PDA

View Full Version : AFC in shambles.

BlaZeQuietly
02-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Just the fact that the Steelers made the superbowl this year is a blessing. The NFC has won 3 of the last 4 superbowls and they have a lot of young talent like sam bradford and matt stafford. Just look at some of the best teams in the AFC.

Ravens - Flacco is a joke
Patriots - 38-30 over the bills, 45-24 over detroit, giving up that many points to such crappy teams is a bad sign, no defense.
Steelers - Can't play 4 quarters of good football
Jets - are probably the best thing the AFC has going watch out for them next year, I have a feeling Sanchez will show what he is made of.

The NFC is loaded with young talent and well rounded teams like the bears packers saints falcons and eagles and they've got a lot of teams improving like the rams and the seahawks and lions.
Not to mention the AFC is sporting teams like the Bungles Titans Texans Broncos Browns and Bills.
The NFC may be winning supbowls for a while... scary thought.

ebsteelers
02-07-2011, 04:14 PM
i saw on sanchez is busy snoozing with 17 year old girls, more of the story will be out tomorrow

Curtain_of_Steel
02-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Stafford can;t get out the shower and not get hurt. If his name was Cutler he would be waving the flag when he heard the water go on.

Bradford? Oh please. First off, and lucky for him, he played the easiest schedule ever. If I recall. More importantly he just lost a top flght QB coach. Which is going to have an impact. Lets see the Rams play a tougher schedule with some aging folks than we can put Bradford up near the 20th qb, not in the top 5.

LegendSteel
02-07-2011, 04:15 PM
I'll take that any day. Better chance for the Steelers to make it...and the Steelers being the Steelers, they can beat anyone.

quiggle
02-07-2011, 04:16 PM
i saw on sanchez is busy snoozing with 17 year old girls, more of the story will be out tomorrow

no that was just blown out of proportion it looks like. but knowing Sanchez dirty past. imo he's just really ugly and probably even uglier to look at first thing for someone to wake up to in the morning.

TRH
02-07-2011, 05:42 PM
We just can't play 4 quarters of good football.
We could be up 48-0 at halftime...and we would no doubt see to it that by the 2-minute warning at the end of the game, it would be all tied up. Mindboggling.

steeltheone
02-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Just the fact that the Steelers made the superbowl this year is a blessing. The NFC has won 3 of the last 4 superbowls and they have a lot of young talent like sam bradford and matt stafford. Just look at some of the best teams in the AFC.

Ravens - Flacco is a joke
Patriots - 38-30 over the bills, 45-24 over detroit, giving up that many points to such crappy teams is a bad sign, no defense.
Steelers - Can't play 4 quarters of good football
Jets - are probably the best thing the AFC has going watch out for them next year, I have a feeling Sanchez will show what he is made of.

The NFC is loaded with young talent and well rounded teams like the bears packers saints falcons and eagles and they've got a lot of teams improving like the rams and the seahawks and lions.
Not to mention the AFC is sporting teams like the Bungles Titans Texans Broncos Browns and Bills.
The NFC may be winning supbowls for a while... scary thought.

The Patriots are young and have bundles of qaulity draft picks this year....They are in good shape.