PDA

View Full Version : Nun admits to lying about black man raping her

Steelboy84
02-05-2011, 12:04 AM
A Brooklyn nun has found herself in some hot holy water.

Sister Mary Turcotte, whom The Daily News describes as "a member of the rogue Christian sect Apostles of Infinite Love" claimed she was attacked and raped last week, and went to the police to help find her attacker. After an initial search, the nun confessed to having made the whole thing up.

Turcotte, 26, told detectives the assailant choked her, dragged her through the streets and left her unconscious in a snowbank with her underwear down and her breasts exposed.

Cops even released a sketch of the phantom suspect and pleaded for the public to help catch him. After more questioning, Turcotte admitted she concocted the assault to cover up her sexual shenanigans with a bodega worker.

As it turns out, neither the rape nor the tryst with the bodega worker was true. Turcotte, who is white, claims to have suffered an "emotional break" before concocting the story to police, but what is angering Brooklyn residents most is that Turcotte's fake rape assailant was described as a "6-foot-4, 250-pound black man."

"I don't know why they must accuse falsely like that," Isaac Dennis told the News. "I think it must be prejudice."

Brooklyn file clerk Reggie Antoine was more direct: "I'm pissed off."

This new scandal comes on the heels of a similar recent episode featuring a prominent meteorologist from WABC News, Heidi Jones, who had gone to police with a story about how a Latino man attempted to rape her, and then fled. After police found inconsistencies in her story, Jones admitted to making the whole thing up. Jones was charged with a misdemeanor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/nun-lied-about-rape-to-co_n_817633.html

fer522
02-05-2011, 09:28 AM
what!!!! prists not doing their job right i guess

MasterOfPuppets
02-05-2011, 10:34 AM
i had a freakin nun bounce a $550 check on me after doing some work at her house . then the bitch hid from me for 3 weeks. wouldn't answer the phone or return my calls. wouldn't answer the door. then she tried to lie to me and say she had been out of town . i guess her car must go out on drives by itself , and her lights must turn themselves on and off when ever they feel like it.
she finally called me back after i left her a message telling her if i didn't hear back from her within the hour i was heading to the court house to file a law suit.
the really shitty part of it was a bought her sob story about how strapped for cash she was and gave her a $200 discount before i started the job. :banging:

Steelboy84
02-05-2011, 12:36 PM
what!!!! prists not doing their job right i guess

The priests are busy with "other" matters. :chuckle:

fer522
02-05-2011, 12:39 PM
this is probably the same nun:toofunny:

Lmfao

SteelerEmpire
02-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Making a commitment of not ever having sex or having a family is an "un-natural" thing in itself. Simply off of that, makes you wonder about that type of person.

Steelboy84
02-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Making a commitment of not ever having sex or having a family is an "un-natural" thing in itself. Simply off of that, makes you wonder about that type of person.

Not necessarily with regards to the "family" part. Some people don't want kids. Nothing wrong with that.

ricardisimo
02-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Not necessarily with regards to the "family" part. Some people don't want kids. Nothing wrong with that.
True, but with regards to priests and nuns, there's a particularly unwholesome aspect to it. Most people don't know this, but there's an economic reason for clerical celibacy. After a while during the Middle Ages, Renaissance and beyond it was becoming clear that clerics in general, and priests in particular, were generally some of the wealthiest people in town. It became just as clear to the Church that children were inheriting this wealth whenever there were children. That had to stop, obviously. Who needs money more? The Pope, or kids? Who matters more? Like we really need to ask?

Obviously, there's a question of priorities as well. People with kids tend to have earthly "distractions", whereas single, celibate men have a purity of focus... upon the needs of their completely fictional, omnipotent, sociopathic deity. Just another example of how the world has been turned completely on its head.

MasterOfPuppets
02-09-2011, 01:10 AM
True, but with regards to priests and nuns, there's a particularly unwholesome aspect to it. Most people don't know this, but there's an economic reason for clerical celibacy. After a while during the Middle Ages, Renaissance and beyond it was becoming clear that clerics in general, and priests in particular, were generally some of the wealthiest people in town. It became just as clear to the Church that children were inheriting this wealth whenever there were children. That had to stop, obviously. Who needs money more? The Pope, or kids? Who matters more? Like we really need to ask?

Obviously, there's a question of priorities as well. People with kids tend to have earthly "distractions", whereas single, celibate men have a purity of focus... upon the needs of their completely fictional, omnipotent, sociopathic deity. Just another example of how the world has been turned completely on its head.
:shout: Communist heathen !!! get out of my country !!1

:chuckle: i know you've been missing that