know when these two teams will get back there. Here is to a fun game and it has been a great season for both teams. I am ready for gametime! The only thing you will disagree with me on is Go Pack Go!

Been a pleasure having you around. Here's to an injury free game. :drink:

:tt02: HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!:tt02: