PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Nerd Forum (Death Star vs. USS Enterprise)

Suitanim
05-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Maybe I shouldn't talk, since I'm home alone on a Saturday night READING an ultimate nerd website!

http://www.grudge-match.com/History/ds-enterprise.shtml

geran42o
05-06-2006, 10:14 PM
LOL doesn't make you a nerd, just.... old

tony hipchest
05-06-2006, 10:23 PM
if these people hooked up with the american idol mb people im willing to bet the worlds population would go up by about 10 or 15.

3 to be 4
05-06-2006, 11:56 PM
well, i not even into all that crap, but isnt it obvious that since the Death Star was defeated by Mark Hamill and the Enterprise always won, that the Enterprise would.........

OMG, im a nerd!

MasterOfPuppets
05-07-2006, 03:46 AM
ummmmm....:shake01: wow....just.....wow...and i thought the american idol message board was bad....but.....errrrr...i always thought these kinda people were fiction...

but anywho..... who would win..johnny socko's giant robot,or ultraman????

pitt
05-07-2006, 01:36 PM
The Enterprise rules!

meanjoecoop
05-08-2006, 04:12 PM
The Enterprise and the Death Star are not even close to being a comparable. The Enterprise vs a Star Destroyer..now that would be more like it.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e206/meanjoecoop/KIRKVADER.jpg

Suitanim
05-08-2006, 05:33 PM
What about the Borg Cube versus the Death Star?

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

HburgXL06
05-08-2006, 05:38 PM
I have no knowledge about either subject. I've never even seen any of the Star Wars movies (I once saw about 10 minutes of "The Empire Strikes Back") and I've never seen an episode of Star Trek. I'm not into that far out science fiction stuff too much. But at least we are all obsessed and constantly talk about a subject and people that actually exist, those guys entire passion revolves around make believe: make believe people, make believe worlds, make believe creatures. When you base so much of your life around fantasy it's bound to affect the rest of your life and actions....and that's who we see on this forum.

BuFu

tony hipchest
05-08-2006, 06:13 PM
I have no knowledge about either subject. I've never even seen any of the Star Wars movies (I once saw about 10 minutes of "The Empire Strikes Back")
BuFu
:yikes: wow. i thought everyone had seen atleast one star wars movie.

beSteelmyheart
05-08-2006, 07:13 PM
I have no knowledge about either subject. I've never even seen any of the Star Wars movies (I once saw about 10 minutes of "The Empire Strikes Back") and I've never seen an episode of Star Trek. I'm not into that far out science fiction stuff too much. But at least we are all obsessed and constantly talk about a subject and people that actually exist, those guys entire passion revolves around make believe: make believe people, make believe worlds, make believe creatures. When you base so much of your life around fantasy it's bound to affect the rest of your life and actions....and that's who we see on this forum.

BuFu
Wow!
Never??
That's what movies are all about, make believe.
I enjoy my creative & cerebral & black & gold pursuits as much as the next person, but to deprive myself a good sci-fi flick is unheard of. And Disney/Pixar animation? We won't get into that right now.:smile:
I would want to vote for the Enterprise, with Captain James T. Kirk on the bridge.

HburgXL06
05-08-2006, 07:38 PM
:yikes: wow. i thought everyone had seen atleast one star wars movie.

I guess I'm no one. Haha.

Wow!
Never??
That's what movies are all about, make believe.
I enjoy my creative & cerebral & black & gold pursuits as much as the next person, but to deprive myself a good sci-fi flick is unheard of. And Disney/Pixar animation? We won't get into that right now.:smile:
I would want to vote for the Enterprise, with Captain James T. Kirk on the bridge.

It's fun and fine to make believe once in a while but when you base your whole life around it that is when it becomes an issue, when the person begins to lose sight of the line between what is fantasy and what is reality....example: any Star Wars or Star Trek convention either...those places just scare me.

BuFu

pucho58
05-08-2006, 09:17 PM
ummmmm....:shake01: wow....just.....wow...and i thought the american idol message board was bad....but.....errrrr...i always thought these kinda people were fiction...

Ultraman because all he has to do is vaporized Jonny and his watch. :sofunny:

Hammer67
05-09-2006, 08:00 AM

Man, some people are just strange. I remember being in high school and was at the Denny's in Moon on a Saturday evening. I guess some convention must of let out because a bunch of dorky people dressed like Star Trek characters came in. Being with a group of teenage guys, of course we ridiculed them. :sofunny: :busted: