PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Steeler Fans

Mr. Dô
02-10-2011, 10:14 AM
you just won the Super bowl, where you going... oh wait you didn't win it, I'm sorry

ok good season nonetheless outside losing to 2nd and 3rd stringers in the Super Bowl :sofunny:

Mendihal fumbling the ball while thinking about Big Ben's balls
Big Ben throwing 3 Touchdowns, one to the Packers Defense :sofunny:

you should trade ben I hear that's what some steeler fans are saying :sofunny:

now time for the sport to start up with Pittsburgh's Bastard Child the Pittsburgh Pirates :doh:

come on with all the Bengal smack you want, we will take the AFC North BACK next year :P :)

SteelCityMom
02-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Meh...I guess I'd make fun of someone else too when the only real good player on your team wants out so bad that he'd rather retire than ever play for the Bungles again. :flap:

It's Mendenhall btw...aka "Sir Humps Alot". :chuckle:

And the Pirates suck (baseball sucks)...I'd rather watch the M.A.S.H clinic the Pens have going on and look forward to our new AFL team in March. :grin:

Mr. Dô
02-10-2011, 10:25 AM
Meh...I guess I'd make fun of someone else too when the only real good player on your team wants out so bad that he'd rather retire than ever play for the Bungles again. :flap:

It's Mendenhall btw...aka "Sir Humps Alot". :chuckle:

And the Pirates suck (baseball sucks)...I'd rather watch the M.A.S.H clinic the Pens have going on and look forward to our new AFL team in March. :grin:

rofl Palmer only wanted out if they didn't get rid of Bratowski :flap:

Mendihal or Mendenhall either way he's been a raping the Raper lol

anyways I would say Baseball sucks if my team was the Pirates as well :sofunny:

SteelCityMom
02-10-2011, 10:32 AM
rofl Palmer only wanted out if they didn't get rid of Bratowski :flap:

Mendihal or Mendenhall either way he's been a raping the Raper lol

anyways I would say Baseball sucks if my team was the Pirates as well :sofunny:

Oh, they are not my team lol. They used to bore me to tears when they were in the playoffs. I remember it like I was 8....:chuckle:

All good players eventually leave/don't want to play for Cinci. They get tired of the stench of suck all over them. Palm her can't even stand to own a house in that city anymore because of it. :sofunny:

Mr. Dô
02-10-2011, 11:33 AM
stop trying to bs yourself, Palmer is a Bengal and has no plans on leaving anymore, thanks to bratowski being gone

Wallace108
02-10-2011, 11:39 AM
ok good season nonetheless outside losing to 2nd and 3rd stringers in the Super Bowl :sofunny:

We went INTO the game with an offensive line made up entirely of 2nd and 3rd stringers. :smack:

Mr. Dô
02-10-2011, 11:55 AM
you didn't go into the game with the most people on the IR than any other team in history to go into the super bowl like the pack did

SteelCityMom
02-10-2011, 12:33 PM
stop trying to bs yourself, Palmer is a Bengal and has no plans on leaving anymore, thanks to bratowski being gone

:sofunny: I'm not the one that sounds like they're trying to bs themselves.

From an hour and a half ago...

Cincinnati Bengals franchise quarterback Carson Palmer wants out in the worst way. He even put his house up for sale this week and his realtor says Palmer is never coming back. Teammates also believe Palmer will retire if he isn't traded or released.
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/24581/thought-of-the-day-carson-palmer

It seems as if the change in offensive coordinators has not lessened quarterback Carson Palmer's resolve to leave the Bengals.

A representative at Comey & Shepherd Realtors Wednesday confirmed that Palmer's five-bedroom house in Indian Hill is being prepared to be put on the market. The listing is scheduled to go up early next month.
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20110209/SPT02/302090084/Bengals-Carson-Palmer-selling-house?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|FRONTPAGE

New information about Carson Palmer's future with the Bengals - and it's not looking good for the team.

Local 12 Sports Director and voice of the Bengals, Brad Johansen, says that nothing has changed in the mind of Carson Palmer, who requested a trade from the Bengals or he would retire.

Brad Johansen has talked to multiple people close to the quarterback, who assure him the change in offensive coordinator has not swayed Palmer's decision to want out. The former number one pick, who has four years left on his deal worth more than 50 million dollars, is asking for a trade to a west coast team near his home or he's done playing football. Health concerns figure into his decision as well.

Mike Brown has already insisted he will not trade Palmer.
http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Carson-Palmer-Not-Backing-Off-Demand/fc_n8wdNxE-tekd5TsoDVg.cspx

CINCINNATI - With the confirmation that Carson Palmer's house will indeed soon be on the market, speculation has begun about the deeper reasons behind Palmer's perhaps imminent departure from Cincinnati.

According to my sources, Palmer is unimpressed with new offensive coordinator Jay Gruden. For that matter Carson Palmer tells Channel 9 sports sources he had no issues with Bob Bratkowski, his OC for seven seasons. He contends it is not play-calling but the Bengals' culture that’s turned football into drudgery for him.

We continue to get Palmer's thoughts through intermediaries as he and agent David Dunn aren't returning our calls. He has been in touch with representatives of Comey-Shepherd real estate, purveyors of high end properties, to start the process of selling his Indian Hill home.

Bengals.com acknowledges this latest development, but reports that regardless, "it appears to have no impact on his trade request. They have no plans to trade him or explore a trade and they are hoping for reconciliation."

Adding to on-field frustrations, Carson's wife is disenchanted with Cincinnati itself. Knuckleheads throwing trash on their property cemented her feelings, I'm told. So much so she returned to California well before the season was over.

And as the owner of another professional sports team in town once said, "If momma ain't happy, nobody's happy."
http://www.kypost.com/dpps/sports/palmer-and-agent-remain-incommunicado-actions-affirm-plan_6070755

And let's say he does stay...how much can you expect from someone who sounds so disenchanted with the team, coaches, franchise, city and fans? If he stays it'll be for money and nothing else. Sounds like he could care less about the team right now. That's who you hope is leading it? LOL.

you didn't go into the game with the most people on the IR than any other team in history to go into the super bowl like the pack did

You do know the majority of the guys they had on IR were 2nd and 3rd string guys right?

Wallace108
02-10-2011, 01:55 PM
You do know the majority of the guys they had on IR were 2nd and 3rd string guys right?

Shhhhh! He knows the reality. Don't mess with his fantasy. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
02-10-2011, 03:39 PM
another jealous bunghole fan who has never seen his team win a meaningful game ...:shake02:

Mr. Dô
02-10-2011, 04:04 PM
ain't jealous and as for Palmer love how the media just loves to throw shit around, he stated the reason he wanted out. and brat is gone, so I have no problem with him staying

BigRick
02-10-2011, 04:18 PM

Sorry about your luck! Personally I hope you're stuck with the useless bastard forever! :rofl::rofl:

SteelCityMom
02-10-2011, 04:53 PM
ain't jealous and as for Palmer love how the media just loves to throw shit around, he stated the reason he wanted out. and brat is gone, so I have no problem with him staying

Stay or go, I don't care. One way or the other the Bungles will be losing with a Palmer...it's just a question of whether it's Carson or Jordan. :chuckle:

Until he comes out and says he still wants to stay in Cincy (which he hasn't done...you'd think he'd do that if he wanted to stay and "reconcile"), I'll keep believing that he wants as far away as humanly possible from that shit hole of a team and organization.

steelerohio
02-11-2011, 12:00 AM
palmer or no Palmer Bengals suck....

Buddha Bus
02-11-2011, 12:13 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff78/o3steelers3o/SteelersFootball/14wuidgxv9.jpg

Buddha Bus
02-11-2011, 12:20 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/148969/carson-palmer.jpg

http://www.sportsfanlive.com/roller/cincinnatibengalsblog/resource/Bengals-fan-wears-bag.jpg

steelerchad
02-11-2011, 01:15 PM

Your like the little kid who ran to get his big brother to beat up the bully because you couldn't do it yourself and then shoots off his mouth at how tough he is after.
We are the Bully in the AFC North and will continue to be. You will always be our little B****, just as you always have.

We're 6 for 8. You're 0 for 2 in the big game.
We've played in 15 AFC Championship games. The Bengals 2. You're franchise QB is embarrassed to be on the team and would rather retire than continue. The Bengals were once again the bottom of the division. After so much talk, so much expectation, and 4 wins. .......Really. 4 wins. You know when the last time the Steelers won only 4 games. Try never in my lifetime. That's right. The last time we had a season as pathetic as the one you're coming off of is never. Think about that. Never. You'd have to go back to the days of leather helmets to find a year the Steelers had that was as bad as the one the Bengals just had last year, and make a habit of having on a routine basis.

Bengals Suck.

tony hipchest
02-12-2011, 03:25 PM
come on with all the Bengal smack you want, we will take the AFC North BACK next year :P :)

you actually believe this tripe, dont you? :toofunny:

you should just bail on your team and jump off the bandwagon.

i mean dont physically and intentionally jump out of a moving vehicle like your boy, chris henry, but... well, you know what i mean. :noidea:

do yourself (and us) a favor. :tt02:

StainlessStill
02-12-2011, 03:32 PM
another jealous bunghole fan who has never seen his team win a meaningful game ...:shake02:

Their only meaningful game they win is when they win against US maybe 3 times a decade. Beating the Steelers IS their Super Bowl while we actually WIN Super Bowls. This sour-puss loser and his Steelers hate is hysterical, coming onto a Steelers message board to gloat when his team, predicted to win the AFC North in many instances, completley embarrasses themselves AND the NFL for being the Bungholes they are and feels the need to rip a Super Bowl team? I'm glad all Bungles fans are butt-hurt, the only fascination they could EVER have is hating the Steelers and it's downright laughable.

BTW: I'm glad Carson, cornhole Palmer is staying a Bengal. That means another easy sweep and 2 games for the Black and Gold. One of the most overrated qb's to ever live. All stat, no production. Enjoy the cellar and watch us in even MORE Super Bowls, step-child.

Fire Arians
02-12-2011, 03:32 PM
X7PbTNds7u8

mcg24
02-13-2011, 02:05 PM
you just won the Super bowl, where you going... oh wait you didn't win it, I'm sorry

Mendihal fumbling the ball while thinking about Big Ben's balls
Big Ben throwing 3 Touchdowns, one to the Packers Defense :sofunny:

you should trade ben I hear that's what some steeler fans are saying :sofunny:

now time for the sport to start up with Pittsburgh's Bastard Child the Pittsburgh Pirates :doh:

You're making fun of a team for not winning the Super Bowl. That would be like making fun of a Silver medalist in the Olympics when you didn't even qualify for the event.

LW56
02-13-2011, 07:20 PM

Winning 6 out 8 Super Bowls you only wish your Bungles had the Steelers problems...instead of wondering whether or not you'll make it .500 each year.

tony hipchest
02-13-2011, 10:18 PM
You're making fun of a team for not winning the Super Bowl. That would be like making fun of a Silver medalist in the Olympics when you didn't even qualify for the event.

Mr. Douche is a champion runner up in the special olympcs spelling bee.

Wallace108
02-13-2011, 11:32 PM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/931/bengalssuck.jpg

tony hipchest
02-13-2011, 11:41 PM
the bengals suck almost as much as this limp smack.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/einstein.jpg

Wallace108
02-13-2011, 11:48 PM
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4391/chadochocincofinesign.jpg

tony hipchest
02-14-2011, 12:12 AM
:chuckle:

didnt chad johnson break out with a yellow HOF jacket that said the bungles suck?

Buddha Bus
02-14-2011, 04:11 AM
:chuckle:

didnt chad johnson break out with a yellow HOF jacket that said the bungles suck?

No, but it had the magical ability to make him suck! :chuckle:

mcg24
02-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Mr. Douche is a champion runner up in the special olympcs spelling bee.

http://www.fillmoregazette.com/files/imagecache/970wide/files/special-olympics-fillmore-05-26-10-3.jpg

Ok, now I'm just an asshole :chuckle:

LW56
02-14-2011, 07:35 PM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5953/ahrncitypahnder.gif

GMU Steeler
02-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Reall you're talking trash to us and your team has less winning seasons than we have Super Bowl apperances in the last twenty years? So, how's the view from the cellar? After all it's been home for the Bengals on an off hte last two decades.

steelerchad
02-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Come on, go easy on the Bung Holes. We need them as much as we need the Browns. For every great team, there has to be the fodder for the great team to beat up on all the time. This is where the Bengals fit in on a regular basis.
I seriously did some analysis on this once and whether you look at the last 10, 20, or 40 years the Steelers are the winningest team in the NFL. The Browns and Bengals are both in the bottom 5 teams in the NFL for any of these time frames. You can't have one without the other. Therefore, I love the Bengals.

stb_steeler
02-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Cat got his tongue....some people have nerve spewing stupid :poop: ...But it is amuzing! :popcorn: Some love to dream......

steelerchad
03-02-2011, 10:51 AM

Current news as of today is that Carson Palmer will never step foot in Paul Brown Stadium again. Don't know where you got your info from?
Must really suck to be a Bungle.