PDA

View Full Version : Interesting considering it is from a Seahawks MB.

Stlrs4Life
05-06-2006, 08:58 PM
http://mb14.scout.com/fseahawksinsiderfrm18.showMessage?topicID=1422.top ic

Interesting considering it is from a Seahawks MB.

Suitanim
05-06-2006, 09:10 PM
He-he-he...can you cut and paste for me? See, I have this little problem.

You have been banned from this Community

The administrator of this community has banned you from viewing and posting here. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the administrator of the community you were trying to access. DO NOT contact ezboard support. This is between you and the community administrator(s).

Thank you.

MattsMe
05-06-2006, 09:13 PM
LOL, here ya go suit-

Which team has the best traveling fans? Before the SB I would have said Steeler fans are the best from the standpoint of number of fans at games. Remember the 2004 game at Qwest? Man, they were everywhere. I think it has to do with them having a strong travel group vendor that pulls them to games. I know that fans exist in every community so maybe the Cowboys get a lot of votes...Anyway...

What team gets your vote for having the best (e.g. largest, most vocal, whatever you deem the best to be) traveling fans?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin
scarletfire1970
NET Trial Member
(4/10/06 3:49:08 pm)
Reply Re: Which team has the best traveling fans? It is obvious it is the Steelers. Just look at all their away games. And teams are starting to force Steeler fans to purchase tickets of another game if they want the Steelers tickets. That is what Rooney was complaining about recently.

millcreekcoug
NET Rookie
(4/10/06 5:12:08 pm)
Reply Re: Which team has the best traveling fans? I don't think you can call them travelling fans.

The Cowboys and Steelers both just have fans everywhere, not necessarily fans that follow them all over the country.

lostlobos
NET Rookie
(4/11/06 6:30:41 am)
Reply Re: Which team has the best traveling fans? I think alot of these are bandwagon fans

pixburgher
NET Rookie
(4/11/06 10:30:35 pm)
Reply Re: Which team has the best traveling fans? Steelers, hands down. I don't think you can talk about Dallas being good traveling fans when they can't even keep their home stadium--the Steelers turned that place into Heinz Field Deux the last time they played the Cowboys. You can hate the steelers all you want, but their fans are everywhere. And the vast majority are certainly not bandwagoners. The Steelers tend to draw people to them because of their history and their image and those people tend to stay pretty loyal. I don't hold a grudge against the Steelers for the super bowl, I'm mad at the League for that one.

FPDHawkFan
NET Rookie
(4/12/06 3:53:40 am)
Re: Which team has the best traveling fans?

Quote:lostlobos said:

I think alot of these are bandwagon fans

Stlrs4Life
05-06-2006, 09:21 PM
How come you can't delete your own posts, when you edit them?

Suitanim
05-06-2006, 09:22 PM
LOL at the idiots who said "bandwagon fans". W-hores only jump on the fanwagon AFTER the team wins super bowls, and, the last time I checked, our second to last one was 25 years old.

Burghman
05-06-2006, 10:04 PM
LOL at the idiots who said "bandwagon fans". W-hores only jump on the fanwagon AFTER the team wins super bowls, and, the last time I checked, our second to last one was 25 years old.
I think they ment seahawk fans:rolleyes: :

Haiku_Dirtt
05-06-2006, 11:29 PM
I don't know. If they would just ease up on penalties for 1st degree felons then the Raiders might give Steeler fan a run for (at) their money.

SteelerFanInCA
05-08-2006, 04:14 PM
We just represent well. There's no doubt about it.

shimmysteelerfan
05-09-2006, 03:20 PM
I don't know. If they would just ease up on penalties for 1st degree felons then the Raiders might give Steeler fan a run for (at) their money.

haha!! my old roomie is a raiders fan but always seems to get excited when the steelers get a touchdown.....must be one of those closet fellas:sofunny:

clevestinks
05-09-2006, 04:24 PM
How could anybody argue with our fans being the best travelers. Hell some colleges wish they could get as many to away games