3. Shannon Sharpe
4. Boomer Esiason
5. Marshall Faulk
6. Tom Jackson
7. Phil Simms
8. Cris Collingsworth
9. Rodney Harrison
10. Warren Sapp

(surprisingly, guys like Deion Sanders, Aikman and Irvin are not such idiotic haters as the guys listed above)

KingsOfTheGridiron
02-06-2011, 03:49 PM
1. Steve Young
2. Chris Berman
3. Shannon Sharpe
4. Boomer Esiason
5. Marshall Faulk
6. Tom Jackson
7. Phil Simms
8. Cris Collingsworth
9. Rodney Harrison
10. Warren Sapp

(surprisingly, guys like Deion Sanders, Aikman and Irvin are not such idiotic haters as the guys listed above)

Simms picked the Steelers. He can't be that much of a hater.

TRH
02-06-2011, 03:53 PM
i don't know whats wrong w/Steve Young. What a bitter guy.

As for Collinsworth, he usually is heaping tons of praise on us and at times when he's announcing a game we're in, he talks us up so much it can be embarrassing. I don't think i'd include him on this list.
Where's Michael Irvin?

mcg24
02-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Berman picked the Browns to beat us in Week 17. That man has overstayed his welcome and needs to lose his job.

Third Rail
02-06-2011, 04:07 PM
1. Steve Young
2. Steve Young
3. Steve Young
4. Steve Young
5. Steve Young
6. Steve Young
7. Steve Young
8. Steve Young
9. Steve Young
10. Steve Young

Rick5895
02-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Faulk picked us to win today, who would a thunk that !!

NCBlackWolf
02-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Warren Sapp was badmouthing Flozell because he was taking photos (hours) before the game. He said something to the effect that Clay Matthews wasn't doing anything like that (implying he was focused on the game not the other stuff). Jeezzuusss

Steelboy84
02-06-2011, 04:09 PM

I knew it had to be that morning coffee.

ETL
02-06-2011, 04:24 PM

No fooling me. He's a hater.

He's picked against the Steelers in every playoff game and of course the Steelers proved him wrong. A I guess he figures if he picks the Steelers, maybe then they will lose.

TRH
02-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Warren Sapp was badmouthing Flozell because he was taking photos (hours) before the game. He said something to the effect that Clay Matthews wasn't doing anything like that (implying he was focused on the game not the other stuff). Jeezzuusss

Sapp's jealous of our 5-star defense and doesn't want us winning another one. I don't care what that big fat fool says.

Meadkins40
02-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Sapp's jealous of our 5-star defense and doesn't want us winning another one. I don't care what that big fat fool says.

I think the steeler hate for Sapp goes back to when he was playing for Tampa,Lee Flowers called the Bucs "Paper Champions"

ETL
02-06-2011, 05:11 PM
In general, I get a sense that the media is not fond of good "teams." They like to talk about "individual" stars. Teams to them are boring and too faceless. They like individual stars and especially stars that talk about themselves ... a lot.

The Steelers have stars but every time you interview them, they talk about the team.

Guys like Steve Young and Faulk believe that stars ( such as themselves) are what wins Super Bowls and teams like the Steelers that win as a team bug the crap out of them. They believe the players on the team get a free ride of sorts and can't fully praise them because of this "free ride".

Farrior_roirraW
02-06-2011, 09:49 PM
1. Steve Young
2. Steve Young
3. Steve Young
4. Steve Young
5. Steve Young
6. Steve Young
7. Steve Young
8. Steve Young
9. Steve Young
10. Steve Young