PDA

View Full Version : Mendenhall may have just cost us this game

ETL
02-06-2011, 08:34 PM
The dude has played well and it was not his fault that Ben threw those INTs but that fumble was a killer

ricksteelers55
02-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Sorry to say that but that was just a team loss.Ben threw 2 picks,Mendy fumbled that ball but the D didnt get the job done when it matter the most.

Congratulations to Green Bay on that one ....we will be back

SteelCityMom
02-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Yeah, that loss was a whole team effort.

Ben's picks, Mendy's fumble, D not stepping up, missed FG all cost the game. It was just too much to overcome.

Glad the Steelers didn't just lay down and die though when they were down. It was a great game.

NCBlackWolf
02-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Sorry to say that but that was just a team loss.Ben threw 2 picks,Mendy fumbled that ball but the D didnt get the job done when it matter the most.

Congratulations to Green Bay on that one ....we will be back

Ditto.

And what the heck happened on the last drive? Nobody looked like they knew what to do.

ricksteelers55
02-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Ditto.

And what the heck happened on the last drive? Nobody looked like they knew what to do.

I certainly didnt like Keyaron Fox stupid penalty...He may be a good special team player but that is not the first stupid penalty he gets.

tube517
02-06-2011, 09:19 PM
That was the nail in the coffin but Ben's picks were more damaging. You take advantage of TO's you win.

theplatypus
02-06-2011, 09:19 PM
The dude has played well and it was not his fault that Ben threw those INTs but that fumble was a killer

You can't blame Mendy for that, it was a text book tackle by white supremacist.

MasterOfPuppets
02-06-2011, 09:21 PM
I certainly didnt like Keyaron Fox stupid penalty...He may be a good special team player but that is not the first stupid penalty he gets.
it certainly wasn't his first penalty. that dipshit probably leads the team in penalty's in the minutes played / penalty ratio.
as for mendenhalls fumble , had david johnson blocked at least one of the two would be tacklers instead of just running between them like he was the freakin ball carrier , then maybe mendy does get sandwiched and fumble ....:doh:

ETL
02-06-2011, 09:22 PM
I wish we just got one turnover on our side. It would have made the game interesting

caseydog
02-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Nope, Mendy was all we had on offense. Him and Hines. Ben pulled a Neil O'donnell in this game. Aaron Rogers made Ben look like a second -- no, a third stringer.

Rogers picked us apart, just like every good QB picks us apart. Ben threw bad pass after bad pass, figuring he would, once again, rescue us when we were doomed. What was Ben't QB rating for this game?

Mendy had that one bad play. Ben had dozens.

CD

NYC_Steeler
02-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Ben sucked big time today - shades of Neil F'ing O'Donnell. Mendenhall's fumble did not help the situation. Troy was pure garbage today.

Fire Haley
02-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Bad Ben in the first half and

Mendy's fumble screwed us when we all the mo'

The end

steelcity1974
02-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Mendy fumbles way too much. Love the way he runs...hate the way he carries the ball. That was the play of the game. We easily win if he doesnt fumble.

GunnerB
02-06-2011, 09:38 PM
The whole team played poorly.

You can't turn the ball over three times and expect a win.

jjpro11
02-06-2011, 09:39 PM
we could have really used a big play from the defense.. they just couldn't make anything big happen. shame.

Rick5895
Ben sucked big time today - shades of Neil F'ing O'Donnell. Mendenhall's fumble did not help the situation. Troy was pure garbage today.

The first pick Ben was hit, and frankly, that was simply a bad play call considering where we were. Ben didn't play a good game, but I must say, I never thought we were out of it.
I also think we are going to find that Troy's achilles injury was a hell of a lot worse than what we were led to believe.

IMO Fox's penalty hurt us more than Mendy's fumble.

MasterOfPuppets
Mendy fumbles way too much. Love the way he runs...hate the way he carries the ball. That was the play of the game. We easily win if he doesnt fumble.
i guess you missed the part where they said it was his 2nd fumble in 340 or so carries...:popcorn:

theplatypus
02-06-2011, 09:41 PM

He fumbled 2x in the regular season. What team have you been watching?

theplatypus
02-06-2011, 09:42 PM
i guess you missed the part where they said it was his 2nd fumble in 340 or so carries...:popcorn:

About once a day I'm reminded that public school is a bad thing.

Farrior_roirraW
02-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Mendy's fumble was killer but the fact we didn't do anything in the third quarter on two drives f.ucking killed us.

tanda10506
02-06-2011, 09:46 PM
It was a 3 point game so I wouldn't blame it on Mendy. Our defense was looked worse then they did against New England. Ben threw 2 picks on passes he shouldn't even have thrown. We threw 7 bubble screens for a total of 17 yards and 2 incompletions. And where were our WR's and Heath. Ridiculous. Nobody got open until Shields and Woodson were both out. The passes we completed before they got hurt were "needle threading" passes and in a way we were lucky to get even those. Even after Woodson and Shields were out our WR's were still covered more then I expected them to be covered by GB's 1st string. As a matter of fact, Mendenhall might of played better then everybody else because he only made one mistake.

steelcity1974
02-06-2011, 10:02 PM

He does. We recover most of them. But he does lose a lot. Love the guy like I said. Just wish he didn't carry so loose.

SteelCityMom
02-06-2011, 10:06 PM
He does. We recover most of them. But he does lose a lot. Love the guy like I said. Just wish he didn't carry so loose.

It would still be counted as a fumble, just a recovered fumble.

Mendy fumbled twice in the regular season and twice (now) in the post season. That's pretty good for as many carries as he got. It was just a really bad time for that to happen.

hbk314
02-06-2011, 10:07 PM
It was a 3 point game so I wouldn't blame it on Mendy. Our defense was looked worse then they did against New England. Ben threw 2 picks on passes he shouldn't even have thrown. We threw 7 bubble screens for a total of 17 yards and 2 incompletions. And where were our WR's and Heath. Ridiculous. Nobody got open until Shields and Woodson were both out. The passes we completed before they got hurt were "needle threading" passes and in a way we were lucky to get even those. Even after Woodson and Shields were out our WR's were still covered more then I expected them to be covered by GB's 1st string. As a matter of fact, Mendenhall might of played better then everybody else because he only made one mistake.

I don't think you can fault Ben for the first pick. If he isn't hit, it's an incompletion at worse. The second pass was certainly questionable, but it took a great defensive play.

BigRick
02-06-2011, 10:10 PM
The first pick Ben was hit, and frankly, that was simply a bad play call considering where we were. Ben didn't play a good game, but I must say, I never thought we were out of it.
I also think we are going to find that Troy's achilles injury was a hell of a lot worse than what we were led to believe.

IMO Fox's penalty hurt us more than Mendy's fumble.

I have to agree. 15 yards farther down the field makes a lot of difference. :banging:

madtowndrunkard
02-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Team loss? I dont think so.

Ben's first INT was a great play by GB to get an arm on Ben. Ben didn't throw a good ball but I'll give cred to the defense.

2nd INT I thought was a blatant pass interference. Our WR was ran over on the way to picking that ball. It was also bad for Ben to force that ball. So he almost deserved it. Ben thats' a text book INT.

the fumble by Mendy is horrible. He was hanging the ball out there all game. Yea he was running all over the Packers defense but I was waiting for a fumble and it happened.

Then Ben missed the opportunity to become a legend.

So this loss falls 100% on Mendy and Ben.

toughsticks87
02-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Team loss. And no RB doesn't fumble after that hit

casteeler
02-06-2011, 10:21 PM
how the hell isn't this a team loss? Who played SB quality football?

Raw Steel
02-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Team loss? I dont think so.

Ben's first INT was a great play by GB to get an arm on Ben. Ben didn't throw a good ball but I'll give cred to the defense.

2nd INT I thought was a blatant pass interference. Our WR was ran over on the way to picking that ball. It was also bad for Ben to force that ball. So he almost deserved it. Ben thats' a text book INT.

the fumble by Mendy is horrible. He was hanging the ball out there all game. Yea he was running all over the Packers defense but I was waiting for a fumble and it happened.

Then Ben missed the opportunity to become a legend.

So this loss falls 100% on Mendy and Ben.

Not really. You can throw some blame at Ryan Mundy, His penalty put the Steelers back in the shadow of their own end zone. Go look at the play. Ben never took his full 7-step drop because he didn't want to be hanging in the end zone. He was closer to the LOS than usual and it cost them.

And the defense did not get stops either. William Gay was horrible and Green Bay took Troy out of the game. Plenty of blame to go around. Ben was not good. Mendy made one bad play and they both deserve blame. But this is a TEAM loss.

madtowndrunkard
02-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Ben and Mendy choked. Mostly Mendy, but Ben had opportunities to be great and he didn't take advantage.

Mendy's fumble was inexcusable and game changing.

Ben had a VERY injured Packers defense and still couldn't get it done.

I thought our defense did an OK job, but were unable to make any big plays.... BUT the packers did not give them any opportunities. While we gift wrapped them 3 turnovers. Sloppy play from our offense.

Not that I'm surprised but Arians unit is the reason we lost.... PERIOD.

Farrior_roirraW
02-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Ben and Mendy choked. Mostly Mendy, but Ben had opportunities to be great and he didn't take advantage.

Mendy's fumble was inexcusable and game changing.

Ben had a VERY injured Packers defense and still couldn't get it done.

I thought our defense did an OK job, but were unable to make any big plays.... BUT the packers did not give them any opportunities. While we gift wrapped them 3 turnovers. Sloppy play from our offense.

Not that I'm surprised but Arians unit is the reason we lost.... PERIOD.

Are you gonna repeat this every post you make? :doh:

ETL
02-06-2011, 10:33 PM
I blame Mendys fumble because we were driving and only down by 4. This was still in the the third quarter. This fumble was similar to Heath Miller's fumble in the Saints game. Just a huge momentum changer.

dpiedra
02-06-2011, 10:39 PM
Troy was clearly not even close to 100% so I think that explains his performance. This game was very much a mirror of most games this season ...
... Inconsistent play by the offense
... Weak offensive line
... Questionable play calling at key times
... Too many turnovers and an expectation that the defense or late heroics by Been would bail us out

W emay have pulled it out vs the Ravens but you can't go to that well this many times and expect too win

VegasStlrFan
02-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Nope, Mendy was all we had on offense. Him and Hines. Ben pulled a Neil O'donnell in this game. Aaron Rogers made Ben look like a second -- no, a third stringer.

Rogers picked us apart, just like every good QB picks us apart. Ben threw bad pass after bad pass, figuring he would, once again, rescue us when we were doomed. What was Ben't QB rating for this game?

CD

amen!

SteelCityMom
02-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Are you gonna repeat this every post you make? :doh:

Not only is he going to repeat it every post, he's going to make a thread about it. :chuckle: (that will most likely be merged).

Velvet Elvis
02-06-2011, 10:45 PM
I blame Mendys fumble because we were driving and only down by 4. This was still in the the third quarter. This fumble was similar to Heath Miller's fumble in the Saints game. Just a huge momentum changer.

There is no way to blame anyone but Ben this game, He was off target all night. Even the TD pass to Ward was an incredible catch. Ben missed a wide open Wallace again for a TD and then Susiham misses a long FG. No points. He played just like he did in the second half of the Jets game...like crap! :banging:

The Curtain's Crusader
02-07-2011, 12:09 AM
There is no way to blame anyone but Ben this game, He was off target all night. Even the TD pass to Ward was an incredible catch. Ben missed a wide open Wallace again for a TD and then Susiham misses a long FG. No points. He played just like he did in the second half of the Jets game...like crap! :banging:

So you're telling us Ben was the only one who had a bad game? I wouldn't call the TD to Ward an "incredible" catch. He left his feet but I thought it was pretty routine. No way all the poor play is placed only on him. Or even only the offense for that matter.

illmatic
02-07-2011, 12:34 AM
You can't blame Mendenhall, Clay Matthews steroids arm forced the fumble (someone had to say it :smile:)

steelcity1974
02-07-2011, 04:14 AM

I guess you missed the part where he has three career post season starts and two lost fumbles. :popcorn:

Mr. Goosemahn
02-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Had Mendenhall not fumbled on that drive, we could very well be celebrating #7 right now. We had the game in control during that time. We'd been stopping GB for three consecutive drives, and Mendenhall was running really well.

If we had won the game, he'd have been the leading contender for MVP on our behalf.

pete74
02-07-2011, 05:02 AM
I don't think you can fault Ben for the first pick. If he isn't hit, it's an incompletion at worse. The second pass was certainly questionable, but it took a great defensive play.

he was hit after the pass came out. it was definatly his fault because he threw it. he had a bad game and couldnt pick it up even when the team needed him most.

i said all week that i belive Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL and he showed it. he outplayed Ben and earned his well deserved MVP. i saw him complete a perfect pass after he was hit and falling to the ground. he is just in a class of his own and im glad he finally got out of Favre's shadow but unfortunatly we had to lose for him to do it

quiggle
02-07-2011, 06:29 AM
for some reason, I can't get over the missed field goal as well. also is Fox broadcasting the Super Bowl again for the next couple of years, I can't stand watching their presentation and those moron commentators. CBS does a much better job imo.

CargoJon
02-07-2011, 07:47 AM

CD

Absolutely not. O'Donnell's interceptions had no Steeler within 10 yards of where he was throwing the ball.

Ben's first one had his arm hit as he was throwing causing it to sail like a wounded duck. The second on the defender jumped the route and Ben didn't see him. It was a good play by the defender and at least there was a Steeler in the same zip code as the ball was thrown.

Curtain_of_Steel
02-07-2011, 08:02 AM
No doubt its a team loss. Certain negative things kept happening as we kept getting the MO back.

Mendys fumble really hurt. But time for that to occur. Ben has brought us back so many times in games like this after he has toss'ed some int's. granted the first one I think wallace wouldve been wide open, bens arm gets hit and its an int for a td after 4 guys couldnt tackle him.
2nd one, i though was a pass interfernece, but that ball shouldnt have been thrown.

Fox's penalty really hurt, I would've told him to take his helmet off, and jersey and leave the field. Your done. Last 2 minutes of the game you just don't do that, in the superbowl, you just dont do that.

CargoJon
02-07-2011, 08:04 AM
No doubt its a team loss. Certain negative things kept happening as we kept getting the MO back.

Mendys fumble really hurt. But time for that to occur. Ben has brought us back so many times in games like this after he has toss'ed some int's. granted the first one I think wallace wouldve been wide open, bens arm gets hit and its an int for a td after 4 guys couldnt tackle him.
2nd one, i though was a pass interfernece, but that ball shouldnt have been thrown.

Fox's penalty really hurt, I would've told him to take his helmet off, and jersey and leave the field. Your done. Last 2 minutes of the game you just don't do that, in the superbowl, you just dont do that.

Agree on Fox. It's not like it was a hold or a block in the back that can happen in the heat of the moment. This was an unsportsmanlike that you should damn well know better than to do.

cloppbeast
02-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Every loss is a team loss, but some players deserve more of the blame than others.

I think Mendy did more good than bad, but the same can't be said for Ben.

Ben played very poorly during the entire playoffs this year......

Curtain_of_Steel
02-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Ben's arm wasnt hit? Are you kidding me?
You think he would under throw wallace by 30 yards? Because in the end that is what it would've been. Wallace had his guy beat, Ben was going long, his arm was hit the ball came out about 7 inches earlier than it should've.
Ben didn't play great, no doubt.

As far as the FG? I didnt think we shouldve kicked it. I would've went for it, unless our punter said I can pin them deep. But if we make it, the tide turns huge. Net net loss on fg versus going for it, was 7 yards difference.

Team lost the game, no doubt. but as I stated that fumble was just the absolute wrong time, as we had the MO in our favor.

KordellO'Donnell
02-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Once a fumbler always a fumbler~! (Just ask Ernest Byner)

SteelCityMom
02-07-2011, 11:12 AM
Once a fumbler always a fumbler~! (Just ask Ernest Byner)

Have you ever bothered to check how often he fumbles? :doh:

Sixburgher
02-07-2011, 11:15 AM

"Dozens?" Yeah, OK.

pete74
02-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Ben's arm wasnt hit? Are you kidding me?
You think he would under throw wallace by 30 yards? Because in the end that is what it would've been. Wallace had his guy beat, Ben was going long, his arm was hit the ball came out about 7 inches earlier than it should've.
Ben didn't play great, no doubt.

As far as the FG? I didnt think we shouldve kicked it. I would've went for it, unless our punter said I can pin them deep. But if we make it, the tide turns huge. Net net loss on fg versus going for it, was 7 yards difference.

Team lost the game, no doubt. but as I stated that fumble was just the absolute wrong time, as we had the MO in our favor.

maybe myself and everyone i was with last night are wrong but when they showed that play in slow motion i saw ben getting hit after he threw the ball not before. maybe someone can find a link .

as for him underthrowing wallace, he did it against the jets as well. he underthrew him by 5 or more yards or we had an easy td on the play wallace burnt revis. he also under and over threw quite a few passes last night

Atlanta Dan
02-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Peter King is no fan of Mendy - coming from King this is a major rip job

Rashard Mendenhall lost this game more than anyone for Pittsburgh. With his second lost fumble in three games this postseason, Mendenhall showed he's a nice running back but not a great one. On the first play of the fourth quarter, the Steelers looked like they were on the verge of taking the lead for the first time in the game. Down 21-17 with the ball at the Packer 33, Roethlisberger handed the ball to Mendenhall, who looked for a hole off right guard. He found one -- but then got the ball punched out and lost it. Green Bay recovered and scored the clinching touchdown eight plays later. "It just happened and should not have happened,'' he said. Of the loss, Mendenhall said, "We did it to ourselves.''

Mostly, Mendenhall did it to his team. That's about as big a turnover, at as crucial a time, as a player can have....

Goats of the Week

Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Pittsburgh.

You simply can't fumble with the Super Bowl on the line, with your team driving to take the lead in the fourth quarter. But Mendenhall did, and it was the single biggest factor in the Pittsburgh loss.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/02/07/super/index.html

TRH
02-07-2011, 11:19 AM
that was a poor fumble by Mendy. You have to keep the ball protected at all costs at a time like that.

KordellO'Donnell
02-07-2011, 11:20 AM
timing is everything~!
Byner rushed for 8,261 yards, caught 512 passes for 4,605 yards, and scored 72 total touchdowns (56 rushing, 15 receiving, 1 fumble recovery). At the time of his retirement, Byner ranked within the NFL's top 30 all-time leaders in rushing attempts, rushing touchdowns, rushing yards, and total yards.
But what is he remembered for........."The Fumble"

Curtain_of_Steel
02-07-2011, 02:32 PM
I have no problems with him at all.

People make mistakes, sh!t happens. It happened yesterday. Hopefully they spend their money wisely, on positions that need to be improved and firmed up. There is no reason why we should not be back in the SB next year.

ebsteelers
02-07-2011, 02:36 PM
all else considered though... the biggest ass kicker is they turned the ball over 3 times, and still had a chance to win ... many that hurts..

ebsteelers
02-07-2011, 02:37 PM
i think we should of stuck with the run longer than we did.. seemed like when we were moving on the ground then wed start throwing it

BlaZeQuietly
02-07-2011, 02:42 PM
that was the hardest game I've ever had to watch and Ive been a steelers fan ever since I knew what football was

CaliStillersFan
02-07-2011, 02:45 PM
People need to quit trying to pin yesterday's loss on one person - they lost as a team. Ben had 2 picks, only one was his fault imo. Mende had a fumble, the defense was great for 2 quarters but sucked when we needed them the most. We won many games this year making stupid mistakes, and only playing for 2 quarters, but you can't play like they did yesterday in a Super Bowl and expect to win.

Keep your heads up Steeler Nation, we still had a better year than 30 other teams, and since we're not like one of those teams in Ohio, we'll be right back competing for an AFC North title and another shot at number 7 next season.

LegendSteel
02-07-2011, 02:48 PM
I don't blame Mendenhall. The defense still could have stopped them, or at least forced a FG, and failed to do so on 3 occasions. They needed to come up with a big play or two and didn't.

ebsteelers
02-07-2011, 02:49 PM
besides the pick 6 the d had chance to stop them, sudden change and they did terrible.. same way whole post season 5 turnovers (35 points) that was just ravens, packers... and the jets had 4 dropped picks... bad post for ben, maybe that foot wasn as healthy as he said it was (no power to push off)

grahamburgher
02-07-2011, 03:09 PM
I don't blame Mendenhall. The defense still could have stopped them, or at least forced a FG, and failed to do so on 3 occasions. They needed to come up with a big play or two and didn't.

Agree completely. It didn't even need to be a big play - just a stop on any of those 3rd and long situations on any of those possessions. Blaming Mendenhall is like blaming your waiter for a bad meal.

MillerMania83
02-07-2011, 03:17 PM
There is so much blame to go around as to why we lost the game last night, that realistically, it was a TEAM effort in the loss....Ben, Mendy, D, coaching, etc...the list goes on...GB made the plays, we didn't bottom line....TO's are killers, but so is 3rd and long a couple of times, all of the momentum on your side, and the D getting torched and not coming up with the big stop....Like I said, the blame game gets spread around to EVERYONE that was wearing black and gold yesterday, EVERYONE.

Eztarget
02-07-2011, 03:27 PM
How many people here still wanted Santana Holmes when Wallace was dropping crucial 3rd and 4th down passes? I did.

I'm not saying Wallace needs to go just that he's not the guy you throw bubble screens to and expect him to break tackles. Ward and Holmes are those types of guys. I just think it was horrible to keep Ben and trade Holmes. How many HUGE catches did Holmes have on our 2008 SB winning season?

Oh well water under the bridge at this point.

My biggest fear is age. It's creeping up on a lot of our defense and I'm sicking of getting to this point of the season and older guys have nagging injuries.

The biggest thing we need right now is another CB. Gay/McFadden cost us a lot of yards and 2 TD's yesterday. If you're going to live by the blitz then you NEED reliable DB's.

LegendSteel
02-07-2011, 03:31 PM
How many people here still wanted Santana Holmes when Wallace was dropping crucial 3rd and 4th down passes? I did.

I'm not saying Wallace needs to go just that he's not the guy you throw bubble screens to and expect him to break tackles. Ward and Holmes are those types of guys. I just think it was horrible to keep Ben and trade Holmes. How many HUGE catches did Holmes have on our 2008 SB winning season?

Did you really think they were going to be able to keep Holmes after this year anyway? I highly doubt it...and if so, there's no way Woodley and/or Ike would have returned as well. Like I said in another thread, so we lost one Super Bowl, big deal. I like Brown and Sanders, they will grow and develop into even better WRs, and WE WILL BE BACK!

Eztarget
02-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Did you really think they were going to be able to keep Holmes after this year anyway? I highly doubt it...and if so, there's no way Woodley and/or Ike would have returned as well. Like I said in another thread, so we lost one Super Bowl, big deal. I like Brown and Sanders, they will grow and develop into even better WRs, and WE WILL BE BACK!

Nope but we could have kept him for this year and let him walk. Brown and Sanders could have watched him play this year and learned from him. My point was he probably makes a few big catches yesterday to keep drives alive or breaks one of those bubble screens that Wallace looked like the wind blew him down on.

LegendSteel
02-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Nope but we could have kept him for this year and let him walk. Brown and Sanders could have watched him play this year and learned from him. My point was he probably makes a few big catches yesterday to keep drives alive or breaks one of those bubble screens that Wallace looked like the wind blew him down on.

I highly doubt the Steelers would have even drafted Sanders and/or Brown if they kept Holmes.

MillerMania83
02-07-2011, 05:03 PM

My biggest fear is age. It's creeping up on a lot of our defense and I'm sicking of getting to this point of the season and older guys have nagging injuries.

The biggest thing we need right now is another CB. Gay/McFadden cost us a lot of yards and 2 TD's yesterday. If you're going to live by the blitz then you NEED reliable DB's.

Yeah Holmes had big catches, but who was throwing him the ball....And yeah, get rid of Ben but keep Santonio, so who was gonna throw #10 the ball for those big catches he would have made, Byron Lefty....Nah, I'll keep Big Ben and take my chances down the rode into the future with Wallace, Brown, Sanders, JMO.

NYC_Steeler
02-07-2011, 05:06 PM

No way Santonio makes those catches - Ben was overthrowing everybody throughout the game - he had a terrible game. Not even Plaxico could've caught those balls they were so damn high.