PDA

View Full Version : McNair to reunite w/Derrick Mason?

akaagassi
05-06-2006, 09:27 AM
As long as he can slip out of the body cast on Sunday, he vastly improves that team.

Ravens | Team agrees to deal parameters for McNair
Fri, 5 May 2006 16:53:32 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Tennessee Titans and Baltimore Ravens have agreed to trade parameters that would bring Titans QB Steve McNair to Baltimore. The only remaining aspect is for the Titans to officially sign off on the deal.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Cool,we get to beat the stuffing outta 'ol McNair two more times a year for at least one year!

I guess this is the year the Ratbirds are banking on winning it all.I'll be happy to bust thier bubble.

Midnightwriter07
05-06-2006, 12:16 PM
lol@ winning it all .. No WAY... i am getting great amusement from Ray Lewis talking abut how he is not effective if he doesnt have a free shot. Little bitches .. Bring on McNair !!!

CantStop85
05-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Cool...now ravens fans get to look forward to balls underthrown 5 yards instead of balls overthrown 5 yards.

Ambridge
05-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Cool,we get to beat the stuffing outta 'ol McNair two more times a year for at least one year!

I'd be only banking on the Steelers stomping on McNair once this upcoming season.
He'll probably be injured and sitting on the pine for the second meeting.

clevestinks
05-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Good for him, but still not SKEEEEEERED! LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
05-06-2006, 11:12 PM
The only thing scarey about McNair anymore is how much money the ratbird fans will lose betting on their team because they think he's still the shit and going to turn them around...

Blitzburgh55
05-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Ravnes will still suck

SteelerFanInCA
05-08-2006, 04:10 PM
McNair is nails and definitely a tough competitor but just how much more abuse can his body take?

clevestinks
05-08-2006, 04:54 PM
The only thing scarey about McNair anymore is how much money the ratbird fans will lose betting on their team because they think he's still the shit and going to turn them around...
That gives me an idea, maybe we should go over to thier board and place some bets, but then we would get paid off with silverware, and dvd players that were stolen. Forget I mentioned it!:dang:

HburgXL06
05-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Cool...now ravens fans get to look forward to balls underthrown 5 yards instead of balls overthrown 5 yards.

Either way it will be free interceptions for everyone!! Polomalu is gonna have a field day wit those opportunities.

I think the Titans are idiots lettin McNair go. I know he is older but they just brought in the NCAA champion QB and I'll bet Vince Young would do well under a veteran QB like McNair. Also the way they disrespected and pretty much spit on him by just lockin him out of the training facilities. The ravens will get him which just makes his taste a lil more sour to me. On a side note over at cincybengals they seem to think that the ravens gettin McNair will make the browns the number 4 team in the AFCN again. Even if I don't like the browns I think they are gonna be stronger than the ravens. Any thought comparin who is gonna be bringin up the AFCN rear?

BuFu