PDA

View Full Version : You guys will be back next season

GBpack2010
02-11-2011, 01:42 PM
I promise you guys will be back next season. You have a great running game, top 5 qb in the NFL and a great defense. You guys will be back and go deep in the playoffs next season. Second to the Pack I cant help but like the steelers and their fans. Awesome people.:thumbsup:

Buddha Bus
02-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Thanks GB! Pack fans are awesome too. We'll hopefully see you back there again next year. :thmbup:

Wallace108
02-11-2011, 01:55 PM
The Packers suck and so do their fans. :fingers:

:sofunny:
You know I'm only kidding, GB. Thanks for the kind words, and here's to a rematch. :drink:

SteelCityMom
02-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Thank GB...hopefully all teams will be back next year lol.

As long as there is no lockout, I think both GB and Pitt will make it deep into the playoffs. :drink:

GBpack2010
02-11-2011, 02:05 PM
I always enjoy watching you guys play. I still remember the divisional playoff game you guys won over the Colts. That was awesome. Their arrogant kicker shanked the field goal to tie the game to send it to OT and you guys won.

steelerschik
02-11-2011, 02:30 PM
I always enjoy watching you guys play. I still remember the divisional playoff game you guys won over the Colts. That was awesome. Their arrogant kicker shanked the field goal to tie the game to send it to OT and you guys won.

You are such a sweetie! And congrats again on the Packers SB win, a well deserved win! And you know what...ANYONE but the Colts (ok, NE too). Seeing them lose always brings a huge smile to my face. Their fans are some of the worst around as well.

SouthTexasSteel
02-11-2011, 02:35 PM
You are a class act GBpack2010!! I wish I could say the same for some of the GB fans, (and I use that term VERY loosely) that are blowing up the Steeler Fever facebook page with childish insults and stupid comments. I really appreciate a TRUE fan of the sport. And for the record, I would really like a rematch against you guys next year.

Set-Man
02-11-2011, 02:37 PM
I don't know if I'd call him a sweetie?! LOL

All my Packer fan friends have left me alone. I cannot believe it. They do have hardcore fans but they are also very polite.

Without the turnovers it would have been a better game, but they earned the win by playing good ball on both sides.

We need to unload the senior citizens/ JV players on our team and re-load.

StainlessStill
02-11-2011, 02:50 PM
I promise you guys will be back next season. You have a great running game, top 5 qb in the NFL and a great defense. You guys will be back and go deep in the playoffs next season. Second to the Pack I cant help but like the steelers and their fans. Awesome people.:thumbsup:

Thanks Pack fan, very classy the whole 2 weeks leading up and through gametime/post game time talk, just as I expected from Green Bay. Always respected the Packers organization and what they brought, you guys are simply the Steelers of the NFC!

With that said, we appreciate the pump-up. The Steelers run a formula of success that just CAN'T be denied and the Rooney's philosophy in what we do in our football team is set up for us to run its coarse and gain the competitive edge so we will certainly be back and I'm praying there will be a rematch down the road with Green Bay! It'll be the best Super Bowl matchup even it was played another 10 times!

Good luck to you as well. Take care of those chumps in the NFC and we'll take care of ours! Cheers.

Farrior_roirraW
02-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Hopefully there'll be a XLV rematch next year. :thumbsup::drink:

GBpack2010
02-11-2011, 03:28 PM
You are a class act GBpack2010!! I wish I could say the same for some of the GB fans, (and I use that term VERY loosely) that are blowing up the Steeler Fever facebook page with childish insults and stupid comments. I really appreciate a TRUE fan of the sport. And for the record, I would really like a rematch against you guys next year.

I hope we arent doing that. That is pretty low if we are doing that to you guys. You have to consider too that it could be a Ravens fan posing as a fan of us. Most of our fans wouldnt do that to you guys, trust me.

stb_steeler
02-11-2011, 03:34 PM
WE"LL BE BACK Man its gonna be a long off season

SeinfeldNut
02-11-2011, 03:57 PM
We will be back, we have the two most important positions on our team locked up, Big Ben and Coach Tomlin.