PDA

View Full Version : After Super mistakes, Big Ben takes loss hard

SteelerEmpire
02-07-2011, 01:39 AM
DALLAS -- His nose was red and his eyes were wet. Either Ben Roethlisberger had come down with the flu, or he'd been crying after the Steelers' 31-25 loss to Green Bay on Sunday night in Super Bowl XLV.

LINK: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14655859/after-super-mistakes-big-ben-takes-loss-hard

Steelthe#1dynasty
02-07-2011, 01:50 AM
I feel bad for the guy. I wanted him to do something special in this game. I really thought this one would be his break out game. I hope he works his @ss off in the off season to get this team back to the SB.

Stairway2-7
02-07-2011, 02:01 AM
And I felt like the sadest person tonight, I forgot about how Big Ben was taking it... Really feel sorry for the guy!!

acidburn517
02-07-2011, 02:26 AM
I think he put more pressure on himself to win this game (he played nervous and it showed) I think he somehow felt he had to win it to make up for his mistakes this off season. I do hope he continues on this path to make himself not just a better football player but more importantly a better person.

siss
02-07-2011, 02:38 AM
I think he put more pressure on himself to win this game (he played nervous and it showed) I think he somehow felt he had to win it to make up for his mistakes this off season. I do hope he continues on this path to make himself not just a better football player but more importantly a better person.

exactly...you know he wanted to get that lombardi for the Rooney's after the offseason and everything that happened.

Fire Arians
02-07-2011, 04:05 AM
the loss was on him, but i hope arians gets fired as a result