PDA

View Full Version : Mark Sanchez' foul taste in women

quiggle
02-09-2011, 07:33 AM
most of you heard about this 17 year old he hooked up with. look at her, she's on the fat side, has uneven mushed up eyebrows, some pretty bad spacing between her teeth and overall looks like a man.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/02/09/news/photos_stories/vert051508--300x450.jpg

"She's in high school and dating the star quarterback -- of the Jets!

Superstar Gang Green play caller Mark Sanchez "hooked up" in his New Jersey home last month with a striking 17-year-old Connecticut high-school girl -- whose preppy dad is a super-wealthy financier, a bombshell new report claims.

Sexy rich girl Eliza Kruger not only bragged on Facebook about "MARK F--ING SANCHEZ" texting her after they flirted at a hip Manhattan nightclub on New Year's Eve -- she also took photos of a mussed-up bed in his boudoir as "proof" of their huddle just days later."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_sanchez_and_hs_gal_in_qb_sack_mZbd0040agTuBTZ DU69YnM#ixzz1DSrJdRqn

vasteeler
02-09-2011, 08:43 AM
jeez!!!!:doh: who cares?

steelax04
02-09-2011, 09:36 AM
And who are you hooking up with... Brooklyn Decker?

SteelCityMom
02-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Like, OMG, did you see she has a hair out of place too!!!!!11!!1 How embarrassing!

Total thread fail. :doh:

SteelersinCA
02-09-2011, 11:40 AM
If the age of consent is 17 in NY Sanchez did nothing wrong. About her looks, ye who live in glass houses....have you seen Ben's monstrosities?

MACH1
02-09-2011, 12:22 PM
most of you heard about this 17 year old he hooked up with. look at her, she's on the fat side, has uneven mushed up eyebrows, some pretty bad spacing between her teeth and overall looks like a man.

Shallow Hal is that you?

SteelCityMom
02-09-2011, 12:37 PM
I can do better than that.

~Brett Favre

quiggle
02-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Shallow Hal is that you?

no but after looking at her, I sure wish I was Oidipous with some brooches in my hands. when the jets played the Patriots the local newspapers did some stupid cartoon mock up of them going against the Evil Empire/Star Wars theme. if she stays with him maybe the media can do a Muppets one next year with her being Little Miss Piggy. imagine what she looks like without the makeup!

SteelCityMom
02-09-2011, 01:05 PM
no but after looking at her, I sure wish I was Oidipous with some brooches in my hands.

You want to have sex with your mother then stab your eyes out?

Uhhh...thanks for sharing. :nervous:

quiggle
02-09-2011, 01:45 PM
well, at least you included the eye gouging out, even though it was 36 minutes later.

are you a mother as your username states, and if so have your child(ren) ever approached you about ear gauging, I'd like to hear more about this.

SteelCityMom
02-09-2011, 01:49 PM
well, at least you included the eye gouging out, even though it was 36 minutes later.

are you a mother as your username states, and if so have your child(ren) ever approached you about ear gauging, I'd like to hear more about this.

No, my child never has. Great comeback though! :thumbsup:

I was trying to be polite and assume you'd regret sleeping with your mother. In hindsight, I was probably right the first time.

MDSteel15
02-09-2011, 05:02 PM
No, my child never has. Great comeback though! :thumbsup:

I was trying to be polite and assume you'd regret sleeping with your mother. In hindsight, I was probably right the first time.

:rofl: :toofunny:

Fire Arians
02-11-2011, 09:28 PM
You want to have sex with your mother then stab your eyes out?

Uhhh...thanks for sharing. :nervous:

cause the beatles did it and that was cool!