PDA

View Full Version : who do you think "go's" first

TRH
02-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Who's your guess for the 1st player we cut, release or whatever ?

quiggle
02-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Fox. the player, but I could also live with the channel as well. lousy Super Bowl from both.

Atlanta Dan
02-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Who's your guess for the 1st player we cut, release or whatever ?

I think Mundy is on thin ice - his penalty on the kickoff after the Packers first score put the Steelers inside their 10 prior to the pick six and he has not developed as a safety

I do not look for Randel El to be back - he had his best game of the season last night but his salry is too high for a #5 receiver - he was signed before the Steelers hit big on drafting WRs

casteeler
02-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Fox let his emotion get the best of him but Gay played horribly the entire game. I would like to say the whole secondary played badly but especially Gay

CargoJon
02-07-2011, 10:35 AM
I think ARE will have to re-negotiate his deal to stick around.

Gay should be gone, Fox, Mundy as well.

TRH
02-07-2011, 10:38 AM
my pick from an emotional standpoint would be Fox. He can't control his temper and continually gets involved in "after-the-play-is-over" skirmishes. I'm SURE he's been told about this before. At least i hope.
I don't think they'll get rid of Gay. He's been burned at times, but also shows flashes of greatness at times.
Farriors age may come into question.

stb_steeler
02-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Gay should of been gone last year.....they better wise up soon we gonna need CB or its more of the same ole same next year...

NCBlackWolf
02-07-2011, 10:40 AM
I think ARE will have to re-negotiate his deal to stick around.

Gay should be gone, Fox, Mundy as well.

Gay. He has flashes of great play, but I can't help but to think that is more Dick's coaching and the good overall "D". He was torched yesterday a few times.

Is Fox that good of a backup to Farrior. I haven't seen it. I know he does a good job on special teams but is it worth keeping him around? His gets penalized a lot doesn't he (on special teams)?

TRH
02-07-2011, 10:41 AM
is Spaeth safe? There's been talk of his inadequecies.

CargoJon
02-07-2011, 10:42 AM
is Spaeth safe? There's been talk of his inadequecies.

He's not great but I can't point at him and say he cost us the game yesterday. CB's, OL, and ST did.