View Full Version : OMG

Ohio Steeler
05-06-2006, 09:27 AM
I just had this pmed to me on the Ciny Boards and thought I would share it here

http://bigbensucks.com/

have you guys seen this site and the person who owns this site has no life

BlackNGold203
05-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Ive seen that....Bungal fans are in a word...pathetic....

such jealousy...its sad

Ohio Steeler
05-06-2006, 10:42 AM

such jealousy...its sad

yes they are and living in Columbus I am around them 24/ 7 since they seemed to have poped up at of no where know that they team is winning, I cant wait for the days of them lossing all the time to come back so they go back into hiding...

Bigsteve332310
05-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah they are full of shit here is an email i sent them:

Wow is your site shit. Ok now lets see do you think people care about his passer rating if they won the superbowl? No good teams find ways to win. The win is all that counts. Why you bung-hole fans so excited about the AFCN championship? All that means is that you get a ticket into the playoffs. Too bad the Steelers kicked the shit out of you. Super Bowl Champs or AFCN champs? thats a tough one for you bung-hole fans huh, cause you dont know what a super bowl feels like. Besides you wanna talk AFCN the Steelers own it every year. The only reason you guys won it this year is cause you suck and had the easiest schedule. Have fun this year, just try and go 15-1 with the schedule that the Steelers usually have. And you guys probably dont know since your complaining about the schedule that the winner of the division gets the toughest schedule. The Steelers maintain a playoff team while playing the toughest year after year. And you say
"If your such a fan of this cesspool, why don't you watch the games in your own city instead of coming to ours"
well the answer is unlike cincy Its so hard to get tickets to home games people have to go to away games. And most of the people that go to the away games are steeler fans from that area because Steeler Fans are everywhere and show the most pride of anyone. And if the Terrible Towel is so stupid then why does everyone try and copy it? every away game what do you know its a give away towel day. And dont deny it cause cincy had one both games steelers played there. And you think we stole your who dey chant? Hell no we are simply making fun of the stupidity to not make anything up better than that. WE DEY! WE DEY! WE DA ONES DAT BEAT DEM BUNG-HOLES!!!!! And let me guess your probably a bandwagon fan like 75% of Bung-hole fans. Where were you guys that last couple years???? I know for a fact when the Steelers went 6-10 we were disapointed but we were still packing stadiums and waving our towels with pride. If you can maintain a playoff team for a couple years then start your talking, or maybe even if you ever win a superbowl. Until then go put your little carson palmer or chad johnson jersey that you bought halfway through the year when they started doing good and cry me a ****ing river.

BB2W
05-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Inside every Bunghole fan is a Steelers fan trying to get out. They are so jealous it isn't even fair to respond. They're insane and most of them are totally consumed by their hatred for the Steelers... it's really funny to watch. They actually think the Bengals are better than the Steelers but the rest of the nation knows who the World Champions are and that is very hard for them to deal with.

Someone actually took the time to create that site... that's stalker material. :pity:

kmsteelerwr15
05-06-2006, 12:05 PM
What a moron thois guy is!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell when it comes to the rating, I'll take the low rating rather than the bug goose egg that Carson Palmer has.

Personally I think they are all jealous that we have a QB that can win big games.

SteelerzGirl
05-06-2006, 12:45 PM

Wow is your site shit. Ok now lets see do you think people care about his passer rating if they won the superbowl? No good teams find ways to win. The win is all that counts. Why you bung-hole fans so excited about the AFCN championship? All that means is that you get a ticket into the playoffs. Too bad the Steelers kicked the shit out of you. Super Bowl Champs or AFCN champs? thats a tough one for you bung-hole fans huh, cause you dont know what a super bowl feels like. Besides you wanna talk AFCN the Steelers own it every year. The only reason you guys won it this year is cause you suck and had the easiest schedule. Have fun this year, just try and go 15-1 with the schedule that the Steelers usually have. And you guys probably dont know since your complaining about the schedule that the winner of the division gets the toughest schedule. The Steelers maintain a playoff team while playing the toughest year after year. And you say
"If your such a fan of this cesspool, why don't you watch the games in your own city instead of coming to ours"
well the answer is unlike cincy Its so hard to get tickets to home games people have to go to away games. And most of the people that go to the away games are steeler fans from that area because Steeler Fans are everywhere and show the most pride of anyone. And if the Terrible Towel is so stupid then why does everyone try and copy it? every away game what do you know its a give away towel day. And dont deny it cause cincy had one both games steelers played there. And you think we stole your who dey chant? Hell no we are simply making fun of the stupidity to not make anything up better than that. WE DEY! WE DEY! WE DA ONES DAT BEAT DEM BUNG-HOLES!!!!! And let me guess your probably a bandwagon fan like 75% of Bung-hole fans. Where were you guys that last couple years???? I know for a fact when the Steelers went 6-10 we were disapointed but we were still packing stadiums and waving our towels with pride. If you can maintain a playoff team for a couple years then start your talking, or maybe even if you ever win a superbowl. Until then go put your little carson palmer or chad johnson jersey that you bought halfway through the year when they started doing good and cry me a ****ing river.

Great response, but now you're going to get all kinds of spam. Oh wait... That's what Bengals fan do! :dang:

Bigsteve332310
05-06-2006, 02:30 PM
ive got that covered made an email in like 2 mins just for that. Dumbass Bungle fans. but i will read some of the spam for shits and giggles.

Suitanim
05-06-2006, 05:57 PM
That guy has a LOT of anger inside him...losing year after year after year will do that to you, I guess.

pucho58
05-06-2006, 06:00 PM
They act like winning the division is the same as winning the Super Bowl:screwy: Shit they can have the division every year as long as my Steelers keeps winning the Super Bowl.

Ohio Steeler
05-06-2006, 06:18 PM

post what response u get from them here if any

Stlrs4Life
05-06-2006, 10:00 PM

such jealousy...its sad

Exactly.

Bigsteve332310
05-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Yeah well i got banned for a few days cause of that post. But anyway there has been no response at all yet. I guess its taking a while for them to think of something to even come back with besides, we wont the AFCN.

shimmysteelerfan
05-09-2006, 01:46 PM
I think they are all jealous that we have a QB that can win big games.

or a qb that can take a COUPLE shot's to the knees..

Ohio Steeler
05-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Yeah well i got banned for a few days cause of that post. But anyway there has been no response at all yet. I guess its taking a while for them to think of something to even come back with besides, we wont the AFCN.

:sofunny: they banned you what happened to freedom of speech :tt:

SteelerFanInCA
05-09-2006, 04:36 PM
That's some pretty weak ass s h i t. Please tell me that's not the best they can come up with? The guy who created this definitely has an appeal for broke back mountain. What a bunch of fags bungle fans are.

Bigsteve332310
05-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Hey i finally got a response! It took them about 2 weeks to try and think of something and i guess they failed cause all he could come up with is this shit:

Wow,

What a dead giveaway that you are from Pissburg. Future hint: it was your Pre-School sentence/paragraph structure. You do realize that spell check could not even decipher half of the words you typed out, right?

I can sum up some words to describe you: ****ing toolshed retard

That paragraph of garbage might possibly be the hardest story I have ever tried to read. The only thing I was able to get out of it was something about you having a small **** and loving to masterbate thinking about the bus??

Oh lastly, go take your uneducated ass back to Shitsburg and play with Ben's bunghole some more, you ****ing manpleaser....

Who dey forever, steelers and big ben ****ing never!!

HAHAHAHA are you kidding me? look at the paragraph. You can read everything fine. Plus Steelers and Ben never? does this jacka** realize they are world champions?
:tt03:
WE DEY! WE DEY! WE DA ONES DAT BEAT DEM BUNG-HOLES!!!!:tt03:

shimmysteelerfan
05-15-2006, 02:29 PM
hahaha.......whats a toolshed retard??? lol

Ohio Steeler
05-15-2006, 02:32 PM
lol thats all they came up with... Bungal fans at there best

tony hipchest
05-15-2006, 02:33 PM
looks like the typical tired form of bengal/ brown smack. it must be an ohio thing cause this m.o. is in just about every livid post they make.

take two 4 letter words and string them together and call you the new word they think they made up.

tool+shed
c0ck+bite
d!ck+hole

YAWN. (i remember when it was fun calling someone d!ckweed back in the 4th grade)

HburgXL06
05-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Typical. They got no real strong argument so they just hurl personal insults and refer to gay sex. I think a lot of these men are closet homo.......sapians. I know what you thought I was gonna say you dirty minded pigs haha. No fo' real, these people wish they could be "thinkin man" but just can't seem to do it.

BuFu

BBC
05-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Who dey forever, steelers and big ben ****ing never!!

Steelers and Big Ben win a Super Bowl - Once in 2 years
"Who Dey" wins a Super Bowl - Never

shimmysteelerfan
05-15-2006, 03:43 PM
YAWN. (i remember when it was fun calling someone d!ckweed back in the 4th grade)

classic!!!!! i think im gonna start a thred on name calling from when you were young!!!

HburgXL06
05-15-2006, 05:05 PM
classic!!!!! i think im gonna start a thred on name calling from when you were young!!!

Do that buttmunch. Haha.

BuFu

Bigsteve332310
05-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Well another return and still no comeback...

We have a policy of not putting up douchebags on our website, which, unfortunately disqualifies you from hate mail of the week.

For future reference, bend over, touch your toes, and let Big Bendyouover slam your homo ass while flying the terrible towel....

Steelers suck....

SteelerzGirl
05-16-2006, 05:43 PM
Wow, those people have issues. :pity:

HburgXL06
05-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Wow, those people have issues. :pity:

Agreed, is Dachau still open? I'm sure these people could use a new home.

BuFu