PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like to pout?

blkngld4ever
02-07-2011, 11:06 AM
I know its childish and pathetic but Im doing it. Im POUTING!
Its one thing for your team to play its heart out and lose but they didnt even show up or act like they wanted to be there and thats what hurts the most. (was harrison or troy even there?) Now I have to find time to go downstairs and remove all my steelers decorations and clean up all the food. But im to busy POUTING!

harrison'samonster
02-07-2011, 11:14 AM
I think I'm most dissapointed in their slow start, but I thought they came together and made a game of it. Oh well, we can look forward to next year!

quiggle
02-07-2011, 11:15 AM
well if it makes anyone feel better, how many more super bowls is Fox broadcasting? I stopped watching the World Series because of Joe Buck and now see him on Super Bowl with that metrosexual Aikman. why does Jimmy Johnson get manicures ffs?

CargoJon
02-07-2011, 11:16 AM
well if it makes anyone feel better, how many more super bowls is Fox broadcasting? I stopped watching the World Series because of Joe Buck and now see him on Super Bowl with that metrosexual Aikman. why does Jimmy Johnson get manicures ffs?

My Mother in law mentioned Aikman's divorce...I told her it was so he could legally be with Joe Buck now. Those two are annoying.

SteelCityMom
02-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Meh...I'm disappointed, but not to the point of pouting. I'd have pouted if the Ravens or Jets ended our season, or if they didn't make the playoffs again.

They fell short of their ultimate goal, but made it a lot farther than anyone thought they would. And GB is my favorite NFC team, so I'm glad it was a team I liked that won.

After waiting 2 1/2 decades to witness a SB win, I got to witness two of them. That's a lot more than fans of many teams can say. They're always contenders and will be back in the SB again. No doubt about that! :tt02:

Steelthe#1dynasty
02-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Losing the SB to me is like losing a family member. I thought #7 should have joined the family last night. The turnovers last night are hard to digest.

fer522
02-07-2011, 03:47 PM
we just could not play steelers football
for 4 consecutives qts. throughout the playoffs
and that ended up killing us

ebsteelers
02-07-2011, 03:55 PM
no need to pout like mom said...

at least your not a bills, browns, bengals, lions... and the list goes on of fans...your a fan of a 6x time super bowl champion team..

i've only been alive for the 2 wins and 2 lose which sucks but they will be back, and if the worse thing in my life right now is the steelers winning the afc north, and afc championship and losing a close game (self enflicted) super bowl, then then the franchise and myself are doing just fine

Merchant
02-07-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm pretty upset but not to the point of pouting. Hard to be TOO upset with three superbowls (two victories) in six years. That's unreal by any standards. Even the self-proclaimed Team of the Decade - Patriots have only been to one superbowl since '05. Putting that into perspective, we are the most blessed fan-base out there. We continuously get to watch our team play in January and February. They weren't able to bring back the Lombardi this time around, but make no mistake about it... The Steelers will be BACK.

BlaZeQuietly
02-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Its a shame because there might not even be a season next year! The packers win the final superbowl... the steelers might not even have a chance to redeem them selves for a long time and that means us fans will have a sour taste in our mouth for even longer.

quiggle
02-07-2011, 04:33 PM
pfff, there goes the talks about this group being a desitin!

FanSince72
02-07-2011, 05:05 PM
I don't think there's anything to pout about.

The way I look at it is that we weren't even supposed to be here and we were in spite of the suspension, the injuries, the so-so Corners, the sloppy O-line and a receiver corps consisting of almost all rookies.

If we could get to a SB with all of that hanging over our heads, just imagine what we're gonna do next season?

SteelCityMom
02-07-2011, 06:31 PM
pfff, there goes the talks about this group being a desitin!

lolz, whut?

MattsMe
02-07-2011, 06:37 PM
lolz, whut?

Beats me.

http://gosublogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/desitin.jpg

ebsteelers
02-07-2011, 06:41 PM
i think he said there goes all the talk about this team being a dynasty lol

fordfan485
02-07-2011, 06:57 PM
This loss hurts plain and simple. The one thing that sucks about this one for me was it was the first time I was able to watch the Steelers in the Superbowl with my dad since Superbowl XXX (I was in college for XL and XLIII). Maybe I am just spoiled now with the past two wins and not winning now is a tough pill to swallow. Of course it doesn't help when all your friends and coworkers rub the loss in.

ebsteelers
02-07-2011, 07:04 PM
just looking at where you from im guessing most people are redskins fans?? just jealous franchise hasn't been any good for over a decade.... tell them the goal is to make the playoffs, not pick top ten in the draft

FanSince72
02-07-2011, 07:15 PM
This loss hurts plain and simple. The one thing that sucks about this one for me was it was the first time I was able to watch the Steelers in the Superbowl with my dad since Superbowl XXX (I was in college for XL and XLIII). Maybe I am just spoiled now with the past two wins and not winning now is a tough pill to swallow. Of course it doesn't help when all your friends and coworkers rub the loss in.

My wife just told me that some manager at work -- a Jet fan -- was crying crocodile tears for the Steelers.

I told her that the next time he says anything, just look at him over your glasses and say, "At least we've won some Superbowls since 8-tracks were the newest thing on the market".

You gotta take the good with the bad, bro. Guys at work do that to everyone and it hurts and it sucks but it's all part of the fun! Next year, when we win our seventh, you can toss them a Terrible Towel and tell them to dry their tears with it.

quiggle
02-07-2011, 07:38 PM
i think he said there goes all the talk about this team being a dynasty lol

my bad I was typing that too quickly, yah I meant dynasty :finger:

Merchant
02-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Beats me.

http://gosublogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/desitin.jpg

lolllll... I lost it when I saw this

BehindSteelCurtain
02-07-2011, 11:59 PM
If theres no NFL next year, I might commit suicide.....I wouldnt make it throught the fall.

casteeler
02-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Hell yeah i wanna pout! I've put alot of my time and emotion into this year and for it to end in heartbreak is ... Well heartbreaking! I won't sit here and tell everyone that i didn't stand up and cheer when Ward caught that TD and damn near cry when Wallace dropped the 4th down pass.This year was a rollercoaster of emotion and i cannot wait until September to see my Steelers put on the Black and Gold and make a run at #7!!!

scsteeler
02-08-2011, 03:19 AM
Why Pout the Packers played a great defensive game and caused 3 turnovers verses the steelers 0 and that equates to win.

The Steelers seemed confused on defense the entire night but did play well enough for us to win but the Offense fell short this time. I have already moved pass this learned this a long time ago when I would not even have been able to go to work had I been the old me.

I understand that this is a game one that I love along with my Steelers and I must learn to take the good with the bad and well this is as bad as it gets but there is life after the loss.

Aussie Steeler
02-08-2011, 03:23 AM
The loss still hurts :(