PDA

View Full Version : Good game Steeler fans

GBpack2010
02-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Hey guys I would never rub it in to a classy franchise like you guys and you have the best fans like us in the NFL. Your team had so much respect for ours and I wont forget that. This was an awesome game between two classy franchises. Im ecastic we won but at the same time keep your heads up Steeler fans. Dont hang your heads cause your team will be back next season better then ever like they always are. I know how you guys feel. I have been throught alot of heartbreaking losses as well and I admit had we lost I would have been bitter for awhile but would have manned up. This game could have gone either way, fortunately for us it went our way. Both teams played their hearts out and it came down to who wanted it more.God bless you guys and I apologize if any of our fans were rude to you on our boards. I am so happy to be super bowl champs and I know you guys know the feeling as well. You guys are a great football team and fought hard tonight. Nothing to hang your head on. Here is to two great franchises.:drink:

oregonfootball
02-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Yea right, would you even be on here if you hadn't won .
I agree on two both being great classy teams though.

GBpack2010
02-07-2011, 12:20 AM

I would have came on. I would have been devasted as well if we lost but would have congratulated you guys. I know how it feels bro to lose.

illmatic
02-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Congrats. Green Bay deserved the win, and I'm not as frustrated as I thought I would be. Glad it was Green Bay that won it and not another classless team.

SteelerEmpire
02-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Well. Our wise GOD once said that "nobodies perfect " ... and the Steelers showed that tonight. Congrats and enjoy all that comes with it.

SteelCityMom
02-07-2011, 12:36 AM

You just joined after the game. You have no idea what he would have done had they lost. He's been here all week representing Packers fans in the best way. Don't be a douche.

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the post GB...enjoyed having you guys here this week, and you're welcome back anytime! :drink:

Enjoy the celebration and take care of the Lombardi for us...we'll be needing it back next year. :wink02:

GBpack2010
02-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Keep your chins up thats all im asking. It could have gone either way. We easily could be the losers right now.

Wallace108
02-07-2011, 12:40 AM

Hey newb ... don't think that you speak for this board, much less Steeler Nation.

GB ... congrats, my friend. I'm not going to make excuses and take anything away from the Packers ... they were the better team tonight. You guys earned it. So enjoy it. :drink:

GBpack2010
02-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Hey newb ... don't think that you speak for this board, much less Steeler Nation.

GB ... congrats, my friend. I'm not going to make excuses and take anything away from the Packers ... they were the better team tonight. You guys earned it. So enjoy it. :drink:

Thanks wallace. Your a class act. I was nervous the entire game especially when you guys had the ball last. I have nothing but love for your team and fans.

MACH1
02-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Congrats GB.

Next time we wont give it to ya.:wink02:

Wallace108
02-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Thanks wallace. Your a class act. I was nervous the entire game especially when you guys had the ball last. I have nothing but love for your team and fans.

Losing sucks. We're going to kick your ass in the rematch next season. :bat:

GBpack2010
02-07-2011, 12:57 AM

I think there will be a rematch next season. Your team is a great team with a great defense that will go deep in the playoffs every year. Heck you guys should have two more superbowls if you beat New England in the playoffs those couple years. You were the better team then the Pats those years IMO.

oregonfootball
02-07-2011, 01:53 AM
Kiss his but all you want. Lick a little too while your at it.

Not me.:rofl:

SteelCityMom
02-07-2011, 01:56 AM

Then feel free to go be an asshole elsewhere.

oregonfootball
02-07-2011, 02:04 AM
I'm not being an asshole about not kissing ass. You are being the ass for calling me one.
Shame on you a dumb female don't know shit about football anyway.

The Curtain's Crusader
02-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Then feel free to go be an asshole elsewhere.

For real! Pretty sure we don't need to deal with idiot "Steelers" fans along with the Super Bowl loss. Show some class.

Sixburgher
02-07-2011, 02:06 AM
I'm not being an asshole about not kissing ass. You are being the ass for calling me one.

You're the one who doesn't know shit. You demonstrated that with your completely retarded assertion about Ben in the other thread.

SteelCityMom
02-07-2011, 02:07 AM

Go f.uck yourself troll.

Go talk about ass and licking somewhere else. :wave:

Wallace108
02-07-2011, 02:08 AM

You're starting something I don't think you really want to ... :coffee:

EDIT: LOL. ... told you.

The Curtain's Crusader
02-07-2011, 02:09 AM

Looks like you won't be doing anything around here for much longer after that comment. You're an idiot, and hopefully not an actual Steelers fan.

Edit: Gee, didn't see that one coming.

SteelCityMom
02-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Yeah...no one saw that one coming.

Wallace108
02-07-2011, 02:17 AM
Yeah...no one saw that one coming.

Looks like Mom's got an itchy trigger finger tonight. :chuckle:

El Nino
02-07-2011, 02:34 AM
eat a dick, thats all I say. yeah im drunk and pissed right now. lol

MattsMe
02-07-2011, 02:39 AM

Go f.uck yourself troll.

Go talk about ass and licking somewhere else. :wave:

Look at Mom, coming out of the kitchen long enough to ban another dumbass. :tt03:

:sofunny:

Fire Arians
02-07-2011, 02:45 AM
fire arians:tt02:

GBpack2010
02-07-2011, 01:39 PM
If you werent a fan of either team it would be a great game to watch. I thought of this game like a Spurs Vs Lakers matchup in the NBA playoffs and it lived up to that.

fer522
02-07-2011, 02:23 PM
it hurts to say this but congrats packers fans
you did what you had to do to win the game :tt03: :tt03:

go steelers

CaliStillersFan
02-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Hey guys I would never rub it in to a classy franchise like you guys and you have the best fans like us in the NFL. Your team had so much respect for ours and I wont forget that. This was an awesome game between two classy franchises. Im ecastic we won but at the same time keep your heads up Steeler fans. Dont hang your heads cause your team will be back next season better then ever like they always are. I know how you guys feel. I have been throught alot of heartbreaking losses as well and I admit had we lost I would have been bitter for awhile but would have manned up. This game could have gone either way, fortunately for us it went our way. Both teams played their hearts out and it came down to who wanted it more.God bless you guys and I apologize if any of our fans were rude to you on our boards. I am so happy to be super bowl champs and I know you guys know the feeling as well. You guys are a great football team and fought hard tonight. Nothing to hang your head on. Here is to two great franchises.:drink:

Congrats GBpack, it was a great game, and if we had to lose a Super Bowl, I'm glad is was to the Packers and their fans. Wisconsin if full of the most friendly people I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Enjoy celebrating this victory, it was definitely WELL-EARNED!!!

MillerMania83
02-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Yeah losin' the Super Bowl sucks, for sure....And losin' it knowing you didn't play the way you could or give it your best shot, really sucks also....But I'm not as bothered by it as I normally would be cuz it was GB we played and lost to....That franchise is a class act, and they have class players on their team...GB deserved to win, they made the plays, we didn't, CONGRATS to them.[/B]

LegendSteel
02-07-2011, 02:36 PM

I hope there isn't a rematch. If that Packers team can stay healthy...watch out. I'd rather someone else take care of them first. The Penguins went through that "rematch" stuff once...that was enough.