PDA

View Full Version : Finally met a Packer fan in NJ

Curtain_of_Steel
02-05-2011, 04:41 PM
So headed out to Acme to pick up the goods my wife forgot to get yesterday.

We both have our Steelers jackets on...Took my 10 year old with me. Walking down the isle he says uh oh. I said what? He says look.... Ok there is a big ass packer guy with a brand new jacket on, lol... you know the look, the typical bandwagon jumpers, probably still had the tag tucked in, so he can take it back when they lose.

He says, what should we do Dad?

I say, with what.

He says the isle isn't big enough for both of us, lol. I said he probably realy isnt a fan, the jacket is new (later you will see this was a big mistake)

So I said, look behave he won't hurt you... So we stop of course at the same section. dish Detergent, reaching for the same stuff, "dawn"..

My kid just stands there and looks at him, the guy says hi. I says hows it going. He says hi to my kid. Well the little wise ass says "Nice new jacket you have there, taking it back after tomorrow?

Out of respect I had to NCIS/Gibbs to the head the little wise ass. Of course after we turned the corner I said. nice call, :drink: he says why did you whack me? I said because it was rude, next time just think it, dont say it, LOL

KIDS :banging:

stb_steeler
02-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Whoda thunkith......kids....their like a tape recorder. They repete everything u say! :rofl:

4xSBChamps
02-06-2011, 12:11 AM
He says hi to my kid. Well the little wise ass says "Nice new jacket you have there, taking it back after tomorrow?"

... SO... wha'd the guy say?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/funny%20pictures/eatingpopcorn.gif

BigRick
02-06-2011, 12:32 AM

"..

. He says hi to my kid. Well the little wise ass says "Nice new jacket you have there, taking it back after tomorrow?

I love it ! Went to a party last weekend and had on my Steelers Super Bowl jacket, got a lot of flack from some people there. It was all in good fun because the're friends of mine.
Told them they had to become Packrat fans since Manning and the Dolts couldn't make it. I just pray the Dolts don't make it next.
I live 50 miles from Indy and I'm sick of hearing about next years Super Bowl already. :rofl::tt03: