PDA

View Full Version : Steelers

gbpacker40
02-06-2011, 10:57 PM
You guys seem like a clone to us Packers fans, intelligent, passionate, fierce, etc....I respect you all more than any other fans in the league, and you guys played a great game. Some costly turnovers gave us the game and took it away from you. I expect this to be the 1st meeting of many on this stage in the next 5 years....Thanks for being respectful and good luck in the future.

SteelCityMom
02-06-2011, 11:00 PM
You guys seem like a clone to us Packers fans, intelligent, passionate, fierce, etc....I respect you all more than any other fans in the league, and you guys played a great game. Some costly turnovers gave us the game and took it away from you. I expect this to be the 1st meeting of many on this stage in the next 5 years....Thanks for being respectful and good luck in the future.

Thank you as well! You guys (for the most part) have been awesome here, and are welcome back anytime. :drink:

Enjoy the celebration and the trophy, and big congrats to the Packers.

tanda10506
02-06-2011, 11:02 PM
And thank you for the same. That being said, we did not play a good game, one of the worst I've seen. If it wasn't for your teams major injuries it could have been a blowout. No disrespect, but I don't consider us a mirror of each other, we do this every year. We just didn't show up and the whole game your WR's made it look like 11 on 10. I still don't buy into the Rodgers hype, he's good, but the media acts like he's the best. In my opinion your WR's are your strong point. Just ran all over us today. Congrats

gbpacker40
02-06-2011, 11:07 PM
And thank you for the same. That being said, we did not play a good game, one of the worst I've seen. If it wasn't for your teams major injuries it could have been a blowout. No disrespect, but I don't consider us a mirror of each other, we do this every year. We just didn't show up and the whole game your WR's made it look like 11 on 10. I still don't buy into the Rodgers hype, he's good, but the media acts like he's the best. In my opinion your WR's are your strong point. Just ran all over us today. Congrats

No disrespect at all, but really? Rodgers couldve had another 150 yards and at least 1 td if it wasnt for the drops.....Rodgers throws the ball better than any QB I have ever seen, and I am not saying that because I am a homer.....

toughsticks87
02-06-2011, 11:10 PM
I have a hell of a lot if respect for the Pack. Congratulations, stay classy and see you next year.

mcg24
02-06-2011, 11:11 PM

Congrats bro.

SeinfeldNut
02-06-2011, 11:13 PM

Could not agree more, and I have the up most respect for your organization & from the owner on down to the fans . You guys conduct yourselves w/ class. Enjoy this one and hope we hook up in the Super Bowl again!

ricksteelers55
02-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Congratulations to your organisation on that well deserved Lombardi trophy....make no mistake though,we'll be back !!!

chacha
02-06-2011, 11:18 PM
enjoy your win GBPacker40, you have a great team

BigRick
02-06-2011, 11:23 PM

Congrats to you and your team! Back when my Steelers couldn't get to a championship game, I used to root for you guys especially when you played the Cowgirls. Are you old enough to remember thr ICE BOWL ? :tt03:

arodisgod
02-06-2011, 11:26 PM
you guys are truely a class orginization, the fans were awsome tonight in dallas. i thought the crowd played a huge factor in the game today. i gotta give it up to the steelers fans and team. yall played one hell of a game and it felt great to beat the best the nfl has to offer. good luck in the future and i hope to see you in the super bowl again, this game was a classic game and will go down in history.

this just might be the begining of a new rivalry! :tt03:

SteelCityMom
02-06-2011, 11:29 PM
you guys are truely a class orginization, the fans were awsome tonight in dallas. i thought the crowd played a huge factor in the game today. i gotta give it up to the steelers fans and team. yall played one hell of a game and it felt great to beat the best the nfl has to offer. good luck in the future and i hope to see you in the super bowl again, this game was a classic game and will go down in history.

this just might be the begining of a new rivalry! :tt03:

Thanks very much! And congrats to your Packers!

Enjoy the celebration and come back anytime. :drink:

P.S. I'm going to merge this with the other thread so I'm not completely lost later tonight. :chuckle: