PDA

View Full Version : Can some here answer this question?

clevestinks
05-08-2006, 03:57 PM
This question I stole from the dawg talk forum.

Q. Just wondering with our new additions in fa and the draft is it good enough on paper to dethrone the black and gold?I have never been so excited.

A. No, No, and No again! Nice try but " on paper" it still looks like a stain.

Whats you answer?

tony hipchest
05-08-2006, 04:17 PM
A. No. its never good to get excited about toilet paper while sitting on the throne

HburgXL06
05-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Answer: No, on paper it may look somewhat okay but it will still end up leavin a bad taste in your mouth. I suggest Charmin since then at least the paper will be soft and cushiony when they have to wipe their noses from cryin after we come back next year.

BuFu

Suitanim
05-08-2006, 06:31 PM
If by "Black and Gold", you mean the Black and gold and purple and blue and white and red and yellow of the ratbirds, then, yes, maybe, although you might want to set your sights on a throne that's higher than the shared basement of the division.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-08-2006, 06:37 PM
41-0 last year.
after a decent free agency.......we win 49-3
they got a little better....but they still suck..

j-dawg
05-08-2006, 07:58 PM
41-0 last year.

on paper we've gotten better enough to not lose 49-3.

we play you guys later in the season, so it'll be interesting to see where both our teams are at... you've got the better ball team, no question there.... the browns will have to play flawless football if they're going to beat the steelers this year.

boLT fan
05-08-2006, 07:58 PM
41-0 last year.

I'm thinking 49-5. Ben see's how open everyone is downfield and falls into the endzone laughing and gets a safety.

clevestinks
05-08-2006, 08:01 PM
on paper we've gotten better enough to not lose 49-3.

we play you guys late in the season, so it'll be interesting to see where both our teams are at... you've got the better ball team, no question there.... the browns will have to play flawless football if they're going to beat the steelers this year.
At least you have the right attitude, some may come in here and just say how the browns will destroy us. Props to your observations.

To be honest the guy who started this post on dawg talk, couldn`t get many browns fans to back him.

j-dawg
05-08-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm thinking 49-5. Ben see's how open everyone is downfield and falls into the endzone laughing and gets a safety.

hey bolt man... i'm going to the browns/bolts game this season with my bolt friends... can't wait... you know, our secondary isn't that bad... but whatever, it's going to be a good game.

boLT fan
05-08-2006, 08:20 PM
hey bolt man... i'm going to the browns/bolts game this season with my bolt friends... can't wait... you know, our secondary isn't that bad... but whatever, it's going to be a good game.

I know. Considering i'm a Chargers fan I can't knock on teams secondary. :dang:

But it looked like the appropriate time for a Browns joke. :busted:

MattsMe
05-08-2006, 09:01 PM
I know. Considering i'm a Chargers fan I can't knock on teams secondary. :dang:

But it looked like the appropriate time for a Browns joke. :busted:

It's always an appropriate time for a Browns joke.

clevestinks
05-09-2006, 08:01 AM
It's always an appropriate time for a Browns joke.
Amen brother, Amen!:cool: