PDA

View Full Version : Let it snow

mesaSteeler
02-05-2011, 07:24 AM
NFL from the sidelines
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/
After hobnobbing around the NFL in the press boxes and sidelines, sports reporter Dale Lolley will let you know the insider scoop. Dale can also be heard on Tuesday nights throughout the season from 7 to 9 p.m. on WBGG 970-AM.
Friday, February 04, 2011
Let it snow

The snow started coming down around 11 p.m. here last night and continued on well into this morning.

Gotta love it.

Watching the news here this morning, I saw that there were 600 flights canceled into Dallas today - not good news if you were hoping on making a last-minute flight.

Maurkice Pouncey did not practice again on Friday and has officially been declared out for the Super Bowl.

Aaron Smith also won't play in the Super Bowl, but that's no surprise.

I went to the bar where Ben Roethlisberger was reported to have been Tuesday night with the offensive line. They had a photo on their front sign proclaiming, "Ben parties here."

It didn't seem to drum up much extra business.

Voting for the Pro Football Hall of Fame will take place Saturday. I continue to hear that Dermontti Dawson has a solid shot of getting in this year, while Jerome Bettis will have to wait at least one more year and more likely two.