PDA

View Full Version : The media won tonight

Fire Arians
02-07-2011, 03:26 AM
ben roethlisberger, the villain fell short tonight.

the 'dirty playing' steelers defense got carved tonight

roger goodell got what he wanted

so did jerry jones

i don't know what else to say other than this sucks.

and i hope arians is replaced. if this was the last job he wanted well, enjoy the unemployment line (i hope)

SteelHaven
02-07-2011, 03:38 AM

so did jerry jones

and i hope arians is replaced. if this was the last job he wanted well, enjoy the unemployment line (i hope)

Whaaa:crying01:

John Harbaugh is this you?

Fire Arians
02-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Whaaa:crying01:

John Harbaugh is this you?

no it's me. just pointing out the facts son

if i was harbaugh i'd say keep arians. just like how we're all hoping carson palmer keeps playing for the bengals lol

SteelHaven
02-07-2011, 03:49 AM
no it's me. just pointing out the facts son

if i was harbaugh i'd say keep arians. just like how we're all hoping carson palmer keeps playing for the bengals lol

Arians really wasn't the problem I thought his game plan was solid (for him!). He wasn't out there causing the turnovers or the over throws. It was just a bad result. Who cares about the media. Goodell, Jones, or tthe media didn't cost us the game, we did. Jones is happy cause he hates us, would you rather he didn't? I don't

Fire Arians
02-07-2011, 03:56 AM
Arians really wasn't the problem I thought his game plan was solid (for him!). He wasn't out there causing the turnovers or the over throws. It was just a bad result. Who cares about the media. Goodell, Jones, or tthe media didn't cost us the game, we did. Jones is happy cause he hates us, would you rather he didn't? I don't

I'm just saying, we had a chance to take down the evil empire and didn't, and the feeling sucks.

and yes i agree, even with the 3 turnovers we had a golden opportunity to win. the ball with 2 minutes left. ah ****. another beer before i crash for the night

SteelHaven
02-07-2011, 04:11 AM
I'm just saying, we had a chance to take down the evil empire and didn't, and the feeling sucks.

and yes i agree, even with the 3 turnovers we had a golden opportunity to win. the ball with 2 minutes left. ah ****. another beer before i crash for the night

The loss was hurtful to me and a hard pill to swallow as is everyone but I am overcome in the sense that I was extremely proud of the way we went down swinging and never giving up when we were down 21-3.

My reaction to the loss is a feeling of pride and redemption for next year. I can't wait till training camp

Last I checked we're still 1 up over the evil empire (if you meant Dallas)and no other team can say that :tt02:

Fire Arians
02-07-2011, 04:12 AM
The loss was hurtful to me and a hard pill to swallow as is everyone but I am overcome in the sense that I was extremely proud of the way we went down swinging and never gave up when we were down 21-3.

My reaction to the loss is a feeling of pride and redemption for next year. I can't wait till training camp

Last I checked we're still 1 up over the evil empire (if you meant Dallas)and no other team can say that :tt02:

true that. we were down big and didn't give up. and I'm with you as far as looking forward to the next season. we have a lot of young talent on the rise which gives me a good feeling

SteelHaven
02-07-2011, 04:38 AM
true that. we were down big and didn't give up. and I'm with you as far as looking forward to the next season. we have a lot of young talent on the rise which gives me a good feeling

a lot of young talent on our team now plus the potential of the draft picks (whoever they are) coming in..This is an important draft if we plan to make it back to the SB in 1-3 years.. we need not a good draft but a great one.

pghfrank62
02-07-2011, 05:36 AM
Did anybody really believe at the start of this season that they would make it to the Super Bowl. If you said yes your a freakin liar. This was a great season, how many teams lose QB 4 games and make it 30 teams were sitting on their asses watching at home. One game short of a dynasty. 21pts off turnovers, it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out what an accomplishment this was. Cheer Fans this team is a winner in my book.

SH-Rock
02-07-2011, 05:39 AM
Did anybody really believe at the start of this season that they would make it to the Super Bowl. If you said yes your a freakin liar. This was a great season, how many teams lose QB 4 games and make it 30 teams were sitting on their asses watching at home. One game short of a dynasty. 21pts off turnovers, it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out what an accomplishment this was. Cheer Fans this team is a winner in my book.
I expect every season that we make it to the Super Bowl. Like Mike Tomlin says "The Standard is the Standard".

StainlessStill
02-07-2011, 06:19 AM

so did jerry jones

It'll take awhile to get over this one. Right up until that Mendy fumble, I thought we were seriously going to pull the damn thing out. After that ball popped out pretty much all hope was lost at that point. I didn't even feel the 2 minute drill before hand this time. Very awkward game. Didn't feel like the Steelers at all. Green Bay was lucky to see us play and coach our worst game since N.E.

That said, that's enough T.V time for me until August. Maybe even until Week 1 if there is a 2011 season. Hell, even coming here and seeing everyone bummed is enough for me at the moment. Losing is not fun and it'll linger until we win another Super Bowl. Scary thing is, was how many more years will it be this time? We waited from 79-05 last time. Dammit.