PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations To Tom Brady - Unanimous Choice For MVP

Atlanta Dan
02-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Here's a Brady Bunch for NFL fans: Tom Brady got all 50 votes for MVP.:thumbsup:

The New England Patriots quarterback on Sunday became the first unanimous choice for The Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player Award since the AP began using a nationwide panel of media members who cover the league.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/02/06/brady.mvp.ap/index.html?eref=sihp

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Brady and to Coach of the year Belichick as well:drink:

Hope both of you enjoy watching Roethlisberger and Coach Tomlin in the Super Bowl today

El Nino
02-06-2011, 02:55 PM
the REAL mvp and coach of the year will be decided today

The Patriot
02-06-2011, 03:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRmFS1nNmtQ

superbowlSTEELERS
02-06-2011, 03:57 PM
When the STEELERS win today they will be 15 - 4 com-on Mike Tomlin should be MVP coach of the year !!!!

Stu Pidasso
02-07-2011, 04:16 PM
****K TOM BEIBER

steeltheone
02-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Well deserved

TRH
02-07-2011, 07:56 PM
even setting aside my "pat hatred", i'm not sure i agree with this. This has been a complete media push and drive for about 6, 7 weeks now.
Must be nice to have a strong OL. You just stand back there ALL DAY LONG until somone's open. Completion. Completion. Completion.
Then when a team finally brings pressure (like most teams and QB's face)....you're nervous, erratic, show reduced leadership skills, and have "avg" stats.
Put Rivers, Ben, Brees and a host of others on that team and they look just as good.
MVP? No other team had a player on their offense that was more valuable to their team than Tom Brady? Not one? Hell, not even a vote??
Sorry, i don't buy it.
And Belichik gets coach of the year as well (they didn't even make the championship game..). I don't know, i smell a rat.

Ishkabibble
02-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Can't quite figure how he got the "unanimous" vote this season. If any, it should've been 2007. Either way, he deserved it; one of the most efficient seasons in NFL history. And NE beat just about everyone there was, including all 4 Conference finalists.

Last I checked, "didn't even make it to the Championship Game" doesn't apply to regular season awards. How many SB rings did Manning take home the years he won his FOUR MVP's?

vasteeler
02-08-2011, 09:39 AM
yeah, **** tom brady . although i believe he should have won it. how belicheat got coach of the is beyond me

haley, morris, tomlin and mcarthy(sp) were more deserving