PDA

View Full Version : Next Try includes FA's...

MDSteel15
02-11-2011, 03:49 PM
1. Jimmy Smith CB Colorado
2. Marcus Cannon OT
3. John Moffitt OG Wisconsin
4. Austin Pettis WR Boise State
5. Alex Henery K Nebraska
6. Tejay Johnson FS TCU
7. Lazarius Levingston DE LSU

Sign Champ Bailey CB
Sign Jared Gaither OT

theplatypus
02-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Any idea how Gaither is holding up? I seem to remember he had some sort of health issue this year. Found the answer to my own question.

Baltimore's 2010 run-blocking struggles were widely attributed to Gaither's season-long absence, which resulted from repeated flareups of a thoracic disc in his back. A league source tells NFL.com's Jason La Canfora that Gaither "is now healthy." The Ravens won't overpay him after the injury.

Fire Arians
02-12-2011, 12:57 PM
i like the idea of champ being on our team for a couple years but at what cost? he's a pro bowl corner and won't come cheap despite his age.

PhantomJB93
02-12-2011, 02:17 PM
I wouldnt mind picking up Gaither, but I dont think we sign a FA of Champ's caliber AND draft a first round corner unless we let Ike hit free agency, which I don't think is happening...

pete74
02-12-2011, 05:09 PM
i would love to have Gaither but i think he will be tendered. they need him at LT

MDSteel15
02-13-2011, 09:19 AM
I wouldnt mind picking up Gaither, but I dont think we sign a FA of Champ's caliber AND draft a first round corner unless we let Ike hit free agency, which I don't think is happening...

Rookies don't start in our defense and Champ would only be here for 2 years at the most! So yes, you take a CB in the 1st or 2nd...

MDSteel15
02-13-2011, 09:21 AM
i would love to have Gaither but i think he will be tendered. they need him at LT

Actually they don't... he's been sitting behind Oher