PDA

View Full Version : Lock for Hall of Fame

Ricco Suavez
02-08-2011, 06:42 PM
In his first six seasons his team has gone to the Superbowl three times with him at Quarterback. He has thrown as many interceptions as touchdowns in his playoff games, he has completed less than 60% of his passes in those games. He has come up woefully short on the biggest stage, but I say he is a lock for the HOF.

Talking bout Ben, no, Ben's playoff record is stellar compared to this person record of 7-7. Ben has two Rings by this time compared to a huge goose egg by this HOFamer. People forget John Elway struggled on the biggest stage till he won his final two attempts to close out his career.

So while I along with a lot of others acknowledge Ben played a sub par game remember he still has time to add to a very good resume, and to those who find fault in his game try to remember there was a long stretch between TB and this current QB.

quiggle
02-08-2011, 06:45 PM
so if Ben goes to two or three more superbowls and loses them all, still Hall of Fame lock?

stb_steeler
02-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Well all the so called analysis are saying he isnt Elite yet. HOF doesnt always go by stats to be in it. But i agree Ben will have more shots for the big game as long as there is no more distractions......

tube517
02-08-2011, 10:01 PM
His middle name will slowly turn to jimkelly if that happens.

so if Ben goes to two or three more superbowls and loses them all, still Hall of Fame lock?

JEFF4i
02-08-2011, 10:05 PM
What? Ben to Jim Kelly? Gah, I knew I shouldn't have come in here.

ELWAY GOT BEAT 55-10 PEOPLE! Good freakin grief. He has a mediocre game against a good defense and everyone is ready to throw him to the sharks. Idiots.

tube517
02-08-2011, 10:22 PM
It's called sarcasm dude. Calm down. I love Ben but everybody wants to make it look like he played like Kent Graham out there. He was very close to bringing this team back. It was a team loss, not just Ben or Mendy.

What? Ben to Jim Kelly? Gah, I knew I shouldn't have come in here.

ELWAY GOT BEAT 55-10 PEOPLE! Good freakin grief. He has a mediocre game against a good defense and everyone is ready to throw him to the sharks. Idiots.

steelers2685
02-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Ben will be mentioned in the same sentence as Bradshaw by time his career is done here. Time to just sit back, relax, and watch him fulfill our trophy cases with a few more of those bad boys, trust me, it will happen.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
02-09-2011, 01:12 AM

100% guarantee...seeing as that would give him either 5 or 6 SB Starts at QB, and the current NFL record is 5.

Steelers>NFL
02-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Right now, I could care less if Ben goes to the HOF or not. He is still playing.
Hopefully he will help bring more Lombardi troppies to Pittsburgh.
But my opinion is: he is broderline of HOF.