PDA

View Full Version : We Are Here Now

BGSU A Dub
02-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Gentelmen,

We are here now.
Ever since you first picked up a football as a little boy, this is the game you have dreamed of playing in. We are here now.
All of your training. All of the work you have done. All of the time, effort, blood, sweat and tears you have put into this game has gotten you to this point. We are here now.
Since the first day of camp, this was our goal. We are here now.
This season, you have endured, persevered, risen above, and excelled. Because of that, we are here now.
This game is for you, for your family, your friends, a city, and the best fans in the National Football League. We are ALL here now.
It's time to go play 4 quarters of the best G** d*** Steelers football that we can, starting right out of the gate, to smack the Packers in the f****** mouth and show them that the Pittsburgh Steelers ARE HERE NOW!!!

This is the speech I would give if I was given the chance to be in that locker room. Sadly, I'm not, so I had to do the next best thing and publish it here. Here we go Steelers..... BLACK AND YELLOW!!! :tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03: :tt02: :tt04: :tt::tt: :tt03: :tt02:

4xSBChamps
02-06-2011, 02:43 PM
the morning of Game 7 of the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals, each Penguin player awoke, and found the following text message waiting for them from Owner & Hall-of-famer Mario Lemiuex

“This is a chance of a lifetime to realize your childhood dream to win a Stanley Cup.

Play without fear and you will be successful!

See you at center ice.”