PDA

View Full Version : Who else can't sleep?

Heathtowinit
02-05-2011, 11:56 PM
Its midnight and I'm not even tired, the superbowl is in less than 20 hours, but it seems like forever. This is going to be an epic superbowl I can just feel it, and I will have plenty of alcohol therapy on hand to handle the typical Steelers emotion ride.

I'm just hoping this game doesn't turn into a shoot out like when we played the Packers in 2009, even though that game was one of the best to watch for a regular season game in probably 20 years

I have my monday work excuse on hand, because if the Steelers win I drink, if the steelers lose I drink even more hehe

BigRick
02-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Its midnight and I'm not even tired, the superbowl is in less than 20 hours, but it seems like forever. This is going to be an epic superbowl I can just feel it, and I will have plenty of alcohol therapy on hand to handle the typical Steelers emotion ride.

I'm just hoping this game doesn't turn into a shoot out like when we played the Packers in 2009, even though that game was one of the best to watch for a regular season game in probably 20 years

I have my monday work excuse on hand, because if the Steelers win I drink, if the steelers lose I drink even more hehe

Know what you mean. Been riding my son, who is a cop in Dallas to arrest a Packers fan and confiscate his ticket for me. So far no luck he's been on" HO" patrol all week.
Fortunately I'm retired and don't have to worry about work. Always took off when Steelers played.
Anyway got the snacks ready and plenty of beer and booze. GOOOoooo STEELERS. :helmet: :tt03:

stlrtruck
02-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Just turned 40 (yep 8 minutes ago), tired but can't sleep. Starting to get antsy.

4xSBChamps
02-06-2011, 12:12 AM
H-d-F can anybody sleep tonight???

BigRick
02-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Just turned 40 (yep 8 minutes ago), tired but can't sleep. Starting to get antsy.
Happy Birthday. may the Steelers make it one hell of a happy one! :tt03:

Heathtowinit
02-06-2011, 12:17 AM

Happy Birthday!!!, Steelers need to win one for Myron Cope, Big Ben's reputation, your birthday, the fans, the city of pittsburgh, and most of all to shove it down Goodell's and the Media's throats

California-Steel
02-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Well I can't sleep either...but it is only 9:24 as I am on the west coast so not really bed time yet...he he he. Still can't wait for tomorrow. Should be a good day.:tt03:

mcg24
02-06-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm not intending on being asleep before 4 AM EST.

Steelboy84
02-06-2011, 12:57 AM

:birthday:

FanSince72
02-06-2011, 01:10 AM

:birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

40 HUH?

40 was thirteen years ago for me but right now I feel like a ten year old on Christmas Eve. I hope your birthday present has something to do with the number seven!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

caseydog
02-06-2011, 01:14 AM
I'm drinking my sleeping medication. I should have no problem sleeping. I just have to get up in time to go to my local Steelers bar and get a bar stool for the game.

CD

Riddle_Of_Steel
02-06-2011, 01:17 AM
Me. I would drop one of my Xanax's, but I am thinking I will need a tranquilizer tomorrow afternoon to keep me from pacing a trench in my living room floor....

MACH1
02-06-2011, 01:22 AM

Happy B Day! Hope you have a SUPER day.

Me, I plan on drinking myself to sleep. Then starting all over tomorrow. :chuckle:

wyn50
02-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Can't sleep good either. Nervous and excited at the same time. The game is earlier for us in Hawaii so I have to make sure I do all my chores before the game. :tt:

Mexburgh
02-06-2011, 01:49 AM
That's what happens when all you want is Steelers' Football!

El Nino
02-06-2011, 01:51 AM
i can't wait for us to win and shut the damn media naysayers up. all the press leading up to this game has been pissing me off. i've never seen such biased reporting in my life, it's ridiculous

MACH1
02-06-2011, 01:54 AM
i can't wait for us to win and shut the damn media naysayers up. all the press leading up to this game has been pissing me off. i've never seen such biased reporting in my life, it's ridiculous

Umm...I have, but this ain't the time nor place for it.

SteelKnight
02-06-2011, 02:09 AM

Yeah...I'm planning to sleep late to make today less painful. It would take forever to wait until 6pm. Maybe I'll get up about noon.

SteelersBry79
02-06-2011, 02:50 AM

Happy birthday! 40 is still 9 years away for me :chuckle:

I can't sleep either. The only thing that's constantly in my mind is the game later today. Going on only an hour's rest yesterday, I'm wide awake with excitement!

ricardisimo
02-06-2011, 02:51 AM
I think my nipples are about to explode.

MACH1
02-06-2011, 03:03 AM

I'm sure wallace would milk them for ya. :chuckle:

Spinlcrack
02-06-2011, 03:14 AM
Alright. It's late. We can't sleep.

So, this week has given us Hines and others carousing, Ben carousing and singing really bad, Rodgers NOT carousing, Pouncey OUT, Aaron not able to play ( bummer, but Ziggy rocks), the unstoppable GB passing O especially in-doors, the Capers genius ( which he his IMHO), Rodgers ready to take over and use Brady's jock-strap, Ben is a bad QB but can win...somehow, No Respect for the Defense. name your own...there are many more.

It all leads to our Pittsburgh Steelers wanting to prove that they are the best. They are, and it will be shown. Much like Harrison intimidates those in his path, the Steelers will continue to do the same, and will do it for years to come.

:helmet:

dcbng
02-06-2011, 05:50 AM
Up early, coffee brewin', making breakfast for the wife. Dogs will be ready for their walk in another half hour.

12.5 hours till kickoff. Appox 16 hours till victory.

Kanata-Steeler
02-06-2011, 09:02 AM
yesterday my flu, and dry cough has made it worse, but no sleep for me.
No matter, I could be dead, and I'd still watch this game even if I had to force the "Ghost Whisperer" cutie herself to help me watch it - OR ELSE !!!
:).

stb_steeler
02-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Rise N Shine Steeler nation.........Like a kid on Christmas morn...tho i hope its a good present today! :coffee:

Atlanta Dan
02-06-2011, 09:16 AM
And now that we are waking up in Steeler Nation the next pressing question - when do you crack open the first beer of the day? :chuckle:- need to maintain focus since we still have 9 hours to kickoff

Super Bowl Sunday is one day I wish i lived on the West Coast with a 3:30 PST kickoff

fer522
02-06-2011, 10:48 AM

mine already did :chuckle:

rocckbottomxmen
02-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Happy b-day mate.... you will get a great present tiday

Steelboy84
02-06-2011, 11:13 AM
Morning folks.

Heathtowinit
02-06-2011, 12:02 PM
So I ended up playing Call of Duty Black Ops all night until about 5am, and I drank a 1/5 of captain morgan and some Heinekens. Fell asleep and woke up at noon, not too bad haha.

Now I have to realize I should have done my homework, my professors will kill me, and now I have 5 hours to do homework before the game heh, but first gotta run to wine and spirits haha

steelbad@50
02-06-2011, 12:15 PM
So I ended up playing Call of Duty Black Ops all night until about 5am, and I drank a 1/5 of captain morgan and some Heinekens. Fell asleep and woke up at noon, not too bad haha.

Now I have to realize I should have done my homework, my professors will kill me, and now I have 5 hours to do homework before the game heh, but first gotta run to wine and spirits haha

LOL, After all that alcohol I would definitely still be passed out. Nothing like a drunken stupor to get u through the day, GO STEELERS!!!!:tt03:

bobby jr
02-06-2011, 12:39 PM
I slept fine last night. I'll sleep fine Sunday night no matter who wins. This Super Bowl isn't as exciting as say a Packers-Ravens Super Bowl would have been. Maybe next year I'll be the one who has trouble sleeping.

stb_steeler
02-06-2011, 12:40 PM
I slept fine last night. I'll sleep fine Sunday night no matter who wins. This Super Bowl isn't as exciting as say a Packers-Ravens Super Bowl would have been. Maybe next year I'll be the one who has trouble sleeping.

:shout: UH OH!.....:troll: Alert!!!

tony hipchest
02-06-2011, 12:41 PM

nobody gives a shit, loser. :coffee:

the ravens are frauds.

stb_steeler
02-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Ya your rite bobby...you'll have trouble sleeping next year....From losing (AGAIN)...:rofl:

4xSBChamps
02-06-2011, 12:47 PM
:shout: UH OH!.....:troll: Alert!!!

... the turd that won't stay down the drain...

stb_steeler
02-06-2011, 12:50 PM
I think he's a 12 year old that has no supervision.......HOME ALONE III

fer522
02-06-2011, 01:06 PM

Yeah you havent had any problems sleeping for the past ten years, huh? Dumbass. And i bet you're not gonna have any problems sleeping for the next ten years either.

Lmfao

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4221/69238448t.th.jpg (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/69238448t.jpg/)