PDA

View Full Version : edgerrin james in arizona

tony hipchest
05-09-2006, 05:52 PM
john clayton was just reporting how he bought flat screen t.v.s for all his new teammates and has been reviewing gamefilm of all 162 cardinals rushing plays for losses last season, to see what he can do to improve the situation.

the cardinals have just about sold out ALL season tickets. looks like the bidwells are officially on track. while ive always liked james (and the cardinals) ive found new respect for him and his desire to win. sure, people will trash james, and say he left for the money. then again the colts didnt do too much to keep him.

heres to a cardinals/steelers sb in '07

RoethlisBURGHer
05-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Edge is one of my favorite non-Steelers.He really wants to win,and I think he can do it in Arizona.And the Colts basicly tried NOT to resign him because they knew he would cost too much for them.

Arizona is the up-and-coming team in the NFC.Expect them to challenge for a Wild Card this year if not the NFC West Title.They do have the advantage of playing in the weakest division in football.

HburgXL06
05-09-2006, 06:21 PM
They wouldn't have built them such an amazin field if they didn't seem to have hope and faith in the team. They've stepped up their potential on paper and I will enjoy seein if they do well this year. If James has the drive to win and they can get Leinart to play wit an STD it should be ok.

BuFu

RoethlisBURGHer
05-09-2006, 06:24 PM
they can get Leinart to play wit an STD it should be ok.

BuFu

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

clevestinks
05-09-2006, 06:34 PM
He is good, but when he seemed stoned or drunk at the pre superbowl shows it turned me off.

HburgXL06
05-09-2006, 06:46 PM
He is good, but when he seemed stoned or drunk at the pre superbowl shows it turned me off.

Who? James? What was he on the shows for?

BuFu

Suitanim
05-09-2006, 07:20 PM
That will be an interesting division for sure. The 49ers will still suck, but the Rams, Cards and Seahawks will all battle for supremacy, and the Seahawks will have to work if they want to repeat.

boLT fan
05-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Who? James? What was he on the shows for?

BuFu

He was on NFL Total Access for the their Superbowl Week thing. James, McGahee and some other Running Back from the U all acted drunk while they were on.

HburgXL06
05-09-2006, 08:03 PM
He was on NFL Total Access for the their Superbowl Week thing. James, McGahee and some other Running Back from the U all acted drunk while they were on.

They might have been. I mean they prolly didn't give a shit. Altho yea it's not a good idea to go on national TV drunk.

BuFu

tony hipchest
05-09-2006, 09:15 PM
i saw willie parker and ike taylor on cold pizza the morning after the superbowl, and both were still 3 sheets to the wind. the super bowl is the football version of mardi gras, or the oscars. of course people are gonna party. not only the participants, but those who go to work , or those who go just to vacation and enjoy the festivities.

lets see. im a rich, single football player who is off work for the next 3 months. i got free tickets to the sb and a bunch of my buddies are going.

yep. i think i'll be joining them and i will be partying down in the process. and if some t.v. execs happen to ask me to make a tv appearance while im down there i think i'll do that too.

BlackNGold203
05-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Warner/Leinart...Edge...Fitzgerald....Bouldin....

Man..tough to outdo that offensive lineup

if their defense could be even average..they should be a playoff team

tony hipchest
05-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Warner/Leinart...Edge...Fitzgerald....Bouldin....

Man..tough to outdo that offensive lineup

if their defense could be even average..they should be a playoff team they had a pretty good tight end fall into their lap in the 3rd (pope) and nabbed who was deemed to be s. hutchinsons replacement in seattle (latui).

if they work on their defense in the draft the next 2 years, watch out. the cardinals may have to get used to not drafting in the top 10 anymore.

HburgXL06
05-10-2006, 12:43 AM
i saw willie parker and ike taylor on cold pizza the morning after the superbowl, and both were still 3 sheets to the wind. the super bowl is the football version of mardi gras, or the oscars. of course people are gonna party. not only the participants, but those who go to work , or those who go just to vacation and enjoy the festivities.

lets see. im a rich, single football player who is off work for the next 3 months. i got free tickets to the sb and a bunch of my buddies are going.

yep. i think i'll be joining them and i will be partying down in the process. and if some t.v. execs happen to ask me to make a tv appearance while im down there i think i'll do that too.

Exactly I don't disrespect them for that. They worked hard and they get to have fun and party. Everyone is allowed to do that to relax and enjoy themselves for a time. I mean that about all the players mentioned. I'm sure they all had a great time....well except for the seahawks.

BuFu

Livinginthe past
05-10-2006, 12:56 AM
I think the Edge's absolute speciality is turning short losses into short to medium gains - I have lost count of the amount of times he has been tagged behind the LOS and still stumbled, pirouetted his way to a 5/6 yard gain.

He is a good character guy who will be a team leader on most offenses - unfortunately for him that position was always reserved for Peyton in Indy.

I like the Cards for the same reason I have a soft spot for the Bengals - they have been losers for a long time - as a Pats fan I know what its like to follow one of those teams.

NM

Ward86MVP
05-10-2006, 01:01 AM

Big surprise that players from the U were drunk...

HburgXL06
05-10-2006, 01:06 AM
He is a good character guy who will be a team leader on most offenses - unfortunately for him that position was always reserved for Peyton in Indy.

NM

And we saw where that got the colts. Haha.

BuFu