PDA

View Full Version : 3rd and 10 from their own 25

steelerchad
02-07-2011, 09:52 AM
To me not stopping this play was the ball game. I know there were a lot of plays during the game that could have changed the outcome. The Ben pick 6. The Mendy fumble. The other pick while driving. The blown 2 minute drive.

But for me, we had overcome those mistakes and the D getting off the field there with a 3 and out would have propelled us to the win. We would have had good field position, plenty of time, down 3, to go for the win or tie. In the stadium, you could feel it. If we didn't stop that play it was ball game. I thought for sure it was time for our D to make something happen. Maybe even a turnover.

As it worked out, Rodgers made the play as he had all night. I look back at the big TD passes and 2 of the 3 had tight coverage. Gay didn't get his head around and was there to make a play if he had on the first one. On the other, Clark just missed knocking down the ball and Troy made a big hit just a split second late. Rodgers has the accuracy, and threaded those balls with not even a few inches to spare.

quiggle
02-07-2011, 09:54 AM
if Rodgers wins another SuperBowl, and Ben doesn't he will be considered better because he also has the SB MVP.

cloppbeast
02-07-2011, 09:56 AM
if Rodgers wins another SuperBowl, and Ben doesn't he will be considered better because he also has the SB MVP.

This is off topic, but what are you smoking?

Rodgers is already better than Ben. By my estimation, he's way better.